Status: I'm trying

You're Safe from the Weight of the World

Alive

Jack POV:

"A good luck kiss?" Alex pouted, looking adorable.

As tradition states I quickly kissed his nose, making his pout grow.

"Jack you're a meanie!" He said in a baby voice. I smirked before cackling "Muhahaha.".

Alex just gave me puppy eyes, angling his eyebrows and making his eyes look bigger. He was so cute.

I leaned down, wrapping my arms around Alex's small torso before pressing my lips to his.

"Jack? We go up in like two minutes! Where the fuck are you?" Rians voice echoed.

Alex broke of the kiss laughing. "One sec!" I muttered. I pressed my lips against Alex's again, loving the taste.

Rian came up behind us, twirling his drumsticks. "We really need to go." Sighing a bit, Alex and I grabbed our guitars and made our way on stage. I walked out the the right side as usual as Alex walked up to the mic.

"Hey we're All Time Low!"

Normally whenever we'd introduce ourselves we'd get a few cheers but most people would give us bored glance. At first it was kind of offending but we'd grown used to it. Zack said once that it means our music has to speak for itself. Since then I've looked at it differently. They don't know us but after tonight they will.

I didn't expect for a girl to scream "Omg they're on. I love you!!"

Alex's face got red. "I-" He started to say looking awkward. I laughed a bit, looking at Alex's awkward face.

"Pervert!" I yelled. A laugh came out of the crowd, Alex laughing as well

"Anyway lets play a song!" Alex said.

We started playing Last Flight Home. I loved playing. The fact the lyrics were about me didn't seem to change my never ending love for that song. My fingers stroked the guitar, making every sound perfect. Alex looked so amazing on stage, staring out in to the crowd, gently singing lyrics.

I don't know what it was about that show that made it feel so incredible. The energy flowing from the crowd, how connected it all felt could be it. It was a sea of people. Smiles and arms everywhere.

We moved on to playing Dammit by Blink 182. Alex was yelling out the lyrics, making them even more alive.

At one point he stopped singing and turned the mic to the crowd. The response was amazing. It was indescribable, that feeling of a entire crowd singing the lyrics together with us on stage. It felt so right. Any regrets we ever had felt ridiculous.

The crowd that looked bored earlier looked alive. Something was definitely different in that show. Everything felt right. The music flowed out so easily. The crowd was singing with us, dancing, bodies closer and closer to the stage.

I felt alive,pulsing with energy, more happier than I've been in a long time.

The songs flew by. With every note, I was happier. Way too soon Flyzik signaled Alex that our time was up.

"We're All Time Low thanks for having us! Be sure to buy our EP and meet us on the forth table on the left side!" Alex said before we all walked off stage.

There was a silence. It wasn't awkward or wrong but magical. We looked at each other, knowing we were feeling the same thing.

Finally Alex said "wow".

And I couldn't think of anything else that could describe that show but that word.

We walked together to our table, Flyzik with us.

"That show was amazing!" He said smiling. "You might actually be decent." He said laughing.

I joined in saying "probably not!"

We walked up to the table and Alex immediately grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and started writing. I looked at his beautiful writing, feeling jealous. It was so pretty, unlike my scrawl.

"Lyrics?" I asked as he finished.

"Yep, check these out." He said handing me the paper.

" Can you hear the crowd is calling,
"Hey, sing louder now,"
You've got to show them what it means to be alive...
Dancing through the night has never been so rock n' roll,
You've got a good thing and it's time to let them know.
Sing louder now...
Lets dance the night away."

I smiled. Alex managed to capture exactly how it felt with just a few words. The energy, the feeling that someone was listening, but the stress of not being good enough the fear of being asked to do something we couldn't do.

The hours flew by,us selling 40 copies which was the most we have ever sold in one time.

Finally we were on the bus, sitting in the lounge with the tv blaring. No one was looking though. We were busy talking about the show. Something about it made it so magical.

Alex laughed, making me jump out of my reverie

. "What?" I asked.

"We were talking about how red Alex became when the girl said she loved you." Flyzik said.

"I didn't become that red!" Alex argued.

"Yes you did." Rian said.

"Aw that's ok you were really cute." I said giving him a quick kiss.

Rian looked panicked, trying to gesture that Paul was there, behind us, with a pile of papers surrounding him.

When he saw it he simply rolled his eyes before giving us a small smile. I smiled back.

"He saw you!" Rian whispered anxiously.

"Yeah it's cool he knows." Alex said.

"Oh dammit now you'll make out all the time!" Zack laughed.

"Not all the time, there are other things to do." Alex said, winking.

"No sex on the bus." Matt announced.

"We'll see." I whispered, smiling at Alex.

"No. Sex. On. The. Bus." Flyzik repeated slowly, giving us his stern look. "Get a hotel room I don't care. Not on the bus." I laughed loudly.

I would miss this tour. We had 3 more shows before going home. I would miss all of this, even the lack of showers. I knew this tour, no matter what would happen would always mean a lot to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last happy filler chapter for awhile I promise. Drama shall occur soonish ;). Again I'd really love to hear from the rest of you. I know some of you are reading this and it drives me insane that I don't know what you're thinking about this and if you'd like to see stuff and ever rugby. So please? I'll give you waffles?