Status: ...post will not come everyday

Your Childhood Queen

In a large planet, called Olandan there is a small country made up of mostly islands called Incutopia. Incutopia is ruled by a monarch and the first born child is the next in line once her Incutopian royal parent dies and the islands elect their local leaders and representatives. It is a peaceful country making most of the economy from the visitors every year due to it being a popular vacation spot. But it isn’t to say it has disputes mostly about how money is spent and to create a better economy than one reliant on tourists from this hunting and gathering society trying to make it in a very technology advanced world. It has led to people not like the king and queen from the previous ancestors who were trying to keep it a hunter gatherer since they were trying to make major advancements that the islanders were not ready and no input from them was involved.

Well apparently, the hate was enough to do to an assignation to force the first bear to become the queen at a very young age, younger than has been seen in 15 generations. It is a learning curve and it is giving her a short lived childhood but under her reign, she is known as the lovable queen and sometimes the tomboy queen. She is trying to help the economy and doesn’t start wars unless it is absolutely needed but the death of her parents has taken a toll on her psychologically. The death of her father forced her to be an adult in her childhood and the suicide of her mother makes her responsible for her younger full siblings, the Ladies that her dad married, and their kids. For a short time period after each one, she doesn’t like to talk about it or the circumstances most likely she has lived through it. Seeing her one killed in front of her eyes and walking in on a suicide that is a constant reminder to her and causes more trouble than what it is worth.

With that being said, she also has many suitors and leads to a disaster because she is looking for a love that she has to give but never in her mind received. She may run the country but can’t now get a control of her life and it takes a lot of time and people to really expose what is going on behind closed doors. She wants the love that stopped when she was so young and doesn’t know where to turn so she sees doesn’t know why she has to expose her husband even if it means a better life. For he is King Dowager and rather loved one at that so she knows they would be devastated and may even blame her.

Short Summary: A young princess at the mere age of 4 has to take over as Queen for Incutopia an island country that is struggling to have financial stability. She has to what is best for the country to get it stable and stop her childhood despite having regents that are her father’s wives and her advisor. In this time she is looking for love even if it very abusive and doesn’t want to leave it no matter what for the country.

Note: Summary took and edited from my story “All Hail the Queen of Suffering” and some in story things will be taken from it as well.