Status: ONLY MY SECOND FIC SO DON'T JUDGE ME.

Fast Times At Clairemont High.

It's Just A Big Game.

Kellin's POV

Last night was actually really great. I had such a nice time. Mike was seriously a true gentleman. When he drove me home, he even walked me to the door and kissed me goodnight, and he sent me a goodnight text when he got home! I've never had someone care so much about me before, it feels really good.

A buzzing from my phone pulled me out of my thoughts. I reached over to my bedside table, and unplugged my phone. It was a message from Mike.

"Hey beautiful, I'm going to pick you up so you don't have to ride the stupid bus okay? (: And goodmorning, I hope you slept well!" How does someone not get a big smile on their face after receiving a text like that!?!

Well, I guess it's about time to get up. Ugh I hate school, at least it's only a few more weeks until I graduate and then no more high school. Man, I need to start looking for a job. I don't want to live in this shit hole any longer than I have to.

It only took me a few minutes to get ready. I didn't even bother with my hair, I just slipped a beanie on over the wavy mess.

"Hey cutie," Mike said before kissing me on the tip of my nose, after I climbed into the car.

"Hey, where's Vic? Don't you usually ride together?" I asked.

"Yeah, but Jaime picked him up from my house. You know how they are, best friends and all," Mike chuckled a bit. One other thing I was not looking forward to, seeing Jaime. I couldn't help but to feel like his intentions weren't the best. He is known as a heart breaker and really just a piece of shi-

"KELLIN," Mike's voice pulled me out of my cloud of thought.

"I uh, hm what? Sorry, lost in thought," I stuttered around.

"Do you want something? I'm going to run to Starbucks before we get to class," Hm, maybe I did.

"Sure, just surprise me," I never really went to Starbucks since I didn't ever have the extra money, "Also, are you always going to be buying me things?" We both laughed. I should do something for Mike, he's already done so much just in these past two days.

Mike came back with some sort of cold coffee drink with whip cream and caramel on the top. I don't really care to remember the name at the moment, because it's good as shit.

"So, I'll see you in Music class?" Not really sure if he was making a statement, or asking a question. Don't I always see him in Music class?

"Yeah, see ya," I tiptoed to place a small kis on his lips, causing him to smile.

"If you were any shorter, you'd need a step ladder Quinn," He laughed loudly.

"Watch yourself Fuentes! I'll kick your ass!" We both laughed, knowing that'd never happen. We said our goodbyes and I went to be a dreadful office aid. I don't even like people, like seriously. Humans are shitty living beings.

First hour was always boringg, but it went surprisingly fast today. I'm quickly walking to meet Tony outside of his class before the bell rings. I'm not entirely sure of how things are between us, he looked pretty pissed at lunch.

I wonder if he even likes Jaime that much? Maybe he just said yes to be his boyfriend the way I did with Mike; Just to see how things would work out.

Tony's POV

I was anxious to see if Kellin would still meet me after class. As soon as the bell rang, I grabbed my back pack and ran out the door. I was quite releaved when I saw a little Kellin standing there, waiting for me.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked as I pulled him into a small hug, "I missed you yesterday," I surely did. More like I missed his kiss, and his company. Kellin is really great; I need to end this whole thing with Jaime, because I want to be with Kellin so bad.

Ugh. Life sucks right now.

"Yeah, me too. I'll see you after school though today right well, if you're not busy?" YES YES YES! A million times yes!

"Yeah totally," I tried to keep it cool and not sound to eager, without sounding uninterested. We walked to class in a comfortable silence. It wasn't weird for us to not talk a lot, communication isn't always just talking.

"Hey guys, the teacher let Jaime be in our group so now we have a bass for our project!" Mike happily chanted to us as we walked into class.

"Everyone, please take your seats! I've decided that this project will be your final project, instead of trying to hurry through this one, and magically pull another one out of my ass," I almost lost it when Mr. Whateverhisface spoke. Man, did I remember any of my teachers names? Whatever, there's only a couple of weeks left then I'm outta here.

I was really dreading being with Jaime on a group project considering I needed a way to figure out how to end it with him, and keep Kellin safe. Music usually helped me with these kinds of situations, but how was I supposed to concentrate on breaking it off with him when he has hands all over me ALL THE FUCKING TIME!?!

"Jaime, get off your boyfriend's nuts please. I'd like not to be constantly reminded of how I'm practically the only single one out of all of our friends, and we need to actually work on this project," Vic sternly spoke to Jaime. I chuckled at this, before Jaime shot me an unfriendly glare.

This class couldn't go by any slower! Finally it was free hour, but Jaime didn't leave me there. Of course he wanted to go off campus and get food, and probably rape me.

He dragged me to his car by my hand, literally. I didn't want to go anywhere with him, alone. If he thinks I'm going to be all lovey with him when our friends aren't around, he's got another thing coming.

"I'm going to McDonalds, do you want something?" Jaime didn't know a single thing about me.

"Jaime, I'm a vegetarian," He just looked at me for a minute.

"So fries? And seriously? You're have like muscles and stuff though?" Jaime seemed surprised.

"Yeah well, maybe you should get to know someone before you force them to be in a relationship with you," I smirked, hoping that my comment made him feel shitty. He didn't speak for a few moments, probably didn't even know what to say.

"Whatever, just because I didn't know you were a vegetarian doesn't mean shit," He continued driving.

"Do you even know anything about me? Like honestly Jaime? I could be a piece of shit that beats my boyfriends, I could of moved here because I raped someone back Tojuana or something crazy like that!" I was shouting at this point.

"Okay so what, I don't know anything about you. Big freaking deal," I could tell he felt stupid.

"Whatever Jaime, why couldn't you just try and get to know me? Is it really too much to get a boyfriend the right way?" I still wasn't sure why Jaime is going through all of this trouble, just to seem superior to he other guys.

"Because where's the fun in that? I like it this way, you can't leave until I'm finished with you," He paused for a moment, "You know I wasn't kidding. I will hurt Kellin in ways you can't even imagine, don't fucking forget about that."

"Why are threatening Kellin? What makes you think that I even like him that way?" I tried to sound cold, not giving away my real feelings about Kellin.

"I'm not fucking blind Tony. We all see the way you smile around him, and you puched me off of Jesse's bed so you could run to him and see if he was okay. It doesn't take a fucking genius to see it," I bit my lip, not realizing how obvious my affection was.

"Whatever, don't think that I'm gonna make out with you when the guys aren't around, or ever have sex with you," My words began to trail off. I saw him snap his head at my last few words.

"Excuse me? You will do what I say, when I say it," His words were filled with such rage.

"What are you going to do, fucking rape me? I'm bigger than you," I tried convincing myself, Jaime was strong. I remember how he pushed me onto the bed at Jesse's party so easily.

"That's exactly what I'll fucking do, and you can't do anything about it," My mouth almost dropped. He took a sharp corner into a side street and turned down the closest alley way.

"Wh-What are you doing? I th-thought that w-we were going to get food?" Damn this fucking stutter, I was actualy scared right now. He brought the car to a stop, put it in park, and turned it off.

Before I could even process it Jaime was on top of me, forcing his tongue down my throat. I tried pushing him off, but he put his hand around my throat, pining me to the seat. I felt him reach for the lever on the side of seat, causing it to fall back, so it was horizontal.

"J-Jaime, please stop. I don't want this!" I tried to scream out, but his grip on my neck only tighten causing my air ways to close. His mouth was quickly back on mine. He began to unbutton my pants and pull them down to my knees, along with my boxers.

"Jaime, please, I'm begging you!" I tried getting up again only to pinned back down by my wrists. His grip was so strong, there's no way that it won't bruise. He pulled my hands together, holding them with one of his. He buttoned his pants and pulled them down, revealing his very erect cock.

"I fucking told you," He spat out at me, the anger in eyes expression scared me.

"No, no Jaime please!" He lined himself up with my entrance. No preparation or anything, he thrust himself inside me. I screamed out in pain, there was no one that could help me. I felt tears roll down my face and I began to cry. Jaime began to thrust harder and harder inside of me. I felt like my insides were tearing, I wanted to push him off but he was so strong.

"Jaime! Stop! Please!" I begged and begged for what seemed forever. I cried and cried, my vision was blurry from the tears. I was really being raped. By Jaime. My "boyfriend." I screamed louder as he began to pick up his pace. He forced his lips onto mine, attempting to shut me up. I kept thinking of Kellin, trying to hold back the tears. I needed to be strong.

"Shut the fuck up, you little shit," He moaned loudly and he came inside me. He thrusted a few more times before pulling himself out and pulling his pants back on. I pulled my pants back on, struggling to button them as fast as I could. As soon as I had them on, I ran out of Jaime's car. I didn't care what happened, I could get hit by car and I wouldn't fucking care.

I heard Jaime's screams, but I kept running. I ran towards school. I'm not sure why. It was probably already fourth hour. By the time I reached the parking lot, I was completely out of breath. I continued to run to the nearest restroom. I ran in making sure there was nobody else, I splashed water on my face trying to mask my tears.

I decided to walk to the office and sign myself out, lying telling them I wasn't feeling well. Half-lying anyways. I felt my phone buzz as I walked towards the parking lot.

"If you tell anyone, I'll do the same to Kellin and even worse."

I felt like I was going to be sick, the tears started rolling down my face again.
♠ ♠ ♠
It pained me to write this chapter. D: