Searching for My Soul Mate.

Lying.

******Rian's POV******

I pulled away from Channing and jumped off of the bed."What are you--" I said, before a slowly pulsating light caught my eye.

"No," I said, staring at his glowing hand."No, that's impossible."

"I-I wasn't expecting--"

"How are you doing that?" I said.

"Doing what?" He asked, confused.

"Your hand, there's no way that you could be my...Because Jasper is, this is impossible."

"I'm not doing this on purpose, I just, It just, Wait, Jasper? You, have a...boyfriend..?"

"Well, yeah, his hand it, it--"

"But what about yours?" He asked looking at my hand.

"I don't have one." I said, looking down at my hand but doing a complete double take when I noticed that, my hand, was slowly starting to glow."I-I have to go..."

"Wait! Rian!" He yelled as I practically ran out of his house.

I got in my car and sped off to my house, and pulled into our drive way.

Once I was in my house I immediately went to my room and called Macy. She probably herd me on the verge of crying and got to my house before I could hang up the phone.

"Your mom sent me to you room, whats up!" She asked sitting next to me on my bed. I started from the complete beginning, from when I found out about my searcher, and ended with what happened today.

"Holy fuck." She said.

"Yeah, I know and I just don't know what to do, or whats wrong with me." I said.

"You know there's a Searcher clinic like, a few blocks away from the mall, right?"

I looked up at her."Macy. Your a fucking genius."

"Oh, I know but why are you just now telling me this now?" She joked.

"Because, If me and Channing go to that clinic, they could possibly tell us whats wrong with me." I said.

"Yeah, but what about Jasper?" She asked.

"I have no idea, I mean I could go out on a limb and not tell him, hoping that I'm really matched to him, or I could tell him, but what if he is, that's just a lot of crazy drama I don't need."

"Rian. I know your going through a lot, but your being extremely stupid. I'm no Doctor, but obviously Channing is the person your really supposed to be matched to. I mean, your Searcher lit up too, and it was supposedly 'broken'." She said.

"If anyone else would have said that to me, I probably would hit them. Your right though, but I still want a professional point of view on this." I commented.

Just then, my phone lit up and vibrated."It's Jasper!" I panicked."What should I do!?!"

"Answer it!" She said.

I picked it up."Hey." I said.

"Hey, you done studying?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm actually at home if you wanna stop by."

Macy gave me the 'tell him' look.

"Jasper?" I said, reluctantly.

"Yeppers." He said.

"We have to talk, how soon can you get here?" I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but the next ones gonna be sweet :D

So put your helmets on before you read the next chapter, because I'm gonna blow your mind...

-Lexi <3'