Searching for My Soul Mate.

When It Hits You Like A Stack Of Bricks.

Channing and I walked into the clinic hand in hand, checked in a then sat down waiting for the doctor to be ready. In a matter of minutes a nurse in hot pick scrubs poked her her head threw the door chomping on hot pink bubble gum.

"Ashton, Rian Ashton." she said in a southern accent.

I took a deep breath and look and Channing. We stood up and began walking to the room where the doctor would see us.

"The doctor will be in here in one moment, honey." She said.

I nodded and looked over at Channing nervously as he wrapped his arm around me to comfort me.

There was a knock on the door as the doctor poked his head in."Hello, uh Rian."He said, looking down at his chart."I'm Dr. Lochte. I was going threw your file and notice you reported something about your Searcher?"

"Yeah, I don't have one." I said.

"So what seems to be the problem." He said.

"Well, It seems that when ever I...Got intimate with someone there Searcher would glow. but after that I met, my boyfriend Channing and--"

"When you got intimate with him both of them lit correct?" The doctor interrupted.

"Exactly." I said.

"Well, Rian, this seems to happen a lot. This is called Invisible Searcher Syndrome Or ISS, this Happens when a Searcher gives out the wrong signals and causes your feelings to work instead of whats actually matched to your searcher. So, whenever you got with someone who wasn't your match and you really wanted them to be, you Searcher sends them the signals that matching signals would, but when you get with the person your actually mated with both of them will glow." He said."But, I'm going to run some tests just in case, alright."

I nodded.

After various test, needles and other horrid this, the doctor returned."Well, Rian I Have some good news." he said pausing dramatically.

"Which is?" Channing said.

"Well, first, you to are matched correctly to each other." He said.

"Oh my glob,"I said, my heart pounding.

"This is great!"Channing said, smiling."What's the other news?"

"Well." The doctor said."Rian, your pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that's it!

I think I'm going to stop here, it just seems to me that no one is really interested in this particular story anymore which sucks because I really, really enjoyed writing it.

But anyway, thanks so so much for reading guys it meant a lot to me! :D

-Lexi Bear <3'