Searching for My Soul Mate.

Going On.

I woke up and looked at my alarm clock. 8:26. I was late for school. I argued with my self about whether of not I should go to school.

...You don't have many friends there...And the few you do have will probably be asking about your Searcher......The one you don't have....

......Yeah, but you can't let a stupid little thing like that stop you from going to school and getting and education.....

....Or you can ditch......Go to a skate park......have some fun........


The negative voice in my head won. I got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen, when I reached the fridge, there was a note one from dad one from mom.

Rian,

I know what happened really sucked, but any guy on earth would be lucky to match searchers with you........To bad I'd have to kill them if they did.

I love you, have a great day. (Whether you choose to go to school or not wink, wink)

-Dad.

P.s. I have a birthday surprise for you when I get home from, I think you'll love it...


I smiled. My dad could always make me feel better. I pulled moms letter off the fridge.

Sweetie,

I just want to let you know I love you honey. Have A great birthday! I have a great birthday surprise for you when I get home!

I know your said but go to school, no matter what your father says! I want you to have a good education.

I love you.

<3 Mommy.

Through all the years she still signs her letters with Mommy. I smiled and put the letter down opening the fridge and pulling out a piece of cold pizza. I picked up our house phone and dialed my schools phone number.

"Goodwin High School, North Campus, main office." I heard a woman say in the end of the receiver.

I put on a fake sick voice and coughed."Hello, this is Rian Ashton, I'm calling because I have a terrible cold and can't make it in today."

"Okay, That's going to be a sick day Miss. Ashton you have 19 left."

"Okay, Thank you so so much." I said.

"No problem." The lady said. I hung up the phone and sat on the couch watching cartoons as I finished my breakfast pizza. I watched the rest of Spongebob and got up to take a shower. I got in and let the hot water hit my skin, washing my hair and body I hopped out and walked into my bed room and opened my closet. I decided on a tight pair of skinny jeans a black low-cut Odd Future T-shirt. I grabbed my skate board that had OFWGKTA written on the bottom and walked down the stairs.

I slipped on my blue converse and headed out the door. I hopped on my skate bored and rode to the skate park that was about a block and a half from my house. As I entered the park I notice there were only a few people there which made me pretty happy because I hated when it got crowded.

I put in my headphones and went at the park, grinding on rails, front-side nose-sliding, etc. I nose dived into this huge bowl and accidentally collided with another skater, both of us falling to the ground. I pulled out my earphones and sat up.

"Are you okay?" I asked the other guy.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said."But shouldn't I be asking you that?" he pointed to my arm which was gushing blood, I more than likely scraped it in the fall.

"Fuck." I said.

"Here, let me help you with that." He said, holding out his hand to help me up.

"Thanks." I said grabbing his hand. I saw him glance down at my hand and immediately got embarrassed.

He helped me out of the bowl and then stared at my arm, which had blood running down it."Wow, your really bleeding." He said."This should help."

He sat down his skate board and pulled his shirt off of his body, revealing his amazing body. He was perfectly chiseled and had a hot six pack. He grabbed my bloody hand and wrapped his T-shirt around it."Why don't you come with me to my house, my moms a nurse, its right over there." He said pointing to a blue house, right next to the skate park.

"O-okay." I said following him.

We reached his house and he opened the door."Mom! We got a bleeder!" He shouted.

"Tell him I'll be right down!" She called from upstairs.

"I'm a girl.."I said.

"Yeah, we usually get guys, I just want to see the look on her face when she sees your not a dude." He chuckled.

I smiled."So what's your name?" He asked.

"Rian," I said."What's yours?"

"I'm Jasper." He said, with a smile."How come I never see you around here?"

"I never usually go to that park, and I'm in all honers classes at school, N-not saying your stupid or anything there just aren't a lot of people in those classes." I said."That sounded so much better in my head..."

"S'cool."he nodded."Beauty and brains, I feel ya."

I blushed and looked down noticing the huge puddle of blood under my arm."Shit." I said,

"Okay, I got the stuff I just--" I looked up and saw Jasper's mom.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bleed all over your carpet.." I apologized.

"No, your fine, the maid will clean it up, um, I just wasn't expecting a girl, especially no one as pretty as you." She smiled.

I smiled."Well, thanks." I said blushing.

"Well, let me get you cleaned up, Honey." She said, peeling the blood covered t-shirt of my arm.

She took a rag and dipped it into a little bowl, wiping my arm clean."Okay, this might sting a bit." She said, spraying something in a blue can on my scrape. It burned like fuck, but I managed to keep my composure. Then she pulled out some gauze and what she calls 'special tape' and taped the gauze to my arm.

"There, you should be better than ever now." She smiled.

"Thank you so so much." I said.

"No problem." She said."Come back anytime, um...?"

"Rian." I said.

"Sarah, well, come back any time Rian."

I stood up and thanked her once more before starting out the door,"Uh, Rian,"I heard Jasper say.

"Yeah?" I said.

"You wanna hang out?" he asked.

"Um, sure, you can come over to my place, actually you all can, were having a celebration at my place."

"Oh, cool, what are you celebrating?" Sarah asked.

"My birthday!" I laughed.

"Oh totally! We'd love to come!"

"Great!" I said, looking at the time on my phone."It's actually starting soon."

"Awesome! Well give you a ride!" Sarah said.

We got into there extremely nice car and I gave them directions to to my house, turns out Jasper had a little sister they all looked soo alike. I had to admit, Jasper was the hottest. He was tall, with straight red skater hair and golden freckles and deep, green eyes. Oh, my glob, I couldn't help but to stare, which he caught me doing a few times.

We got to my house and I walked to the door, there family behind me. I opened the door and everyone popped out and yelled surprise.

Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter took me sooooooooooooooooooo long to write I wanted to rip my hair out.

Just so you know it is NOT edited (Because aint nobody got time for that....)

Let Me Know What You Think In The Comments Please!

I might put up another chapter before I go to bed, depending on how long it takes meeeee!

-Lex <3