Status: I had this story laying around, sorry if it's not so good, feel free to comment with suggestions :)

Heaven Help Us

A little D&D

[Gerard]
I stared at my sketchbook while Black Flag played in the background. All the images filled my head again.
'I could just end it all,' I thought as I started at the picture, 'no one would know, and I'm pretty sure they won't care.'

I closed the book and watched the shadow of the sun go down, I must've been down there for hours. I thought about going upstairs, but decided against it, so I just pulled out a pad and drew.

[Eliza]

"He's been down there by himself for a long time," I said staring at the still closed door.

"Who Gerard? He's a hermit, he spends like all his time down there," Frank said picking up the die.

I decided to go down, nobody should be left alone, especially not someone like Gerard.

"Where're you going?" Mikey asked.

"I think I left my purse downstairs,"

"Oh, well hurry back so we can finish our game."

Just as I was heading towards the door, the bell rang.

"Could you get that?" Mikey asked not wanting to leave the game.

I shook my head and answered it. It was a girl, I'd seen her before in school. She had long black hair that was teased at the top. She wore thick eyeliner and had a cheap spray tan. Come to think of it, I probably hadn't seen her since a lot of girls at our school looked like that.

"Hello?"

"Hi," She smiled,"Is Gerard here?"

"Yeah, hold on I can get him for you."

"No,I can get him myself, just show me where he is."

I led her inside and to Gerard's room.

"What are you doing here?" Mikey interrupted.

"None of your business Harry Potter," She shot.

'Rude much?' I thought as I opened the door.

"He's down there, I don't know if-"

"Thanks."

She disappeared down into Gerard's little cave leaving only the clicking of heels and the faint smell of perfume.

[Gerard]

"Fuck it smells down here," I heard causing me to jump.

"Um hello?"

"Isn't there any light in here?" I recognized the voice as Nicole's and quickly turned on the light beside my bed.

When she looked at me she smiled, "Hey,"

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I missed you so much that I figured I'd come and see you," She said sitting on the bed right next to me.

I got a little happier knowing that she wanted to spend time with me. She leaned in and kissed me out of nowhere.
"Come on, I've gotta go in a bit so we should make it quick."

"Make what quick?" I asked.

She smiled and stood up. With one hand on the button of her jeans she bit her lip, telling me exactly what she wanted. I felt myself growing more and more 'excited' as more and more of her clothing hit the floor. Soon she was standing in front of me with nothing. It was different from the other night because there was light this time. She walked over to me and placed her hands on my lap.

"Do you like me Gerard?"

I couldn't get any words to come out, so I just nodded.

"Good, because I like you too," She said inching her hand up.

My breathing got heavier as I felt the movements of her hands through my jeans.

"I like you a lot." Her voice sent chills up my spine.

She turned the light off and removed my jeans. It was just like last time. She laid under me and I could see her facial expression. I tried to make my movements slow and passionate. I know I hadn't 'known' her very long, but I loved her and I wanted her to know it.

"Gerard what are you doing?"

I was confused.

"I need you to /Fuck/ me." She said a bit too loudly.

I knew what that meant so I quickened my movements and went in deeper just like the first time. I leaned down to kiss her and she moved her face,

"Just concentrate on what you're doing baby, that comes after."

[Eliza]

"Jesus christ," Mikey said tossing his cards down.

You could literally hear everything they were doing. Every grunt, every moan, even the headboard hitting the wall.

"I didn't know Gerard had a girlfriend," Frank said putting the dice in the bag.

"He doesn't,"

The way Mikey said that. He said it like he knew something. Which made me kind of suspicious, well that and the fact that she was obviously not the kind of girl that would usually be interested in guys like Gerard, but stranger things /have/ happened.

"I hope he doesn't catch crabs." Frank joked as he walked over to me, "she's probably full of them."

"That's disgusting." I said looking at him.

"Look who you're talking to," Mikey said as he walked into the living room.

"Oh look who's talking, remember the sandwich incident."

"Frank don't tell her that she'll think we're weird."

"Gee was making a tuna and whipped cream sandwich and left it out around Mikey," Frank started laughing too hard to finish it,

"What happened to it?"

"Let's just say when Gerard came back it was a tuna and Mikey Way's cream sandwich," Mikey continued.

"Ew you are disgusting!"

"It was payback!"

"Remind me to /never/ take a sandwich from you."

"I'll have you know that my cream tastes pretty good,"

"And I'm sure some /other/ girl out in the world would agree with you." I said trying to push a still laughing Frank from my lap. I was annoyed at the fact that he was there, but he doesn't know what it does to me.

Since that night at band practice I've grown a little, tiny crush on Frank maybe. MAYBE. I'm pretty sure it's not that. I mean Frank's just like Mikey except he has these amazing hazel eyes and a smile that makes you wanna just melt right there, and he was hot! I mean Mikey's cute and all, but Frank...Frank's the kind of guy you just wanna jump on. Okay. I had a crush on Frank.

After a while of talking Gerard and Nicole walked out of her basement her hair and clothes were a mess and she couldn't stop grinning.

"So I'll see you this weekend?" She said turning to him.

"Of course,"

She turned back to us and smiled, winked at Mikey and turned back to kiss Gerard. And when I say kiss what I really mean is basically tongue fuck him. It was disgusting. She left still glancing at Mikey.

"You're fucking disgusting,"

"Awe, don't worry Mikey, one day you'll figure out that girls don't have cooties."

Mikey smirked, "Hey Gerard you want a sandwich?"

Frank and I looked at each other and nearly died of laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have writer's block so sorry if it's bad :( let me know what you think?