Status: Updating on Sundays and Mondays

Uncontained

Gathering Courage

Spirit didn't mention anything more on the topic.

I waited until my stitches healed enough where I could move without being in a lot of pain, which was a few days, and Bill graciously let me stay and eat his food. Spirit and Bill were probably the funniest pair I'd ever met. Spirit was rational, and so was Bill, but Bill was a little crazy. Apparently he'd created the PC storage system and was a raving pokemaniac. In the time I'd stayed there, he had a whole stack of notes from observing my Pokemon. And I soon realized Spirit wasn't the type to stand for bullshit.

"Bill!" she screeched from the other room. "You forgot to buy toilet paper!"

"I'll get it next week." Bill was typing away at his computer. I wasn't even sure he'd heard her.

"I need it NOOOOOOWWWWW!"

Bill ended up getting her a paper towel.

When I was well enough, I gathered my things and mustered enough courage to approach Spirit. As I was staying there, I debated a lot in my head to ask this. I even practiced saying it with Florence. I was sweating buckets, too. "Um, Spirit?" I asked.

She turned. Her long, feather-soft hair tumbled over her shoulders. She'd been cleaning the table Bill hadn't realized he'd spilled syrup all over. "Yeah?" she asked.

"Um..." Shit, I didn't want to start out with "um." My face flamed red. "Do you want to go with me back to Cerulean and watch me battle the gym leader?"

I was sweating gallons now. But she smiled. She had a mouth that was perfect for kissing. "Sure thing. I have to be leaving town anyway for work. Did you want to go now?"

I nodded weakly.

"Okay!" I'll go pack my stuff. Bill won't even notice I'm gone."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to keep bothering y'all until you do this.

Would you subscribers feel willing to give me interview questions? :) I've seen a couple nuzlockes where the readers ask the characters questions and the characters answer. I think that would be cool; I could put it in a blog or something. If you feel up to it, you can message me questions for Beau and his pokemon! You can comment here or PM me. I would really love to do this and they can be anonymous if you want~ Once I get enough I'll put a link in later chapters.

Oh yeah, sorry for late post and short post. But the next will be Beau vs. Misty!