Hearts still beat when there broken

Our hearts apart and still we remain

"Jess dude come on I need help" I said struggling to pull the amp box down the trailer ramp. "Sing me a song and I might help" oh great as if I really want to do that. "What song then?" I asked "King For A Day?" "OK" I laughed. I grabbed my guitar out of the box and started strumming the chords before screaming. I screamed and Jess did some of the cleans. I got a little too into the song and started jumping up on amp boxes and head banging. The song finished and we both started laughing "Having fun?" she asked I nodded before giggling. "one more pretty please?" she begged "Fine but I pick Hospital For Souls" She smiled and I began the song. I loved this song and the band. I screamed my parts with as much emotion as I could while Jess sang the occasional cleans. We stopped and smiled each other before I heard clapping and cheering. I slowly turned to see Black Veil Brides, Of Mice & Men, Pierce The Veil and Bring Me The Horizon standing there some with cameras. My face went bright red as Vic came up to us. "Hey i'm Vic" I shook his hand before he introduced his band. The others introduced them selves except for Oli. He just stood looking at the ground the whole time. "Hey uh Oli do you want to introduce yourself or something?" Matt N asked. "Ello" he mumbled not looking up. I started to get annoyed by this. "This is Jess shes on bass, OI GUYS GET OUT HERE!" I yelled into the bus. Three tired looking boys emerged and stood next to us. "This is Dom he's on lead, Bug on rhythm and Jace on drums" I told them. "And you?" Mike asked. I blushed "Um im Oli and i'm the screamer I guess" I smiled awkwardly "Oli?' "Yep just Oli" I replied. I heard Oli scoff when I said my name. What the hell is his problem? "Don't mind him" Jona said. I just looked at Oli before turning back to the guys. "So I guess we will see you at the kick off tonight?" "Yeah we will be there" Oli rolled his eyes when I said that. This kid has issues I swear. "Well we should finish unloading seeings we play in an hour" I said slightly annoyed. "Ok well we will come watch if that's ok" Austin said. "Sure" I nodded. They all waved goodbye except for Oli who just turned and walked away.

---- SET TIME----
(OLI OUTFIT) http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=98538671
(JESS OUTFIT)http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=98538824
"Fatal Attraction 3 minutes" the crewman shouted. Jess handed me my earpiece and my mic with blue tape on it. I was so nervous but happy. Our first proper show and it was less than 3 minutes away. "Alright in a circle" Dom said he looked at me and I nodded. "ROCK AND ROLL" we all shouted. "Fatal your on now" he told us. I took one last sip of water before Jess ran out on stage. The screams became louder as Bug and Jace ran out. The drum beat started and Dom started the cords to Sweet Inanity. A hand rested on my shoulder so I turned around to see all the bands smiling at me. "Good Luck Buttercup" Jaime smiled. I laughed and ran onto the stage. The crowd erupted as I began to scream. My adrenaline was through the roof while I darted from one side of the stage to the other. "Alright Seattle I want to see the biggest pit" I shouted into the mic. "I want it bigger than what those British fools Bring Me The Horizon can get so lets show them how much better we are!" I smirked looking side stage to see Oli's face turn from emotionless to furious in 2 seconds. Paybacks a bitch I laughed. People started to form the circle while others ran through the middle. I started the song Dancing on graves. "Alright lets close this pit!" I yelled and with that the breakdown stated and the crowd ran at each other. People continued to mosh for the rest of our set until it was finished. "Thank you Seattle you have been amazing!" The band and I waved goodbye before running off stage dripping with sweat. I looked up to see half of the guys smirking, the other half clapping and cheering and one of them death glaring me. I smiled as each of them gave us massive hugs. "That was amazing!" Tony, who for the first time spoke said. We all smiled and started walking to the signing tables. Austin came up to me and walked beside me. "You pissed Oli off something bad. You should have seen his face, he's going to kill you" he whispered. "He can try if he wants" I smirked. Austin gave me a worried look but brushed off and kept walking. We sat down at the table and waited for fans to come up. A small blonde haired girl came up to me and passed me a letter. She started crying so I got up and hugged her. "Thank you so much for helping me" she sobbed into my shoulder. I was thankful for the fans, they mean the world to us. After an hour of signing we went back to the bus to get ready for the kick off party. I showered and got dressed while doing my hair and makeup. I walked out of the bus to see the rest of the guys already walking, how nice of them I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this story is really focused on Oli (the girl). There wont be many other POV'S other than the bands and hers. The band Fatal Attraction is a real band and the songs Dancing on Graves, Sweet Insanity and also the name of this chapter are real songs/ lyrics so no stealing.