Status: Updating on Sundays and Mondays

Uncontained

Czeslaw the Nidorino

At the mouth of the cave, Czeslaw's scaly pelt shivered and he froze in his spot.

I halted, startled, and light engulfed him completely. I didn't think- I threw myself onto him and his muscle, bone, and skin rippled like a sheet under me."Oh my God!" I shrieked. The transformation of matter sizzled over my skin like steam and the energy, the energy of evolution, rattled straight through my organs and bones.

And he grew.

Czeslaw stopped glowing and I was on my knees with my arms around him, shaking, until I realized what went on. Czeslaw had doubled in size, grew more spikes, and his face was sharper and more menacing. He was heavily muscled with thick and stocky legs. The new Czeslaw eyeballed me. What are you doing? he rumbled.

I leaped back and gasped. "You evolved!" I screeched.

Czeslaw cocked his head as if saying So?

I gaped. Isaac clapped his hands excitedly and Florence cheered. Czeslaw really evolved. Trainers always had a hard time evolving their Pokemon, I heard complaints all the time that they couldn't get their Pokemon strong enough, and here Czeslaw was! I didn't even do a thing!

"WHOOOOO!" I jumped up and hollered and grabbed Czeslaw and spun him around, but that was hard since he was probably fifty pounds and I nearly dropped him. I put him down before he could spike me and danced around with Florence and Isaac. Florence cried with happiness. Isaac spun around so hard he fell over onto his back and couldn't roll over. I leaped all around and screamed to the air, "I Beau Botticelli, am the greatest person in the world! I'm not any fucking Pokemon trainer 'cause I'm better than one! WHOO HOO!"

Czeslaw raised an eyeridge. I wanted to kiss him just to piss him off. "We're getting stronger," I said. "We'll be able to get back my mom and beat those Team Rockets. You hear me!?"

Florence and Issac cheered.

Czeslaw just shook his head and grinned. His teeth were shiny like opalescent daggers. Then he growled and stalked forward. I laughed and followed him.

"Yeah, no time for dallying, huh?" I asked. "We've got stuff to do."
♠ ♠ ♠
I had a sleepover at my friend's house, so I didn't get a chapter in, I think. I can't even remember what days have been which. Ah well.

Oh yeah, I made character pages. :P