And We Were Flames.

That boy.

Part 3

'Today is not going to be as bad as yesterday, today will be a normal school day, a day in which you learn nothing and wish you were somewhere else'
Emily stood by her locker on second day at school, she placed her books in the order of her lessons. Today was swim team tryouts, she wasn't sure of she would go, swimming wasn't something she was Into anymore, she was too afraid that people would see her scars from that awful night in new york, the whole reason why they moved was to get away from that monster.
'Everything is going to be better'

"Hey" Allison and Lydia approached Emily with warm smiles.
"Are you ok? you looked pretty ill yesterday after, you know the bird thing" Alison geared at Lydia, giving her the most disapproving look for mentioning it.
Honestly, Emily didn't quite understand why 2 girls like Alison and Lydia were talking to her, they were obviously the popular girls at beacon hills high and undoubtedly gorgeous.
"I'm fine honestly, I'm Emily by the way. I just moved here from New York"

The second day of school was nothing special, although Emily spent most of her time with Alison and Lydia, getting to know them. She didn't tell them much about her life in New York, other than the swim team and the school committee part.
Talking to them made her realize that she had to do something that felt normal, like home.
She went to the swim team tryouts, even though she wasn't the best at it because she hadn't trained in a while, she did it. She managed to get on the team.
"You're a really good swimmer Emily, but I think you can do better, I know that you know you can do better, I can see it in your eyes"

Emily didn't like it when people talked to her this way, as if they knew how she felt, she'd only just met coach, and so far she hated him. She hated anyone who said they knew how she felt.

"I want you to join the cross country team, it will boost your fitness levels and help strengthen your legs for swimming. I need you to get your parents to sign these papers saying that you can come to any meets, swim team practice is every Friday at lunch and cross country is every Monday after school. Since lacrosse is out of season, the lacrosse team will be joining to improve their fitness."

By the time Emily got home she was ready for bed, between the boring lessons she'd had today and the swimming, she had every right to be.
She took a quick shower and hopped into bed, slowly drifting off into her dream world.

"Emily, Emily, where are you Em?"
The sound of her voice was enough to send Emily into shock.
'What is she doing here, how did she find me?'
"Emily, I've always known where you are, I've been watching you, waiting"
"Go away!" Emily screamed and started to run through the hallways of beacon hills high.
"You can run Emily, but I'll always find you, I always do"

Emily woke up with a pool of sweat dripping off her.
"It was just a nightmare, its not real"

Emily often had nightmares but this one seemed so real, like it actually happened. She got up, it was only 5:30 am, there was no point going back to sleep, she knew she couldn't sleep with that playing on her mind. She took a shower and decided to actually make an effort for school today. Normally she would be in a pair of old jeans and a hoodie but since she had 2 hours to kill she decided to make some effort.
Little did she know that this would play a big part for her future.

"Morning pumpkin, what do you want for breakfast, wait, is that a dress?"
Emily stood in the kitchen doorway in a red skater dress, a leather jacket and black boots. Her hair was tied back in a messy bun and she actually took her time with her makeup
Even though she was still mad at her dad, she couldn't help but smile at how surprised he looked to see his daughter actually dress like a girl for once.
"Yeah, I'm kinda bored of wearing jeans every day"

Once at school she went to her locker, she'd started becoming more comfortable with her surroundings now that she knew where most of her classes were and where Lydia and Allisons lockers were.

One thing she had learnt in the short time being here was that in a conversation Lydia would usually choose the topic of boys and sex. Today in particular.

"So, this is like your 3rd day here, have you seen any cute guys lately?"

Emily felt her cheeks go red, she hadn't actually looked at any of the boys at school. The only boy she knew was stiles and the boy called Scott who got called by the principle.

As if on cue Isaac Lahey started walking towards them with Scott and Stiles. This was the first thing Emily saw when she turned around, She saw Isaac talking with Scott and Stiles while walking closer and closer towards her. Although Isaac hadn't noticed her yet, she definitely noticed him. He was captivating. He was different to the other boys, back home and the ones wondering around her at Beacon Hills.
There was an aura about him. Like he was full of secrets and danger.

"Hey,. Are you ok after the other day? You know the bird thing and the panic attack"
Allison gave stiles a disapproving look. Like it wasn't ok to talk about things like that, to be honest, Emily didn't care what Stiles was saying, she was just drawn to Isaac like 2 magnets.
"Yeah, i'm fine, thanks for asking, I’m Emily, by the way thanks for helping me the other day."
"Oh guys, this is Emily, she's new" Stiles introduced her to Scott and Isaac.
Isaac had a bad boy image about him. She'd never really felt this was before, she wanted Isaac and she wanted him now.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE RECOMMENDATIONS H MY GOD!
ok, so I've seen a few people do this before where they use polyvore to show what the characters are wearing and I thought I may as well give it a go.
so this is what Emily has on.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=91413276