Status: Updating on Sundays and Mondays

Uncontained

Ticket Aboard the S.S. Anne

I ran hard enough it felt like I'd inhaled poison. The streets around me all blurred into one black blob and I didn't stop until I saw ocean. A white streak expanded into the water and through my frenzied vision I saw it was the port. A silver, massive ship rose up like a deity in the dark water around it. For some reason I thought it would be a dinky little thing, not the freakingTitanic.

The foghorn bellowed.

Shit! I ran faster. The gargantuan boat began to shift in her port. At that moment I realized there was no way for me to board. The hull was too high and they'd already taken away the stairs. My stomach lurched. No. Team Rocket was there. I had to get on. I had to!

Then I saw the cliffside. There was a precipice jutting right over the water and a wild idea rushed to my mind. Florence grappled onto my hair and squeaked in fear. We're going to miss it!

"No we're not." I charged forward to the precipice and clambered up the rocks. I banged my knees and I was pretty sure my hands were bleeding but I didn't care and kept going. I couldn't breathe. My legs were screaming. My stitches tore in my chest. The S.S. Anne turned to the ocean and the railing glittered in the growing moonlight. There. That was it. And I used every ounce of my strength to plunge down the precipice and jump.

I was weightless.

The dark water churned below me and the silver hull of the S.S. Anne gleamed. The railing. The railing was right there and people were screaming but I couldn't hear them. I was going to grab it. It was right there. The cool metal railing. That was my entrance into the ship-

But I fell inches short.

A scream tore from my throat and Florence shrieked. I was dead. I knew it. But then I felt hands grasp my wrists and my arms almost wrenched from their sockets.

I slammed into the side of the boat. All of the sudden I could hear again and an uproar of screams pierced my ears. Florence was pulling my hair out. My shoulders were on fire. The next thing I saw was the railing, the deck, a crowd of people, and all of the sudden, floor.

I was in a pile of tangled limbs. People scrambled from me and I tried to gather my bearings. All of the sudden I saw messy brown hair and a glimpse of a tooth necklace. Hands gripped my shoulders. Darker-than-dark eyes stared into me. "Beau!"

I realized I was halfway collapsed on Malachi and there was a circle of people gawking at us. "It's okay!" I gasped. "I'm invited! I've got a ticket!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm soooooo sorry for not updating! I just started college and I have 18 credits I have to do. I'm guessing I'll only be updating on the weekends because I literally have no time to do anything. Ach. I already have linguistics homework to do...

Kill me.