Status: I had this story laying around, sorry if it's not so good, feel free to comment with suggestions :)

Heaven Help Us

Rainy Night and a Blackout p.2

"Fuck where are the lights," I heard Mikey exclaim over a loud noise that woke me.

I was about to sit up until I realized the pressure I felt on my chest wasn't an early heart attack, but Eliza laying there. I felt my cheeks flush and I nearly panicked. The way I reacted youd've thought she was diseased.

"Gee! Eliza!" Frank called headed for the basement,

"Maybe they were murdered," Mikey's voice followed.

I laid there paralyzed in fear.

"Would you guys shut up, your friend's sleeping."

"Awe how cute," Mikey said dropping the pizza on the chair close to my desk, "better watch out Frankie, Gerard might steal your girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend, yet."

"Anyways, I don't want his little girlfriend, I have my own."

"Who? The Queen of the Skanks?"

"Yeah Gee, I mean, let's face it that girl get's around more times than a carousel." Frank said with a mouth full of pizza.

"Hey cut it out, she's a really sweet girl."

"Yeah I'm sure every other guy in school knows that," Mikey added.

"Would you guys just shut up."

"I'm just saying-"

"When I want your opinion I'll ask for it, okay Mikey."

"My bad."

"You guys talk so fucking much," Eliza said stirring in her sleep.

"You should'nt be asleep anyway it's only 7,"

"Whatever,"

[Eliza]

The smell of pizza made my stomach growl a little bit too loudly causing Frank to laugh.

"You're stomach's a wookie,"

"Shut up and hand me a slice of pizza."

Soon I had a warm, cheesy slice in my hand. Unfortunately it had nothing on the pizza back home.

"So what'd you guys do while we were gone?"

"Talked mostly." I said trying filling my mouth with pizza.

"Gerard actually spoke?" Frank asked the the midst of taking a bite.

"Shut up."

A flash of lightening filled the room with light for a second and gave me a glimpse of all the guys sitting on the bed. I smiled to myself and took another bite of pizza.

***

It was Saturday night and Frank was meeting me at Mikey's house for our date. I let my curly red hair fall to my shoulders and wore a white Pumpkin smash tank top and black skinny jeans with converse, I figured I would keep is as casual as possible since it was only a concert.

"I didn't know you had tattoos," I said admiring the art that covered his arms.

"Frankie has lots of them," Mikey said in a mocking tone.

"We should get going."

"Bye Mikey,"

"You better call me later with details,"

"I will," Frank and I said in unison making me giggle.

"So where are we going?" I asked as we talked towards Ray's car. He insisted on driving us.

"It's a surprise." He said with a side smile.

"As long as I don't end up in a trunk."

"I can't promise that."

When we go to the place Frank told me to stand in the front and that he'll meet up with me in a couple of minutes. I waited and waited. I was pissed, I mean who invites someone one a date and ditches them. I was surrounded by already drunk guys who kept hitting on me. After a while I was gonna just leave, but then I saw something on stage. It was Frank. I was Pencey Prep.
I looked up at him with my mouth wide open. He just smirked and winked at me.

They played a couple of songs and were literally amazing.

After the show I ran up to Frank and hugged him, "You were fucking awesome!"

"Thanks,"

"I really mean it, that last song was fucking fantastic."

He chucked and I realized I was acting like a fangirl.

"Sorry, I just-"

"It's fine, I know it's hard to keep your cool when you're talking about me,"

I rolled my eyes and turned to see another band setting up.

"You wanna get tacos?"

After the date, I walked Frank to his door since Ray had dropped us off.

"I had a really nice time," I said breaking the silence.

"Even when that guy spilled salsa in your hair?"

I laughed a little, "Yeah, I especially enjoyed you threatening to beat him up if he didn't apologize."

"Yeah well I would've."

"I'm sure you would've Frankie,"

"I would've!"

We stopped at his doorway and there was another awkward silence.

"So maybe you'd wanna do this again,"

I smiled to myself, "Sure,"

"How does next weekend sound?"

"Like a date."

He smiled and quickly kissed me on the cheek before going inside. I was in semi-shock until I heard Ray beeping his horn.

"Come on, we gotta go."

I hurried back to the car to be met by kissy faces from Ray.

"Shut. Up."
[Gerard]

I stood at the doorway just as nervous as I had been the first time we met up.

She opened the doorway dressed in an oversized pajama top. Her hair was messy and she was smoking, "Hey,"

"Hey," I said stepping inside.

She shut the door and followed behind me.

"So," I started pulling out tapes, "I was thinking we could watch The Breakfast Club, I've heard it's a really good movie."

"Or," She said walking up closer to me,"we could have some /fun/,"

"Really, because I was kinda-"

She cut me off with a deep kiss. She tasted like cigarettes. At the time, it was disgusting to me, but I wouldn't think of complaining.

She led me up to her bedroom, which also had a really strong scent of cigarettes. I hadn't really noticed it before, but her room was really...girly. Okay, she was a girl, but I never understood why some girls feel the need to make their room look like a big cotton candy ball. I could tell she was really into horses since there were miniature ones literally everywhere.

She pushed me on her unmade bed and straddled me.

Still holding on to her cigarette she smirked, "Fuck me like you love me."

If only she knew how much I really /did/ love her then.

[Eliza]

I sat in my room gazing at the clock. 1:45.

'/Shit/' I though. I had therapy in the morning and I didn't wanna be late on the first session, but I had taken the wrong pills and now I was wired. I decided to call Mikey in hopes that Frank hadn't gotten to him first.

"Hello?" A groggy voice answered on the other side.

"Mikey?"

"No, uh, Mikey's sleeping."

"Oh, well can you tell him Eliza called."

"Sure, how was your date?"

"It was fun, I got to see Frankie's band."

"I've been meaning to go see them, but..."

"Yeah, how was your...date?"

"It was...fun."

I took that to mean the fucked.

"Well anyways," He said, "I need to get to bed, I have a doctor's appointment in the morning."

"Alright, I'll see you around."

"G'night."

He hung up and I kinda smiled to myself. I liked talking to Gerard even if it was short. I was kinda disappointed that it didn't happen more often.

But I pushed those thoughts out of my head and spent the rest of the night doodling and watching old movies I found in Ray's room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update guys, I've been working so it's hard to find time :( what do ya' think?