Status: In Progress

Sqeamish

Prologue

I was always one of those girls, you know them.. The first to jump into the ring at the first sight of blood. I loved the smell. I loved the look. I loved the feel, as sadistic as that sounds. I even could say I liked the sound it made when someone was hurt; but the taste... The taste makes me shudder, it flips my stomach and the insides spill out faster than a rabbit being chased by a mountain lion. Now, in all my 20 years I never had the opportunity to actually taste it. I thought, I like people and blood, so why not be a surgeon? So I decided to get a Bachelor of Science in nursing first, major in psychology and minor in dance; just to stand out. I am in my second year and now get to focus on my psychology, anatomy, and classical music theories instead of my statistics and history classes and somehow I ended up in an interesting predicament. I like to think I am a natural everyday student. Decent grades, I play on our schools volleyball team, you could say I am popular. If I am not popular I am at least common.

My hair is strange, it starts off brunette and it fades into a bright orange color that is usually reserved for Gingers. I don't dye it, if that is what you are thinking. I was born that way, it is my birthmark I guess you could say. My eyes are just as strange, but only if you really look at them, most people focus on my hair because it is more obvious. My eyes at first glance are both brown; according to my drivers license. They are really violet. Violet, like purple, not my name. My name is Alaxandreece Violet Aberdene, this is a story about how my life and beliefs were picked up and thrown against a wall, the wall gave way to a cliff and off the cliff my dreams flew.