Status: Aha wow what a great place to end it!But this is all a true story besides the names.I was made fun of for being gay truthfully no one stood up for me but I know em would :D I love you bunny sister!I love you Ash :3

So Not Normal

broke

I woke up looking around for Jasper and Allie.I stood up and looked for my glasses...did I fall asleep with them on again!?I hopped on my bed and looked everywhere for my glasses only to get the results of a the lens.I broke them?My glasses are broke...My glasses are broke...MY GLASSES ARE FUCKING BROKE!

I hopped out of the bed and ran down the stairs to find mom.She looked at me like I had gone crazy over the past hours.

"Whats wrong Travis?"She asked me worried

"M-Mom My glasses are broke"I held the lens in my hand and started crying...Okay in case you haven't noticed I loved my glasses like they were my son o.e....did I really just say that?I frowned.

"Travis if you can't take better care of them I'll make you get contacts"No!!!!I don't want contacts.

"plus you have one more pair to get"I sighed she was right,I had an extra pair.I held my hand out and she gave me reading glasses.I put them on seeing correctly and nodded.

"you better get to school"I nodded and ran to Taylor's room.

"TAYLOR WAKE UP!!!!"I yanked his covers off and he groaned rolling over and hitting me

"Travis,one day im going to hurt you bad"Yes im sure you will,You do after all have more muscle.I grabbed my arm and felt where people would have muscle....Nope,I only have bone.
sighing I grabbed Taylor and yanked him up

"Get up and get dressed its time for school"He nodded set up.

"hey Travis,Why do you like guys?"...Why did Taylor of all people want to know this?

"Because,I have never had an interest in any girls.I have had several crushes on guys,Like for example...Uh...oh Taemin from Shinee.He's adorable and I would pick him over ANY girl"I said
girls have said they liked me before but I just don't like them like that
♠ ♠ ♠
its not long but I have to go to the store,this is for ash