Status: All done my loves

You're the Drug & I'm Addicted

Please stay, I'll admit I was wrong about everything

The front door slammed against its dismantled frame, leaving the opaque bell to roughly collide with the glass window. Over, and over, and over, again.

For every collision of the bell, I took a blow to the stomach.

For every time it chimed, my body cries in agony.

As time lapsed, the dingy little commodity came to a halt, lying helplessly against its support.

There I laid cornered against the charcoaled wall, helplessly

~

Third person P.O.V

Her petite body lied sprawled across the king sized bed, taking up little to no room. The thick curtains were drawn closed, leaving the spacious room to receive little to no light but from the crevice of the slightly cracked door.

Her soft breathes hummed echo through the air, her chest lightly raised and sunk rhythmically. She looked vulnerable as he watched her from the corner or the room, keeping an eye on the beauty.

Her face started to scrunch, letting her eyebrows knit together. Her small hands grasped onto the sheets as she turned violently. Jumping out of the chair, he walked over to her, getting under the sheets pulling her small frame to him. Letting his lanky tattooed arms envelope around her, he rubbed the small of her back.

Her breathing died down to a steady pace, as she let out a sigh. Her arm found itself around him, resting on his chest. The fresh wounds stained her arms with a scarlet undertone, taunting him from beneath the eye. Running a hand across her arm nimbly, the rigid texture played under his fingertips.

As she adjusted herself in his arms, her plush tank top rode up her hips revealing a grimacing bruise. The vibrant shades of violet and maroon covered her lower half.

He could only cringe at the sight; this only made him hold her closer. Their bodies meld together; he kissed the top of her head.

As they lay there, he continued to rub her hips gently. A single tear slid down her face landing on his arm. Her eye still closed with sleep, but her body and heart still ached.

The pain was gone, but the tears played on.

He swiped away the tear with his thumb, rocking her body. “Don’t cry, baby.” He whispered into her ear.

She stirred gently, nuzzling her face into the crook of his neck. “Don’t worry, I’m okay.” She croaked. She looked up at him with bloodshot eyes. She ran a hand across his jaw line; a small smile crept onto her face.

“There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t worry for you.” He stated softly, as his heart ached for the girl lying in his arms.

“I’m sorry,” she cried. “I’m such a burden on you.”

“Shush,” he cooed. “Don’t say that, I love you.”

He rocked her body back and forth never wanting to let her go. He wanted to protect her with everything he had, but it wasn’t enough. It was almost like she fought him against it, running back to the man that suppressed these pains into her.

“I love you too, Oli.”

He smiled lightly, letting words sink into his heart. But it didn’t last long till he realized what he had to tell her. “I have something to tell you.”

She looked up at him curiously, her brown hair falling across her eyes. He tucked the lost strand behind her ear before pulling them up, leaning against the headboard.

“I’ll be heading back on tour soon.” He stated— waiting for a response, but all he got was a silent nod. “We’ll be leaving a day after tomorrow.”

She slowly sat up straighter, letting the news seep in; that was too soon. “Oh.” Was all she could muster.

“What’s wrong, love?” he asked lifting her chin up to face him. He searched her blue eyes.

“Nothing,” she stated simply lifting herself from the bed. She searched around the bed for her bag and coat. Slipping on her beanie that once sat on the dresser; she put on her coat and reached for her bag, which was stationary by the door.

Oliver’s warm hands grasped hers, holding her back. She turned her body away from him but was only forced to face him. “Harlow,”

As her name slipped off his tongue, she couldn’t help but cringe. “Don’t,” she gritted pulling away from him. Walking into the hallway, the shining light hits her. She shielded her eyes as she ran down the stairs, being accustomed to the darkness, she felt out of place.

“Love, please stop running.” Oliver followed close behind her, letting his voice trail throughout the house. When she didn’t stop, he started to get irritated. “Harlow, stop it now.” he demanded, his voice was barely audible but bold.

She shook her head, not bothering to turn her attention back to her boyfriend. “Just leave it, Oli.”

“Stop running from your problems, will you?” He snapped.

This made her stop, her heart pumped through her thick winter jacket. “What?”

He scoffed shaking his head. “That’s you all do, Harlow. That’s what you’re best at, running.” He walked towards her but she only shook her head, backing away. “When will this end? When will you face your demons?”

“J-Just stop, Oliver.” Her body shook, as she got into her car. “I need to go home.”

He only laughed. “Yeah, back to your old man that doesn’t give to shits about you?” She gripped the steering wheel till her knuckles turned white. “Just keep running back to him like you always do, it’s like a circle. It keeps going round and round, with no way out.”

“He needs me,” she whispered.

“Yeah, to give him money to buy more booze. Use you like a rag doll, treat you like shit!” he stated angrily.

“Stop,”

“No, not until you stop running.”

She only stared down at her hands, his words hurt like knives. He was supposed to her on her side.

Shaking his head for the last time, he backed away from the car. “Whatever Harlow, keep running like a coward that you are. Just this time I won’t be there to catch you.”

He turned around and walked to the house giving up on her, just like she had once done.

“I might be running, but everyone keeps leaving.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Harlow

Title Credit: Mayday Parade- Stay

Hello there, hope everyone's enjoying this story as much as I am writing it. I will be updating this story in a little bit, as soon as I finish some school stuff. But, it will only make this story better with the suspense. Please let me know what you think whether it be constructive criticism or what not, anything to everything is welcome. It means a lot to me.

~andrea