Status: In Progress

Kidnapped

1

It was a cold autumn night. He walked the dark streets with a hood on his head. He was medium tall,he wore black ripped jeans with combat boots,a black hoodie with a tank top underneath. His eyes were greenish hazel and he had auburn curls,a nice face and piercings in his lower lip.
He walked with his head hung low with a cigarette between his lips.
He was lost deep in his thoughts.
He took a drag of the coffin nail and blew the smoke out.
He was almost at home,when someone grabbed his arm.
-What the fuck?!-He cried out in a high pitched voice.
-Benjamin Paul Bruce aren't you?-The stranger asked as he grasped Ben's arm even tighter.
Ben couldn't really see him,he was tall and he wore a long coat,he had short hair,manly features and the rest is lost in the darkness.
-Yeah,I am. But who the hell are you?!
-Your worst nightmare.-He said with a nasty smirk on his face.
Ben tried to get his arm out of the man's hand,but all he could manage was to burn the stranger's arm with his cigarette.
-You fucking twat!-He cried out in pain,he snatched the suicide stick out of Ben's hand and stomped on it.
He threw the boy into his car and drove away.
The next morning Ben woke up in an unfamiliar place.
-Where the fuck I am?-He mumbled.
-You are awake.-The mysterious man said,looking the boy up and down.
-Just let me go.-He tried to stand up,but then he realized how he was tied to the bed.
-You fucking pervert!-He yelled,but the kidnapper just laughed at him.
-You are tied because you would run away and you do look very sexy like this.
He looked down at himself he had no shirt on,he was tied here wearing only his jeans.
-Not pervert,right?-He asked in a sarcastic tone.
-I like your chest piece.-He lied,he liked seeing Ben like this and couldn't wait to take advantage of him.
-You are a liar.
-No,it's really a nice work.-He sat down at the edge of the bed and traced the boy's tattoo with his fingers.
Ben took a closer look at him,his hair and eyes were dark. He saw something evil in the eyes of that man.
-Stop it.-He breathed.
Now he licked Ben's skin,who shivered just by the touch of the man's tongue.
-You are mine.-He whispered to Ben's ear,as he licked his earlobe.
-I'm not!-He exclaimed,as he tried to break free.
-You are. Just look at yourself,tied to my bed and all.
Ben shook his head.
-You shall be mine!-He demanded.
-Let me go,you are fucking crazy!-He tried to cover how scared he was.