And We Were Flames.

Run, Whirlwind Run.

Isaac Lahey knew what it felt like to be alone, to feel unloved and unwanted. His father may be dead but he left a lasting fear, Isaac was terrified of small, dark spaces. In all honesty he couldn't look at a freezer without horrible memories of being stuck in one for long periods of time.

But all that was in the past since Derek bit him. He was more confident and happy with himself and the way his life was going so far. He enjoyed the freedom and power that came with being a werewolf. The pack was his family, he was willing to do anything to protect them.

Things hadn't been so great lately for the pack, in between balancing hormonal teenage struggles and the previous mission of finding Erica and Boyd, Scott, Isaac, Derek and Stiles had to try and solve the mystery of Beacon Hills. Unfortunately with the help of Peter.
People were dying. Stiles had a theory but Isaac was adamant that the new Alpha pack in town who took Erica and Boyd were behind all this.

Today was cross country tryouts, unfortunately it was mandatory for the lacrosse players to take part.
Isaac walked with Scott and Stiles into the school where they saved Boyd and Cora. Luck was on their side that night, they managed to save Boyd and Cora and many other people in Beacon Hills but unfortunately, Erica was dead. If it wasn't for the help of Mr. Argent, Allisons dad they probably wouldn't of done it, they probably would've had to kill Cora and Boyd.

Isaac was pretty close to Erica, not as close as Boyd was but still close. Derek turned them around about the same time. Isaac smiled remembering the mischief they both caused. Running down the school halls, scratching the lockers. Making Scott be on edge the whole time they were around.

“I don’t know man, his car was still there and his dog was just sat there, I think he’s been taken” Scott told them him story about the night before when Kyle went missing.
“Did he look Virginal?” Stiles asked Scott.
Isaac and Scott both gave Stiles a confused look.
“I don’t know” Scott said.

Isaac hadn't realized that Stiles was directing them towards Lydia and Allison, who were both talking to a girl he’d never seen before.

"Hey, Are you ok after the other day? You know the bird thing and the panic attack"
‘So she was the one Stiles was telling me about, the one who had a really bad panic attack.’ Isaac thought.
"Yeah, i'm fine, thanks for asking, I’m Emily, by the way thanks for helping me the other day."
Isaac got a closer look on this ‘Emily’ girl.
Her hair was a rich shade of mahogany, she had it tied up in a messy bun. Her porcelain like skin was glowing. Her eyes, framed by long lashes, were a bright blue colour, a little button nose and full lips, she was the picture of perfection.

The next time Isaac saw Emily was at cross country. She wore running shorts with a purple tank top.
She was driving him crazy.
Everyone stood at the starting line ready for coach to signal when to go. Isaac bent down and tied his shoelaces when Ethan and Aiden pushed passed.
“It’s them” Isaac said.
Coach signaled for them to go.
The twins were in front, Isaac used his wolf abilities to catch up with them.
Scott tried his best to stop Isaac but there was no way he was going to stop. He was ready, Isaac was ready to take them on and put a stop to the killings.

Isaac felt the adrenaline pump throughout his body. He knew they were behind all this, he just knew it.

What he didn't know was that Emily was a pretty good runner herself. She was merely inches away from Isaac and the twins.
She actually overtook them both.
Isaac was amazed at her, he wanted to get to know her, he wanted to be with her.
Aiden and Ethan suddenly jumped out of nowhere and began to fight with Isaac. They kicked him down a bank, Isaac rolled until he came to a stop.

Aiden grabbed Isaacs arms and held them tightly behind his back.
“Ethan, I always forget, how many bones in the human body?”
Isaac thought about a way he could run away or get out of the lock they were holding him in, but they were too strong.
“I don’t know, Lets count”
Ethan got ready to stamp on Isaacs leg when Scott came and punched him.
“Thats one”.

A scream quickly broke up the fight. Isaac, Scott and the twins began to run towards the group of people already gathered at the scene.

Kyle had been found.
“Probably just some homeless kid” Coach tried to calm the students down.
“Coach?”
“Yeah?” Coach turned to look at Scott
“He was a senior”
Kyle was found dead in the same way as the other victims. Tied to a tree with his dogs leash.

Isaac knew that the twins had something to do with this.
‘I’m going to kill them!’ Isaac thought.

Stiles looked around for the runner who found Kyle.
Sat behind a tree was Emily.
“Emily?” Stiles ran over to her with Isaac and Scott behind him.
She had tears running down her hollow cheeks, she was shaking and looked very pale. Her breath was short and quick.

“Is she ok?” Scott looked at Stiles.
“I think she’s having a panic attack again”
Stiles and Scott ran back to the group to get some help.
Isaac knelt down in front of her
“Emily, it’s Isaac”
Emily looked at Isaac, he could hear her heart beating rapidly.
Suddenly an ambulance member came running over with Stiles and Scott.
They stood back and watched as Emily breathed into a paper bag to try and control her breathing.

It hurt Isaac that he couldn't help her, that he didn't know how.
He wanted to go over there and take it all away.
There was one way he could take it away.
The bite.
♠ ♠ ♠
SERIOUSLY HOW GOOD WAS TEEN WOLF 'THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH'
IT WAS SO INTENSE
OH MY GOD!
PAPPA STILINSKI THOUGH!