Searching for My Soul Mate.

How To Save A Life.

I stomped out of Rian's room, traitor tears burning my eyes. I walked out side and right into her Dad.

"You know son, you really ought to be putting a little less thought into that girl and a little more thought into your lives together. As much as you want to just say 'Fuck it I'm done!' and walk way from Rian, you can't, your searchers are matched which means that there's always going to be something that draws you to back to each other, trust me I know. I used to argue with Rian's Mom like that when we first started dating. The problem is that you guys find out so young that your going to be together forever and buy the time your 20 your already bickering like a married couple, so just sit down and think about your situation for a bit and then go talk to her alright son?" He finished.

I nodded,"Thank You, Mr. Ashton."

"Cut the 'Mr.' crap, your matched with my daughter. Your family now." He smiled.

I nodded as he got in his car and sped off to work.

I practiced what I was going to say to Rian in my head...

....Rian, love you and i'd never leave you.....

No, I can't say that, I sound like a character from The Notebook.

.....Rian, were in this forever and we just have to face it.....

No, now I sound liker her father. Oh well, I'll just wing it, I really hope she accepts my apology.

I trudged up the stares, it was really quiet...ugh, silent cry's, I hate those the most. I knocked on the door.

"Rian, I really want to talk this time, can I come in?" I said through the door.

Nothing.

I knocked again,"Rian, come on, Hun I just want to--" The door opened a bit from me leaning against it. I poked my head through and noticed she wasn't in bed I walked in fully and heard the shower running so I sat down on the couch waiting for her to come out when I saw a little piece of paper sticking up on her deck, I walked over and picked it up. I was in total shock as I read each word and before even finishing I ran over to the bathroom door and attempted to open it, it was locked. I rammed the door with my shoulder about three times before it caved in.

I into the shower, she looked so help less, I reached in as ice cold water drenched me, I pulled her out and laid her on the floor.

I started to call 911 but, my phone wasn't working due to all the water that got on it.

"Rian, Rian, can you hear me? Wake up, please." I screamed.

She started to move but she was still unconscious. I reached into her cabinet and pulled out a tooth brush, and gently wiggled it around in the back of her throat until she threw up tons and tons of pills, I couldn't believe she did this, but she was slowly coming back to me.

"Why..no...leave me..I..want to...die..." She said, beginning to cry again.

Her arms were still bleeding, only not as much as it looks like they have been, I went to her closet and pulled out two belts and tied them to her arms to slow the bleeding and took my shirt, ripped it in two and tied them over the cuts.

"Rian I have to go get you some real medical help." I said.

"No...no, just, hold me....and talk...I'll listen...I swear....."

"Rian," I said, tears starting to well at what she just said."Don't you ever, ever say that you want to die ever again okay? You and me are gonna live a long, long happy life together, maybe not with our baby, but well have other babies," I said, sitting her on my lap and rocking back in forth."and none of them will ever take his place but, we'll have more and more and you can name them whatever you want I won't fight with you just please, please don't ever do this again."

"I-I promise." She whispered.

"We have to get some help okay, so I'm gonna carry you to the car alright?"

"Okay....."

I ran outside and put her in not even bothering to put a seat belt on her, we were in to much of a rush. I hopped in the drivers seat and sped to the hospital, flooring it the whole way there.

There was a red light, but Rian was already losing consciousness so I just ran it.

Every thing went black from there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh, clif hangerrrrr o.o

Posting the next chapter now.

-Lexi <3