Unbreakable

Beach Fun

Smiling we all started heading towards the beach, Sam had decided to stay home since he was tired from last nights patrol. Jared, Paul, and I began to walk through the forest to get to the beach.

I began to grow tired so i decided to jump onto Paul, he smiled as his hands wrapped around my knees and my arms slid around his neck. Jared smiled, "Alright, let me get on top now, 3 person piggy back ride!"

I screamed as i jumped off not wanting Jared to jump on me, "Hell no! no offense Jared, but you're fat." Jared rolled his eyes and continued to walk besides me, since Paul was on my other side. Finally after a few minutes we finally reached the beach.

Smiling i slipped off my cover up and placed my towel on the sandy floor. I laid down, the boys sitting besides me. Jared looked over at me, "Will there be more of us?" I nodded, "Eventually there will be a whole pack, maybe around 6 or 7 maybe 10." Jared sighed, "How did we all of a sudden phase anyway?" I shrugged, "Since the Cullen's came back it caused your werewolf gene to i guess work? if that makes any sense."

Paul and Jared both nodded, and i stood up "Come on guys!" I started racing towards the beach but someone picked me up, Paul.

"No! you better not throw me! or i wi-" i was cut off since my body hit the water, once my resurfaced i glared at Paul, "You suck."

Paul chuckled before starting to swim after me, I began to swim farther and farther but Paul was gaining on me.

I pushed myself farther but a hand had grabbed my ankle, I screamed before i was pushed down. I tried to fight who ever it was because i knew it wasn't Paul. Who ever was grabbing my ankle had a tight grip, i could feel my foot pounding as it was cutting my circulation off.

Looking down i noticed a pair of flaming red eyes causing me to panic even more, vampire. Struggling even more a pair of hands wrapped around my waist and began to pull me up, the hand around my ankle disappeared.

Pulling me up to shore Jared bombarded me with questions, "What happened back there?" I shrugged, "I don't know, something grabbed my ankle and pulled me down."

Paul grabbed me bridal style while Jared had begun to grab our things, "Lets go home."

I nodded since i was to tired to say anything. Once we were home Paul placed me in my bad and looked over my ankle, "It was definitely a hand that grabbed you, they left a decent sized hand print bruise."

Frowning, I snuggled closer to my pillow and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned as someone pulled open the blinds allowing the sunlight to come through. "Sam sent me up here to wake you up, are you okay?" It was Paul.

Sighing i pulled myself up, "I'm alright, don't know about my ankle, it hurts to move it." Paul sighed and looked it over, "I think its sprained, its best to not walk on it, i'll go tell Sam." I nodded and laid back down. A few minutes later Sam had walked in, "Its sprained, no school for you or Paul." I pulled my eyebrows in confusion, "Why isn't Paul going?"

Sam let out a sigh, "He's going to be looking after you while Jared and I go do patrol, we need to find the vampire who did this to you."

I nodded, a bit scared that something might happened to them. "Be careful." Sam nodded, "Always." and placed a kiss on my forehead.

Paul had walked in with a tray of food, "Breakfast in bed?" I smiled and thanked him, digging into a grilled cheese, my favorite.

Paul sat down on the chair besides my window, looking at him i smiled when his eyes met mine.

"What are your thinking?" Paul shrugged, "I don't know, just wondering why that bloodsucker came after you."

I sighed, "I guess we'll never know." Pushing myself up i tried to get off the bed, causing Paul to rush over to me.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To the restroom?"

"Oh."

Fighting the little blush of embarrassment Paul had, he helped me to the restroom and closed the door behind me.

I did my business, then washed my face to get rid of any dirt i might have. Walking out i limped over to my bed and noticed that Paul was no longer in my room. Shrugging i turned on the tv and got under the covers getting ready to watch the movie Wall-e, one of my favorites.

Paul came back up a bit later with food in his hands, causing me to roll my eyes, of course.

He sat back down on the chair and finished his food. I patted the spot next to me on my bed and told him to get in.

Paul hesitated at first, but slipped in. We watched Wall-e in comfortable silence, and i placed my head on his shoulder since it was starting to get a bit cold.

Closing my eyes, i had fallen asleep. Unaware of the pair of eyes that was staring at me lovingly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry of never updating, but i promise to do it more often.