Status: Aha wow what a great place to end it!But this is all a true story besides the names.I was made fun of for being gay truthfully no one stood up for me but I know em would :D I love you bunny sister!I love you Ash :3

So Not Normal

BEEP

BEEP

BEE-

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I screamed throwing the clock at the wall.I sighed and ran a hand through my hair and threw my legs over the bed's side.I looked around at the blur and found my glasses..on the ground.I growled at this and grabbed them slipping them onto my face to see everything going back to normal.I stood up and tumbled torwards the closet still sleepy.Grabbing a pair of skinny jeans and a long shirt that went to my knee's,Then walking to the kitchen to grab my shoes that stayed beside the door same as my backpack.Mom then decided to walk in and take one glance at me.

"Travis,What did I say about that shirt..you look girly"Referring to my unicorn shirt.I frowned I didn't care...but people judge my mom and me.Dad left when I was 8 and he took Taylor,That was until Taylor broke his leg.That day we drove to Wales from America...Funny huh?We all moved to America but then dad moved to Wales.Just remembering it makes me hate him more and more...I looked at my mom and nodded going to go get a T-shirt or something on.

After that I looked at my mom,hugged her,then I said my goodbye.I walked out the door and looked at our neighborhood oh wait,We lived in duplex's.I looked at the kids walking out and found my friend quickly.She turned to me smiling and said

"So Travis,ready for another EXCITING day of school?"I rolled my eyes and shook my head.SHe laughed and patted my back...

"Honestly Allie,Im really scared"I said sticking my fingernails in my palm.That was a bad habbit of mine.I looked at her she had her brown hair covering her face.

"I know..Im scared too...Im not looking forward to the fact that James is clinging to me,and you have to deal with you big crush"she looked at my smirking I glared and looked down,I did indeed have a crush.He was the only guy that talked to me,Jasper.He was so nice and sweet,but the fact he had a boyfriend already and they loved each other.I frowned at my thought and felt my eyes watering.

The bus came down the road and stopped beside us.I looked at it slightly then hurried in.The students all looked down,Why?We were all treated like dirt at this school,There wasnt Labels only the kids who decided they were better.Labels didn't exist here.I sighed and layed my head on my bag ready for hell to be unleashed as we exited the road and went onto the highway.

When we got there I stepped out uneasily and looked around at the gates and the highschool that stood before us.I frowned and felt my eyes water at it.I walked into the door and then the cold air hit us all as we frowned and I felt a warmth beside me looking at Allie it wasn't her but Jasper.I felt my lips curve up slightly

"Hey Travis!"He said happily and then his boyfriend showed up Rowan.I looked at Rowan and he smiled at me.He trusted me and I trusted him to take care of Jasper.

"Hey Jasper,Hey Rowan"We talked a while about art class and music then we went our different directions.I walked into Math and right away they threw us homework I sighed and did it quickly.I have been doing online class at home and I studied a lot.I watched Allie do hers and she turned to me to ask something

"So..what did Jasper say?" I sighed and ran a hand through my hair...that's another bad habbit.I just wrote something on my paper because I hated talking.

'I dont want to talk right now,al'

She nodded understandingly.I smiled and drew a picture.

"MR.TURNER!THIS IS MATH NOT ART!"Oh shut up -.-

"Sorry"I muttered and stuffed my paper in my desk to hide what I drew...It was the same thing a broken heart with a halo and broken wings.Aha for some reason my favorite thing to draw.After my ex who hid so many secrets left me with harsh words my heart was just torn

I was selfish to them...
I was stupid
But yet they cheated on me
with 3 guys
(A/N-Yes this is all a true story of my life besides the names...Its all dedicated to my life and my boyfriend Ash,and my Bestfriend Emily)

I felt a tear run down my cheek and right away I looked down.Al poked me and I sniffled until I rushed out of my chair to the bathroom everyone staring at the tears that ran down my cheeks,My now flushed face and watery eyes,and then my shirt that fell...

Laughter filled the room and I looked at my shirt that went down to my knee's.The rainbow was showing...I stood there in shock.

"Shut up!"I looked at Al shocked

"He's Gay so the fuck what!?!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  1. It doesn't matter to us
    Just one break .-. Im tired
  2. broke
    long time v-v