Status: Active

You're Not Quite Satan

Chapter 7

Tay's Point of View.

After I'd sat in the bathroom for a while, recovering from the unexpected kiss, I stood and splashed my face with cold water. Drying off, I opened the door and saw Jordan leaning right outside.
"How long have you been waiting there?" I asked, a little surprised.
"Since you went in there," he said quietly. "Are you okay?"
My gaze dropped instantly. My lips were still tingling and I couldn't get over the fact that Alex had kissed me. "I'm fine. Do you know when we're stopping again?" I asked, a little impatient.
"In another hour or so. Please, Tay. Don't do this. You can take the couch. It's for one more night," he said with pleading eyes as I stared up at him.
"Jord, you know I can't do this. I tried, I really did. But he went way too far." I said softly. I expected more pleading from him, but instead I was engulfed in a hug that I returned instantly. One thing about Jordan being so tall was that my head was always by his heart, and it made me happy to hear it; almost as if it were a comforting beat.
When we pulled back, I gave him a weak smile. "I guess I can put up with Jack's snoring for one more night." I said reluctantly and he grinned, ruffling my hair gently.
"Thank you, Tay." he said softly.
I nodded and told him I was just going to watch tv for a bit longer and he nodded, going to talk to Cam and Mike. So I went to the front and sat on Jordan's couch-bed and started flipping through channels. I heard the clinking of glasses and figured they'd probably started to drink. I didn't drink often so I just turned the tv a little louder and lied down on the couch as the movie progressed.
It was only later I'd found myself asleep.

Alex's Point of View.

I sat in the back, reminiscing the kiss Tay and I had shared. It definitely made me feel like shit when she'd pushed me away, but it was worth it. I definitely couldn't have been the only one who felt the sparks igniting, and I couldn't help but long for her kiss again.
The guys were starting to get rowdy and loud, and I refrained from drinking anything, fearing I might forget what had happened today. Instead, I stood up to go get a bottle of water from the front, hoping Tay wasn't there so I wouldn't get yelled at. I turned the corner and that's when I saw her; hair covering a bit of her face as she slept peacefully on the couch, nose crinkling every few minutes as she dreamed. My smile was instantaneous as I slowly crept over, trying not to wake her, and brushed a bit of hair from her face. She was so cute, I couldn't help watch her for a minute.
The guys were still being loud, and I started to worry it would wake Tay. I grabbed my water quickly and went back, using a slightly lowered tone. "Guys, keep it down. Tay's asleep."
Jordan groaned and stood before stumbling a bit. His height and lanky body made him extremely clumsy and I helped him sit back. "Chill,"
Jordan glared at me for a minute before taking another drink. Jack had already passed out in his bunk and I sighed. I really didn't want anyone to wake Tay, not when she'd finally gotten some rest. I quietly went back to Tay and slipped my arms under her sleeping body, lifting her and cradling her in my arms protectively. As I took her to my bunk, I shushed the guys one last time before putting her in the bunk after me, leaving her on the outside so she didn't freak in the morning.
I tried to stay as far away from her as I could, despite not wanting to, and stared at the ceiling. When she moved, I tensed up a little, scared she'd woken up. I only released the breath I'd been holding when she rested her head on my chest, arm draped on my stomach, like she had last night. My grin reappeared and I wrapped an arm around her waist, rubbing her back softly as I kissed her hair softly, trying not to wake her.
I really could get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't want this to be stolen, so Copyright 2013©

Thanks for reading!
Follow me on Tumblr: xxashley6xx.tumblr.com
I follow back ♥