Romance Is Dead

Chapter 1

Moving is my worst enemy. I’ve always hated moving away from friends and family, it was like having to start your life all over again. New friends, new neighbors, new house, and new enemies. God, I hate looking at new faces. Call me negative, but I rather deal with the bitch I was with before than new ones. I loved the old faces , especially my best friend Samantha. I thought I would never just leave her , we where so close like sister. Even though I had blood sisters of my own. Ones 9 named Alice , the others 12 named Jamie, the youngest is a brat . How do I put up with them , I have know idea. So glad I only have one more year of high school. I’m already picked a college and ready to staying in a dorm away from bratty sisters and bossy parents.
As I sit in the car , I saw a house that was huge and old looking. I thought it looked a little more kept up. But something wasn’t right about it. We came at a halt and what a coincidence, our new house was right next to it. My mom really knows how to pick them. The house isn’t that bad looking, still need a little fix up. But in still not excited about it.
We unpacked the car and the U-Haul and I’m two annoying sisters was arguing over who carries some box. “Jamie, u can’t carry that box its to heavy.” Alice tries to grab the box from her. “Stop, I can carry it big head!” I pick up my box that said “Autumn”. Yeah, that’s my name Autumn and I’m 18, didn’t really like my name because to me it sounds like a boys name and its associated with the woods weird, but any ways. I got my boxes and was heading for the front door until I saw some one at the window next door. It was weird, I couldn’t get a real good look at his face but from a far he looked young. He caught me looking at him, so I turned my head swiftly back to the door way and walked in quickly hoping he didn’t notice me. I walked pass a white room, a yellow room, and I really dislike those colors so I went in to a blue room right next to it , I thought it was perfect . Not so plain like the others. I set my boxes down in my room and looked out the window not much of a view but I can still sneak out at night.
After a few hours of unpacking and organizing how I want my room to look, decided to go out in my new backyard. It was big quite nice, the grass wasn’t so crunchy nor to soft to step on it was nice. The sun stared to get, love this time of day *sigh*. I laid on the grass, with my ear buds in, listening to my favorite artist Natalia Kills. Her music’s bad ass. As I’m into my music I cant help but feel like someone’s watching me. So weird. I just hope its not that guy from next door that I saw in the window. Even though, I really was curious of who he was. I just stared at the house for a while, until my mom frightened me when she called my name. “Autumn! Pizzas here!” I sighed in relief, I was really hungry. I got up and dusted my close off, before going in the house I glanced at the house next to us one more time before going in. Creepy.
I got my slice of pizza and sat at the table with the rest of my sisters. As I was about to settle down on the table with my food, Alice starts yelling at me. O god her she goes, “Hey! that’s my Cheese pizza, mom bought cheese pizza for me!” “You cant eat a box of pizza yourself you know.” “yes I can,” ”No you can’t”, Yes I can”, “ no you cant “. “if you do your going to look like the Blueberry Girl from WillyWonka.” ”No I can’t, I’m not eating blueberries.” she says then sticks her tongue out at me. “whatever, I’m eating in my room”. Before leaving the dinning room I turn around and lowly say “Blueberry Girl”. Alice growls at me, “ I’m not Blueberry girl!”. I just chuckled and headed to my room closing the door behind me. I was about to open my laptop but then realized.. .. .. We don’t have internet until tomorrow *Palm to face*. Great. So what do I do now *thinking*. I finished eating and was just sitting there thinking of what to do. I turn my head to the window and stared ginning evilly.
I quickly put my pullover on and on sweats and headed out the window nice and easy. I’ve done this plenty of times back at my old home so it was no biggie. I started walking past that house next to us. It just crept me out a bit for some reason. It didn’t feel right to stop in front of it so I just kept going. I just kept walking until I came upon a hill with huge boulders on it, I thought it would be a good idea to sit up there. I had my phone with me, just for music. I turned it on and My Chemical Romance’s Sleep came on. Made me smile. The view up here was beautiful and a lot of lights. I was so nervous for tomorrow starting school and all. I was never the popular kid nor an outcast I was just different in my own way, my look was unique. My tongue was pierced, I had this huge tattoo from the side of my ribcage to my mid thigh, lets say my mom was pretty pissed when she saw it . I kind of got along with people, I never took any shit from anyone, you can say I was the tough girl/rebel. Never cried in front of people, why should I. it just shows how weak you are.
I finally came back from my thoughts and realized how long I’ve been out here. “Shit” I say to myself. Knowing that I have school in the morning. I jumped of the big rock, and hurried down the hill. I walked really fast down the street not knowing about this place and what lurks at night here. Well .. wasn’t I in for a deadly treat tonight. Stupid me.