Status: ONLY MY SECOND FIC SO DON'T JUDGE ME.

Fast Times At Clairemont High.

Hold On Till May.

Tony's POV

I slammed the car door as hard as I could. I was pissed, no actually pissed would be the understatement of the century. I was fucking livid. Why the fuck couldn't we just stay? I don't get it, just because you guys got a divorce doesn't mean we had to leave the fucking country. Complete bullshit if you ask me.

"Mijito, this is going to be good for us," My mother's soft voice made the anger in me rise even more.

"No! You mean this is going to be good for YOU! You don't give a flying fuck about what I want!" I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself before continuing, "You didn't even ask me what I wanted, you didn't even consider my feelings. It's fucking senior year, the last quarter of my god damn senior year. Do you even realize that I might not be able to graduate on time? You couldn't just wait until May!" I felt small tears begin to emerge from my tear ducts, rolling down my now red cheeks.

"Mijo, I'm so sorry. I know you're upset about this, but we have lots of family here in the states. California isn't that far from the border, we can go and visit during the summer," I finally decided to tune out her voice and begin carrying the few things I could fit into the car, up to my room.

Because of the space, I wasn't able to bring much really. I brought all of my clothes and my music stuff. That was basically it. That's all I needed anyways, music and clothes.

"Tony, I'm leaving to go run some errands. I'll be home in a few hours, if you decide to leave just put a note somewhere. I'll get you a new phone while I'm out, okay?" I nodded and got back to hanging my clothes. Before we left Tijuana, I threw my phone in the road and it was run over by a car and completely destroyed. This was only about a week ago.

It's not like I really even had friends to contact. All of my friends abanded me and tortured me like everybody else. I was the only gay kid in school, I was also the only kid with body modifications. I have a few tattoos, stretched ears, and snake bites. Oh, did I also mention that I have the side of my head shaved? Yeah. Basically shark bate for assholes.

After putting my clothes away, I decided that I would go for walk to see if there's anything interesting in San Diego. I scrawled down on a piece of paper that I'd be gone for an hour or two and stuck it on the fridge.

I walked down to the end of my street, and decided to go right. As I walked, I plugged my headphones into my iPod, laced them through the back of my tunnels and jammed them into my ears. By the time I got to the end of the street, I looked right, realizing that there was the beach. Huh, I didn't realize it was that close. I made my way to the beach, there wasn't many people. It was only March, it was nippy and still sweater season. Well, technically it's always sweater season to me; The best time to wear a sweater, is all the time.

I trudged through the sand and found a nice spot to sit. I plopped down onto the chilly, beige colored sand and took my rather tattered Vans off. I shoved my feet under the cold sand. I felt the thin hairs on the back of my neck raise, and a wave of chills and gooosebumps flashed over my body. At least I could come here to get away.

I sat here for about 45 minutes, maybe an hour. By this time, the sun was begining to set. I stood up and dusted my back off, deciding it was probably about time to go back home. I pulled out my left earbud, and walked up the beach. I pulled out my iPod to change the song, when all of a sudden I bumbed into somebody.

I looked up, seeing a smaller boy, probably my age. He had black hair that fell perfectly above his eyes, bright blue eyes that swallowed me whole, and he was actually really small compared to me.

"I-I uh, I'm sorry I um, I wasn't really," The smaller boy began to stutter what sounded like some form of an apology.

"Hey dude calm down," I patted his shoulder, "I totally wasn't looking where I was going, my bad," I flashed him a genuine smile. He tried to smile back but he was so painfully shy, he avoided looking at me in the eye.

"I haven't seen you around here?" I wasn't exactly sure if he was asking me a question or if he was making a statement.

"Yeah I just moved here, today actually," I explained, not giving away too much personal information about myself. He nodded and pushed his hands into his pockets.

"So are you in like high school, collge, or what?" He whispered to the ground.

"College? Hell no, I'm a Senior this year. I'm actually starting at Clairemont High tomorrow," No matter how bad I wishI wasn't even here.

"Oh hey I go there," He said, a sudden interest sparked in his tone.

"Well I guess I'll see you around then," I gently nudged him and began to continue my walk home, "Oh by the way, my name's Tony," I turned and smiled to him.

"Cool, I'm Kellin. See ya around!"He said and waved at me. At that we parted our ways, and I finished walking home. What an odd ball. He was so shy, I wonder if he'salways like that? He seemed nice, maybe I'll see him at school. Eh, chances are he'd just jump on the bandwagon and call me a faggot, something I'm way too familiar with.

I noticed that the car was parked in the drive way. Which means she's home. Ugh, I love my mom, don't get me wrong. But I'm not sure how to forgive her, she is single-handedly ruining my entire life. I didn't like my school or the people in it, but I never wanted to move away. Especially this late in the year. I sighed before opening the front door.

"Hey ma, it's me," I alarmed her of my arrival.

"Tony! Mijo, come here!" She yelled out in her strong mexican accent. I walked into the kitchen, wondering what she wanted.

"What's up?"

"I picked up a couple of things for you while I was out, one I bought you a new phone," She handed my a box that seemed to hold an iPhone, "There's also some new clothes laying on your bed, oh and your cousin was getting rid of his car and he said you could have it!" The excitement from her voice radiated through the whole room. She told me she left the keys in my room and I could drive it to and from school starting tomorrow. My mother also informed me that I was registered and I just need to go in the morning to get my schedule. Joooy.

I really wasn't looking forward to tomorrow, I'm going to end up being a loner for the next two and a half months just like at my old school. Unless that Kellin kid ends up being cool, but I doubt it. Even if he was, he was too shy for my liking.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, poop. this is only my second fanfiction so don't judge me.