Status: ONLY MY SECOND FIC SO DON'T JUDGE ME.

Fast Times At Clairemont High.

With Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me.

Tony's POV

You know that awkward moment when you're making out with some one and shits getting real, then your mom walks in? Yeah, awkward would be the understatement of the century. At least Kellin didn't freak and run out, and atleast no one was necessarily naked.

"Tony, please let me know if you're going to have a friend over in advance, and please do that in your room," I couldn't help but to laugh at that last part.

"Actually, I need to be getting home," Kellin whispered to me.

"Do you want a ride?" I asked, grabbing my keys.

He shook his head, "No, I need to think. I'll text you later or something," A ping of hurt washed over me. But it makes sense. I mean I just made out with him, and he's dating Mike and he thinks that I'm dating Jaime. I mentally cringe at just the thought of him. Kellin must be so confused. The buzzing from my pocket distracted me from my thoughts.

I pulled my phone out. 4 missed calls, and 7 texts. All from Jaime. I've been ignoring him all day. I never want to face him again. I still can't believe he did that to me, just to keep up an image. Who the fuck does that?

I wish things did go this way. I really hate it. I know I've only lived here for a couple of days, but i think I'm just gonne skip school for a while. I can't face anyone right now. I just want to be alone, and not be threatened or thrown around like a rag doll.

That's what I'll do. I'll just ignore everyone for a while.

Mike's POV

I felt a little sad when Kellin told me he left school early. Maybe I'll see him later? Sigh, We only started dating two days ago and I already miss him all the time.

I climbed into the car and waited for Vic. He rushed over to the car with a huge grin on his face.

"Well, someone's in a good mood!" I said, lightly punching him in the arm.

"Well guess what little bro?" He sounded so excited it was ridiculous.

"What?"

"Oli's back!" I felt my stomach drop, like it just fell to the floor.

"I-I though he w-was supposed to be st-staying in the UK?" I nervously stuttered around.

"His parents decided that it was better if they stayed here," I could tell how excited Vic was. We hadn't seen Oliver in almost two months. Two months wasn't enough to get over him I guess. My stomach fluttered and did flip flop as I drove.

Kellin's POV

The walk home only took a few minutes I was so utterly confused. Well, for one I was dating Mike and I practically just cheated on him. And two, Tony's mom walked in on us in a pretty heated moment. And Three, Tony was with Jaime, and I'm sure what to do with myself.

Do I tell Mike? Will Tony tell Jaime? Did it mean anything to him? 'Cause it sure as hell meant something to me! Ugh, why? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? Why does everything have to be so complicated? Can I just go back to a week ago when none of this ever happened? Everthing has changed so fast.

I was relieved to see that my dad's car wasn't in the drive way when I got home. But I noticed someone sitting on the front steps. I didn't recognize him at first, but as I got closer I realized who it was.

"Oli!" I ran up to him, engulfing him in a hug.

"Kellin! How are ya mate? I missed you!" He laughed, probably notciing the hieght difference. I practically just hugged his torso.

"I'm good, I missed you! I thought you weren't coming back?" I questioned. He moved about two months ago, back to the UK. We didn't think he'd ever come back.

"My mum decided it was better for me here, and I have all my mates here and we're so close to graduating y'know?" Man, he had the greatest accent.

"Have you told anyone else that you're back?" I was wondering why he came to me first.

"Yeah, I called Vic earlier. We decided that we'd all go out and celebrate!" He smiled down to me. I was so happy to see Oliver. He's such a great person and he's fun to be around. He always knows how to put people into a good mood. It's great.

We waited a few minutes before Mike and Vic pulled up. A small smiled played on my lips. I always felt happy around Mike. He got out and greeted us, metting me with a small kiss.

"When did you two become a thing?! What else did I miss around here?!" We all laughed.

"Well Jaime has a new boyfriend too, this guy Tony. He just moved here from Mexico. He's a total babe!" Vic yelled out to Oli from the car.

"Well let's get to it, and you guys tell me all about it," I tried to put on a fake smile, I was still torn about what happened earlier. Vic and Oliver sat up front so Mike and I could sit together. Which was fine with me, he is my boyfriend after all.

"So Mike, when did you decide to make this little crumpet you new man?" Oliver asked.

"Well I asked him like two days ago, and why do you assume that I asked him and not the other way around?" I was also curious about this.

"Look at Kellin! He's the shyest thing I've ever seen!" We all laughed, this was pretty accurate. I never put myself out there, or anything. I like to stay in my comfort zone. It's well, comfortable. It seemed that everyone else was too busy to hang. Not even Tony answered his phone. Which is weird considering he always answers his phone.

"Let me call him, he'll answer if I call," I pulled out my phone and dialed his number. He answered on the fourth ring. Odd.

"Hey Kellin," He sounded worn out.

"Tone, our friend Oliver just moved back from the UK and he'd love to meet you. Please let us come get you?" I hoped he'd say yes.

"I dunno Kellin. Wait from the UK? That sounds totally awesome, I guess you guys can come get me. I just need to get dressed," A small instantly fell onto my face. I liked being around Tony, even if things were messed up and confusing. It took us like four minutes to drive to his house since we were so close.

"Hey guys. Hey I'm Tony, it's nice to meet you Oliver," Tony reached out his hand before being bear hugged by Oli.

"Hey call me Oli okay? Man, Vic wasn't lying when he said what a total babe you are!" I felt Mike's grip on my hand tighten.

He has been quiet the whole time. I wonder what's up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this chapter sucks guys. Also, sorrynotsorry about bringing Oli into this. (;