Searching for My Soul Mate.

Making A Decision.

After what happened last night, Jasper decided to go home so my dad didn't freak when he got back. I woke up this morning with a huge head ache, I mean last night was freaking wonderful. I just wish I would have told him instead. I decided to stay in bed for a while until my phone rang. It was Macy.

"Whaaaaaaaaatttttttttt." I asked.

"Don't what me, whore. How'd it go? What did he say." She asked.

I took a deep breath."Macy. We had sex."

I heard her gasp, followed by a scream. She hung up and then rushed to my house, not bothering to knock."Please, tell me that was a sick joke."

"I'm not lying." I said, still curled up in bed.

"Why the fuck did you do that?"

I took another deep breath."I just didn't know what to do. I couldn't tell him. He loves me." I said, starting to sob loudly.

Macy ran her fingers through her hair."Okay, first things first, did you use a condom?"

I stayed quiet.

"Rian! What the fuck is wrong with you!" She yelled.

"I'm not birth-control!" I yelled back.

"So that stuff fails!"

Macy put two fingers on the bridge of her nose and took a deep breath."Okay. Do you love him too?"

"I-I don't know, I mean I feel for him, but when I kissed Channing, the whole entire world shut down and I felt a million butterflies and practically herd fireworks." I said, drying my tears.

"What about with Jasper?" She asked.

"I don't know, it was amazing, yeah, but compared to Channing it was like...a party popper." I said.

"Look. There are no choices anymore. You tell Jasper about Channing, and I'm going to go get you some soup and a pregnancy test. Oh, and make and appointment for that clinic."

"Fine." I said, picking up my phone.

In minutes Macy was gone and Jasper was here, I was still dreading telling him.

"Hey, whats up?" He said, walking into my room.

"Hey. You might wanna sit."

"What's going on?" He asked as he sat down.

"Well," I said, remember when I told you about my honors assignment?

"Yeah?" He nodded.

"Well, Channing Mitchell, is my partner, and well the assignment was to get to know your partner and then right an essay about them."

"Okay?" He said, looking confused.

"And I was at his house getting some information about the project and he...He um, uh."

"He kissed her." Macy said stepping into the room."And both of there searchers lit."

"What?" He asked, snapping at me."When was this?"

"Y-y-yesterday?" I said, biting my lip.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was going to, but then you came over here and I got scared so I just pretended like I needed you you come over here for sex...."

His eyes watered."I can't believe you..." He said, storming out of the room.

"Jasper, Jasper comeback." I yelled getting up to run after him. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back."Jasper, stop.

"Why, should I? Why should I talk to you at all?"

"Because I might be pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, cliffhanger!

Sorry guys but I got to get off here! See You Saturday!

I love you all and thanks for reading!!!!

-Lexi <3 <3 <3