Searching for My Soul Mate.

Telling The Truth.

I sat on the couch, uncomfortably far from Channing, his my parents sitting across from us.

"So," I said."I have wonderful news!"

I put my hand over Channings."Were a match." Channing, grinned.

Tears welled in my mothers eyes,"That's great!" My mother said."I can't believe it!"

"Wait, I have something else to tell you guys."I said.".....Were pregnant."

Both of there faces hardened."Your joking...right?" My father asked.

I could help but to break his stare, real tears were flowing down my mothers face now.

"How do you plan on affording this?" My father asked.

"Well," Channing said."I'm in training to work with my dad right now, and we have and extra room at my house that we could use for a nursery."

"I applied for a few jobs, and I just got my collage acceptance letter. This doesn't have to be all bad." I said.

My mother came over and sat next to me, holding my hands in hers."Well. I see you to have though this out and you seem to have this down, you guys are a match, so I trust that you can do this and know that your father and I will always be here, if you need anything at all." She said, tears still running down her face.

I smiled and hugged her tightly,"I love you Mommy." I said.

I stood up and walked over to my dad, who's expression still hasn't changed."Dad. Even though im moving out, I'm still and forever will be your little girl." I said, tears running down my face now.

I pulled my dad to my and hugged in the same way i did my mother while reminding him of my love."Thank you for being to supportive of our choices." Channing said, standing.

Although my dad said nothing at all, I know he was sad, and maybe even angry, so I figured I'd give it time and wait until he was ready to talk this over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know I said I was going to stop story, but I decided to change my mind so I hope you like these next few chapters! :D

-Lexi <3