Searching for My Soul Mate.

Negitive...For Now...

I sat on the edge of my bathtub waiting, my mind storming with questions.

What I am pregnant?

What if Jasper's not my actual mate?

How the hell am I going to explain this to my parents?


I looked up at the tests little blue line and let out a huge breath.

"What's going on in there? What does it say?" I heard Macy say from the other side of the door. I took a deep breath and prepared to face Jasper.

I opened the door."It's negitive." I said looking at Jasper as he removed his hands from his face and stood up from my bed.

"Good. Your not my problem anymore." He said coldly as he began walking out of my bed room.

"Jasper, wait...." I almost whispered.

He turned around, hearing the quiver in my voice."What do you want from me? I mean you obviously never loved me."

"I'm just gonna let you two talk..." Macy said, slipping out of my room.

I felt hot tears roll down my cheeks."But, I-I do love you....from the moment we kissed I knew I loved you Jasper.."

"Then why did you do this Rian? Why did you go through all the trouble lying about when that prick kissed you and, and wanting to have sex with me when you knew you didn't want to. The crazy thing is Rian, I would have waited. I would have waited until the end of time for you. You know why? Because I loved you." He said, storming out of my room this time successfully.

I sat on my bed, tears streaming down my face when my door bell rang, I sat on my bed, not going to answer it until I realized whoever it was wasn't going away. So I finally dragged my tear filled face down the stairs.

I opened the door only to see Channing, he could not have picked a worse time to come here. I wanted to badly to slam the door in his face, this was his fault. If he never would have kissed me I wouldn't be in this fucked up situation.

"Hey I just stop by to give you your note--" He cut him self off."Rian, are you okay?"

I laughed sarcastically."How can I be okay when you have single handedly ruined my life, Channing?"

"Wait, what?" He questioned completely lost.

"Everything I had going for me, you have just destroyed. Thanks." I said.

"Rian, what are you talking about?"

"God, just come in Ill explain." I said walking to my room as be followed.

I sat cross cross on my bed as he plopped down in front of me."Rian, what is going on?"

So, I told him, I told him every single detail. For some reason I just felt like I could, I felt like he would understand.

"Rian, when I kissed you I really didn't know you had a boyfriend I-I'm really sorry but, I like you I've always have, I might even...love you..."

I took a deep breath."There could not have been a worse time to tell me this Channing. I honestly, have liked you for the longest time and when I finally get over you, you make me like you again...I just can't though. As much as I've liked you over the years I just can give up everything to be with you I'm with Jasper."

"No, no, no Rian, no. You don't love him, you don't. You love me, you just want to be with him because he loved you first. Rian, I love you and I know you love me, if you didn't your hand would have worked, answer this question for me, how did it feel when you kissed him compared to when you kissed me?"

I sat for a moment, not wanting to answer because be was completely right, when I kissed him the entire world stopped, but when I kissed Jasper I stil felt for him. I just chose not to answer his question and stare down at my legs.

"Rian, I know you love me. All you have to do is admit it to yourself." He said, raising my head to look him in his beautiful blue eyes.

I felt my eyes sting, and tears roll down my cheeks."Come one Rian," Channing said starting deep into my eyes, wiping my tears."Just say it."

I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him close."I love you." I whispered in his ear just before I started sobbing.

I felt his arms around me, tightly."It's okay Rian, I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
So this chapter might suck because I literally wrote it on my phone so forgive my soul! Anyway I hope you liked it!!

Q: who do you think Rian should go for? Jasper or Channing/ why??

Thanks for your Recs, Comments and Subscriptions! You guys are awesome and I love your faces!

-Lexi ❤