Status: ONLY MY SECOND FIC SO DON'T JUDGE ME.

Fast Times At Clairemont High.

I Don't Care If Your Beautiful Lips Exist Out There'Cause I'm Wonderless.

Tony's POV

Okay, maybe I lied. I can't say no to Kellin, especially when he begs. Also, I think it'd be a dick move if I just left him hanging at a moment in time like this.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and brushed my hair, throwing a hat over it. I wasn't having a good enough hair day to go without some kind of a hat. I ran back to my room, and practically tore the closet apart. I finally settled on a Pantera cut off, and just the jeans I was wearing, with a black hoodie.

"Ma! I'm going out, be back later!" I yelled out before closing and locking the door behind me. I walked out to the side walk and waited to be picked up.

I was a little surprised when they all got out of the car, I was also surprised to see Mike. I didn't know that he was coming. I don't really have a right to be angry or upset I guess, at least he treats Kellin better than I do.

"Hey guys. Hey I'm Tony, it's nice to meet you Oliver," I reached my hand out to shake his hand, only to be almost tackled into a bear hug.

"Hey call me Oli okay? Man, Vic wasn't lying when he said what a total babe you are!" Oli shouted, I felt the heat rise in my cheeks, indicating that a blush was covering them. Holy shit, this Oliver guy is like beautiful. How many fucking attractive people live here? I looked over to Mike, noticing his straight expression. Did he not like me? Or did he not like Oli? Hm.

"You said I was a babe?" I laughed, pointing my question towards Vic. His face turned bright pink.

"I-I uh, um I, yes?" He stuttered around. I just patted on his back and started walking towards the car.

"Let's get the hell out of here!" Oliver shouted. Vic took the drivers seat, I sat in the passenger seat, and the other sat in the back. I looked up at the rear view mirror, noticing that Kellin and Mike were holding hands. A wave of jealous flooded my thoughts.

Man, what am I going to do?

Mike's POV

I was glad that Oliver was back. But, maybe I was confused. I really liked Kellin, I see us having a future together, maybe I might even love him. But, I can't really forget about Oli.

~

"Mike," he whispered into my ear, "Come here," He grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall and into the first room. I could feel the sweat dripping down my back. I felt my anxiety taking over me. My hand shook against his, my knees felt week, like I was going to crash to the floor any minute.

"Wh-what are yo-you doing, O-Oli-Oliver?" I managed to spit out under my quivering breath.

"I know Mike," He confidently glowed.

"Know what? What are you talking about?" I spoke, trying to play stupid and keep my composure.

"Oh please, save it. I see the way you look at me, every one does. You're not very secretive you know, it's rather obvious mate," How does he know? Am I truly that noticeable?

"I don't have any idea what you're talking about Oli, sorry but I'm gonna get back to the par-" I felt him slam me back against the wall. I smelt the alcohol on his breath as he sighed.

"Mike, I know that you fancy me. I'm not just a pretty face," I felt my breath stop as he inched closer and closer to my face. His lips so close to mine. His eyes, flashed down to my lips and back up to my eyes. It took all the strength in my body not to crash my lips into his. He began to push the hair out of my face and run his fingers through it. I tensed up as his hands brushed against my cheek. A smirk fell onto his face as he laughed and pulled back.

"See how easy it is to get you all hot a bothered my dear?" He laughed and exited the room. Holy shit. His face was so close to mine, our lips could have touched. Why is he playing these games?

~


I remember that night crystal clear. Of course, he was so drunk he didn't even remember what happened. Maybe I was happy, but maybe I wasn't. At least I didn't have to face the humiliation if he did remember. I'm not sure I could handle it.

I'm not entirely sure where we're going. I actually don't even recognize the street we're on
♠ ♠ ♠
I wildly apologize for how shitty and short this chapter is. And I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday.

I'm a terrible writer.

Also, I have writer's block so you guys should give me suggestions or any ideas for where I could take this?