Status: give me feed back this is my first story and I plan on working on this for a little while. bye guys <3

The Demons Inside

Starts from the begining

So you think it's easy? Easy to be the awkward and quiet person.. That one girl that just watches everyone do something fun. you want to have fun too; however you feel awkward and annoying so you don't dare to talk or say anything you try and just fit in without a word you're just quiet. Out of all your friends you really don't know who is who, friend or foe. You feel like everyone will just screw you over. You just feel lost...
They notice you but they don't really talk to you much. Maybe texting. Not really too your face. They will hug you and they would be good friends. You don't really believe that they are really those "true" friends everyone seems to have.
More than 90% of the time you're at home you really don't leave. Everyone has "PLANS" and no one seems to want to hang out with you. Most of your "best friends" don't even like to talk to you. What did you do? Explain to me what did you do to them to have them stop talking to you. I mean they can at least message\text\call back... but no they just ignore you. They don't even "know" that you tried getting a hold of them. They make up a stupid excuses, you know they are excuses because they say "oh i didn't get it" and you know that actually really hurts it doesn't feel good you just kind feel like shit you don't feel like a "friend" you kinda just feel like an option. just feel alone...
you try and talk to people but all they see you as is another "attention seeker". so you keep your mouth shut most of the time. you just don't feel... "wanted"and when people say they do "love me" or my so called "best friend" you don't really believe them.. you don't really see anything important about yourself. you don't really feel good bout your self.
everyone has left. they lied. the tormented you. they just shoved you into a hole and pretty much forgot you. made you feel like the top of the world then brought you down to the floor. you're just kinda numb. what is there to do when no one notices the fake smile, laughs, and happiness.. just so people don't ask you because you really don't want people seeing the pain and asking about it.. you'e so stressed, you're too paranoid. you just want to sleep until you feel better...
♠ ♠ ♠
FEED BACK GUYS :)