Unbreakable

Weekend Fun

Placing the movie into the dvd player i waited for Jared, he was bringing the popcorn. I just hopped he didn't eat it all on the way from the kitchen to the living room. Sam had done that once, lets just say, he had to sleep somewhere uncomfortable.

Jared came in a few minutes after the microwave had beeped signaling that the popcorn was ready. Without a doubt, he had already at some of it, but kept me in mind, and didn't eat it all.

I sighed as i pressed play, Jared had picked out the movie, Now You See Me. Of course I drooled because my honey Dave Franco was in it.

Half way through the movie Jared was forced to leave since Sam had howled for him. I figured that he had caught the scent of a vampire and called for back-up.

I promised Jared I wouldn't continue watching the movie without him, so i grabbed the blanket that was wrapped around us both and headed up towards my room. Thank god it was Friday, that meant i would be able to stay up late.

Jared came back around 12 and wanted to crash in my room, i groaned and scooted over, his head was by my feet as mine was by his.

Sleep came to me easily, and i was out like a light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned as the sun burned into my skin. I rolled over, but remembered that I shared the bed with Jared.

Getting up slowly without waking him up, i got a pair of high waisted shorts with a cropped red t-shirt and slipped into the shower.

Doing my daily routine consisting of washing my body and hair, shaving, and washing my face, I was done. I dried my hair and let it down. I slipped into my clothes and put on my all black shoes.

Once i was out of the bathroom, Jared had barely woken up. "Do you mind if i use your shower?" I nodded, "Just don't use my all of my lavender body wash."

Jared glared at me, "Trust Me, I won't even touch it."

I laughed and headed down stairs, i stopped in my tracks once i noticed an extra body.

It was the same boy that would stare at me during lunch. Sam noticed me looking at him, "Oh, This is Paul." His head snapped up since Sam mentioned his name.

His eyes locked onto mine, and it seemed like he was seeing the sun for the first time.

I nodded, "How come you didn't howl for Jared to help?"

Sam shrugged, "I've been overworking him lately, so i sent him to go get some sleep."

I nodded, "Yeah well, Jared decided to sleep in my bed, had to fall asleep with his horrible smell."

Sam laughed while i could faintly hear a growl from Paul. I payed no attention to him and focused on Sam.

Sam could hear the shower running, "Is that him?" I nodded, "Yeah. He asked if he could use my shower, i just told him not to use all my Lavender body wash."

Sam laughed as he remembered how much Jared was obsessed with my smell.

I sat down besides Sam and started eating, after i was done Jared had came down. "Aww I missed the food."

I shook my head and got up, "I made a plate for you jare-bear." Jared glared to me for his horrible nickname, "Thanks munchkin."

He leaned down to grab the plate from me, and kissed my forehead. A faint growl was heard.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not a munchkin. Its not my fault i was born small." Jared rolled his eyes, "You're 4'9, while the rest of us are like 6'5, you qualify as a munchkin."

I glared at the boys for being so tall, I hated it. Rolling my eyes at Jared, I remembered our plan, "Hey, you still up for going to the beach?"

Jared smiled instantly, "Yeah, go get ready. I know how you girls take forever to get ready. I woke after you got into the shower, i started to play with the covers since you were taking so long."

I rolled my eyes and headed up stairs, i grabbed my bag and stuffed everything i needed.

I changed into my 2 piece bikini and slipped my clothes on top. Eventually i went down to see all the boys waiting.

Time for some beach fun.