Searching for My Soul Mate.

Plot Twist.

Things quickly became a lot better after I found out about Jasper. We didn't tell our families right away, we just figured we'd wait, we just went back into my house and had a wonderful time.

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed, and just plain happy. The first thing I thought about was Jasper. I jumped in the shower and then got dressed in a plaid button up shirt with a white tank-top under it and dark colored blue jeans, I walked into the bathroom and brushed my mid-back length hair then brushed my teeth and putting on a small amount of make-up on hoping to see Jasper during school.

When I got back into my room I noticed I had a text, I picked it up and found out it was from Jasper.

Hey, why don't we ride to school together today? I'll be outside ur place in 10. :D

I smiled at his text and picked up my Deadmau5 backpack and walked down the stairs, my parents where at work already as usual but they left note like always, Dads telling me I don't have to go to school today, and Moms of course contradicting it. My parents were crazy but them leaving notes for me everyday reassured me that there love for me was really, real.

I opened the fridge and pulled out an apple taking a big bite out of it not really caring to wash it off. I heard a horn honk out side and checked the window. It was Jasper. I walked over to the door and slipped on my light brown uggs and walked to the car.

"How is your morning?" He asked as I got in to the car.

"Even better now." I said, giving him a quick peck in the lips as we sped off to school. I learned that Jasper's first class was actually right next to mine, we just never noticed each other.

We hung around our classrooms until the first bell rang and kissed each other goodbye. My first two classes dragged on until after lunch then, in English, things started to pick up.

My friend Macy walked up to me before class started and practicality yanked me to the side.

She took a deep breath."Rian. Where have you been?" She asked.

"Home?" I said.

"You, are probably the luckiest bitch alive." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You and Channing Mitchell where absent on the same day." She said.

"Okay." I said, dragging the 'ay' part.

"Okay?" She almost exclaimed."We had and assignment. A partner assignment. No one was absent yesterday but you guys. Your partners!"

"That's cool." I responded.

"Cool? Cool? Rian, you've had a crush on him since the 9th grade! What's gotten into you?!"

"It's along story, and we only have 2 minutes before class starts, so I'm only gonna give you the big chunks that matter until I actually have time to explain in detail, okay?"

"Kay, go."

"Well, at midnight my Searcher didn't work, I was bummed, skipped school, and met this guy named Jasper, to my party that was only supposed to be family that's why you weren't invited and I got a car and we kissed in it." I said, pausing to mess with her."And his hand lit up."

"What?! Why didn't you call o-or text me immediately! Oh my gosh this is huge! Why was it a family party anyway? Those things are lame."

"Well, I was really really bummed about my Searcher and I just wanted to be around family, so you lame you whore." I said, joking.

"Skank." She joked back as the bell rang.

I took my seat and the teacher called mine and Channing's Name. We both looked up."I'm not sure if your aware of this but you were both absent on the day I gave the assignment that you both will get in just a second, but you both are partners and as soon as Frank gets back from the copy room everyone may begin working."

I nodded as everyone moved seats to be next to there partners. I guess I should too.

I got up and sat in the empty chair next to Channing, his beautiful black hair and green eyes nearly sparkling in the crappy school light.

I shook my head, what was I thinking? I was with Jasper, I can't think that way about anyone but him.

I smiled."Hey."

"Hey." He said back just as Frank entered with the assignments and handed them to Channing and I.

We read through the packet and figured out the was to get to know your partner and there lifestyle then write an essay about it. This was going to suck. How could I keep my feelings for Channing away when it's just going to be thrown back into my face?

"Okay," I said."This shouldn't be so hard. Why don't you just give me your address and I'll go over you your place tonight, and then tomorrow you can come over to my place."

"Uh, yeah," He said."Sounds like a plan, hey why don't you just give me your number, it'd probably be a lot easier. I could just text you my address after school or something."

"Yeah, sure." I said, writing my number down on a piece of paper and giving it to him. I had to admit, even in this setting I still wanted to blush from hearing him ask for my number.

I made it through English without drooling over Channing or punching myself in the face for thinking that way about him.

The rest of my day went pretty fast, even though now I didn't want it to. I was extremely bummed about telling Jasper we couldn't spend more time together because I had and assignment.

After thinking about it for a while I realized that I will see Jasper again, I mean for the rest of my life. Were soul mates. After the last bell rang I walked to my car and drove home and once again I was alone.

I picked up my phone and dialed Jaspers number.

"Hello?" I heard him say on the other end of the receiver.

"Hey! Look I kinda have some bad news, I have an Honors assignment that needs to be done asap, and its probably gonna take like two to three days, so we wont be able to hang that often."

"Two to three days?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"That's fine. A girl like you is worth waiting for."

At that moment my face turned bright red."Aw, I knew you'd understand."

"Of course, were in this babe, forever. Now go get started on that assignment!" He said, just before hanging up.

I have the best boyfriend in the world.

______Channings POV______

About 15 minutes after I shot the text to Rian, she was out side. I saw her dark brown hair pop out of her car. Man, she was beautiful.

I practically ran downstairs to answer the door as she rang the door bell. I opened the door to see her beautiful pearly white smile.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." She said.

"Uh, let's go upstairs." I said walking as she followed.

Once we were in my room she immediately started jotting stuff down in her notebook."What ya writing there Sherlock?" I asked, jokingly.

"Well," She started."You can tell a lot about a person from there bed room."

"Well, what can you tell about me?" I said sitting down on my bed.

"Hm. For starters your obviously a good athlete." She said walking over to my trophy shelf.

"Go on." I said.

"You like girls, obviously." She said pointing at my posters of girls in there bikini's.

"Yeah, I forgot to take those down first." I blushed.

"So, what else is there to know?" I asked.

"Well, I love my family, of course." I said as she wrote.

"And what about your friends, and/or girlfriend?" she asked.

"Well, some of them are cool, some of them are bad influences and I don't have a girlfriend." I said.

"No way." She said, plopping down on the bed and dropping her notepad.

"Yes, way." I said.

"Not even, there has to be someone." She said.

"Well, there's this one girl, but I don't think she feels the same way about me though." I said.

"No way, you could probably have any girl you want."

"No. It's just that I really don't know how to approach her."

"That's easy, just go up to her and say 'Hey, I think your really pretty do you want to go on a date?' then kiss her er, whatever..."

"No, its not that easy." I said blushing.

"Yeah it is, next time you see her do exactly that." She said so, it took a

"Yeah, it is next time you see her I want you to do exactly what I just told you."

Then, I did. I took her face in my hands and kissed her passionately, and for a second...She kissed me back...
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG IM SO SO SO SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED I GOT GROUNDED FROM MY COMPUTER!!!!

FORGIVE MY SOUL!!!!

Anyway, Let Me Know What You Though Of This One!!!!

I'm Probably Going To Upload About 3 More Chapters Today Because I Feel Bad That I Haven't Written Chapters For You Guys :( Sorry!

-Lexi <3