Searching for My Soul Mate.

The End.

I woke up in a strange bed, it was like a hospital bed, but there was something off and..comforting about it.

I saw Channing walk in, sort of...out of it.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"I don't know, last thing I remember was rushing you to the hospital. Your fine though, look at your arms the cuts are gone." He said, shocked.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked just as a nurse in all white walked in.

"From the record I got from you two, you were being rushed to and EHospital, and he ran a red light and you were both hit by a Semi."

"Hit by a Semi?" Look at us, were fine?" Channing said.

"EHospital? You mean a hospital?" I said.

"Yes, you were and no, EHospital. That's what we use when we talk about hospitals on Earth."

"But we are on earth." Channing said.

The nurse rolled her eyes, as another nurse walked in with a gurgling bundle.

"Honey," The nurse said."You two were hit by a Semi on earth, you didn't make it. Your dead."

The other nurse walked over to me and handed me the bundle, which turned out to be a baby.

"And you finally get to be reunited with your son." The other nurse said."congratulations, what are you gonna name him?"

I looked at Channing, as he looked at my and then back to the nurse and smiled,"William."

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooooo I hope you guys liked it!!! I might write more stories after this so feel free to check them out!

Thanks for the support guys!

-Lexi <3