Status: give me feed back this is my first story and I plan on working on this for a little while. bye guys <3

The Demons Inside

His Friends

I walk to the flag pole to see River and a couple of other people. One of his friends wrap his arms around me it was pretty awkward saying he was 6'2 and bigger than me. "Hello, my name is Jeff." He says smiling. "and my name is Markus" another kid says walking up to me and hugging me. "Um hi... I'm Skylar... call me sky." I say. They all smile at me and River is talking to one of his other friends I think it's Markus; and Jeff is talking to me. "Don't be worried, we are really nice people." I smile my Awkward smile and look at the ground. "Its not that I am scared its the fact that I've never really hung out with a group like this I've always hung out with my best friend Olive." I tell him. His face tightens. "You know Olive???" He nods his head and smiles. "Yeah I've been her best friend sense we were like 6 years old. We have had our ups and downs but you know you cant leave them can you." I smile slightly. We all start walking and River walks up to me and looks at me. "you'll like this group.. trust me." he smiles. I nod and look at him. yeah i found out with his guy." Markus screwing around in the street runs up to Jeff n jumps on his back. "Oh My!" i yell. River laughs as Jeff wrestles Markus to the ground. I laugh a little at them. "River, thanks for inviteing me... i would be home on my computer and tumblr if you didn't let me go." I say.
"Oh no problem its not a big deal. You are pretty cute any way." he tells me as Markus, Jeff n two other guys are catching up to us. "Nah I'm not that cute... I am just really awkward... like I'm never with this many people. Like I only really hang out with Olive." I kind of stutter.
"well we are odd people so it's really okay if you are a little weird we all are. We're not really a popular group...we are more of a bottom feeder." He chuckles.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter isnt done i just need sleep so tell me what it should happen to Sky ?