Status: ONLY MY SECOND FIC SO DON'T JUDGE ME.

Fast Times At Clairemont High.

Sometimes The Bedroom Walls Become My Only Friends.

Oli's POV

I sandwiched my self against Mike and the door. It was a tight squeeze with us three in the back. Luckily, Mike being in the middle, I didn't have to crush tiny little Kellin. I looked over to Kellin, he seemed distracted my his phone, some kind of game or music or something. Vic and Tony were talking about guitars or some rubbish. Leaving Mike and I to just stare out the windows. Hm.

I shifted my body, making it so my shoulder and thigh was right up against Mike's, causing him to flinch a bit. Oh this is gonna be fun.

I drapped my arm over my leg so the back of my hand touched his. I bent my finger, and began to rub little circles on Mike's hand. I felt his leg tense up against mine, and his arm stiffen. I shifted my leg a pinch, leaving some space between our thighs. I snaked my hand in the small space, and began to rub Mike's thigh.

I couldn't help but to smirk. This is fucking great, what's even more great? The facts that he doesn't know. He doesn't realize that I remember that night. It's fucking perfect, watching him squirm.

"Can we stop, I'm thirsty?" Mike spoke up. Of course, bringing everyones attention to him, meaning that my fun was over. Sigh.

"Yeah, there's a gas station up ahead. See?" Vic pointed at a run down building. The paint was peeling and half of the lights didn't even work. When we pulled up, I was the first one out of the car. I was rather parched, and my stomach was rumbling with hunger.

"I'm fucking hungry. Get whatever you want guys, I'm buying," I cheered. After only a few short moments everyone appeared at the counter and I payed for everything. We all walked back to the car in silence.

"Tony! Sit with me in the back!" I whined, hoping he would.

"I uh, what about Kells and Mike?" He questioned. Ugh, why couldn't you just say yes?

"Mike can sit in the front with his brother Vic, come on mate!" I spoke enthusiastically. He hesitated for a moment before opening the back door and sitting in the middle seat. Victory.

Tony was very asthetically pleasing. His tattoos fit him well, as did his snake bites. Do his knuckles say 'Star Wars?' Nerd.

I pulled his hand into mine, examining it further.

"I really fancy this little skull, it's done so nicely. And, it fits your hand really well," I beemed, watching a small blush cover his cheeks.

"Thanks. I like your tats," He said, returning the compliment. It was a little awkward when I looked down and realized I was still holding onto his hand. I quickly pulled back, trying not to seem too fidgetty.

Hm, I like Tony. He's definitely eye candy.

Kellin's POV

I awkwardly climbed into the only open seat left in the car. Which happened to be next to Tony, it was a little awkward considering we hadn't even talked about what happened earlier. Maybe when we get to where we're going we can talk a walk or something, I don't know.

I listened to Tony and Oli talk about tattoos and stuff before plugging my head phones into my phone and jammed them into my ears. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back before falling asleep.

My hands were pinned above my head, leaving nowhere for me to squirm. I felt a pair of lips quickly on mine. I immediately began to move my lips in sync with the pair who belonged to a very strong body.

He bit my bottom lip, causing me to moan and allowing him to shove his tongue into my mouth. His tongue massaged mine, there was no battle for dominance. Just lots and lots of lust.

"Pants off now!" He barked at me. I quickly yanked my shirt off, and began to do the same with my pants. Giving him time to do the same. A few seconds later there we were, standing in nothing but our boxers. I jumped onto him, causing him to fall back so I was on top of him. I mashed my lips into his again and started where we left off.

I bucked my hips into his, brushing my thigh against his growing hard-on. I felt him moan against my lips, and a smirk played on my face.

"Kellin, don't tease me," He begged, There was so much desperation in his voice. I began to play with the top of his boxers. I ran my finger between the elastic and his skin, and felt him shiver under my small frame. Another smirk crossed my lips. I reached my his neck, bitting and kissing it, and leaving small marks and bruises all over his throat. I trailed kisses down his neck, across his collar bones and down his stomach.

"K-Kellin! Quit your shit! St-stop teasing me!" He screamed out. I raipped his boxers off leaving him naked.

"Well that's not fair now is it?" I spoke seductively and began to shimmy out of my own boxers. Now, we were both naked and exposed. My god, his body is like a fucking master piece.

I hungrily started at his lips again. I pulled back, and began to line myself with him. I slowly thrust into him, earning a gasp from his beautiful lips. I thusted painfully slow, teasing him even more. His hands landed on my hips, making my thrust faster and faster. More screames escaped both of our mouths.

"I'm about to- Ohmygod Tony!" I felt myself spill inside of him.


"Kellin get up!" What?

"Kellin, wake up we're here!" I felt some one shaking me. Tony I think it was. I groaned a bit. It was a dream, it was so vivid. I could feel every single movement as if it were real. I rubbed my eyes, fluttering them open.

"Where are we?" I asked in my sleepy voice.

I heard Tony laugh before responding, "I dunno, some random place out in the middle of nowhere." I opened the door and stretched as I stood up. Man, it's still light outside. But I can tell the sun is already setting.

"What time is it? And where are the guys?" I wondered.

"About 6:30, and they're out by some small lake thing or something," He slid his phone back into his pocket. I saw my window of opportunity.

"Tony, we need to talk about what happened earlier."

"I know, I know. I like you Kellin, a lot, and I want to be with you. I don't want Jaime or anybody else, just you," He began to inch closer to me, "But there's something you need to know, about Jaime."

"What? Did you sleep with him or something?" I saw his expression immediately change. He looked like a dear caught in the head lights. Ohmygod, "Wow, really? You've been dating for what, two days? I didn't know you put out that easily," I could tell my words hurt like daggers. Good, how could he be sleeping with him already? Is that why he wasn't at school today?

"Kellin, it's not like that," Tears began to fall from his face.

"Then what is it like Tony! You kiss me the day Mike asks me out and tell me I can't tell anyone, and then you sleep with Jaime and make out with me on the same day. And now you're standing there trying to tell me that you only want to be with me while your whoring yourself around!!" I spat out. More and more tears fell from his eyes, I grew angrier with every word. I waited a moment for a reply.

"Well, waht the fuck do you have to say for yourself?"

"He raped me Kellin."

"HE WHAT!?!"

Tony's POV

I let Kellin finish before he yelled at me again. I felt the tears roll down my cheeks as he went off on me. He called me a whore. That's all I am, a whore. Just a used fucking doll being thrown around.

"He raped me Kellin," I almost regretted the words as they came out.

"HE WHAT!?!" He was screaming at this point. I stood in silence for a moment before continuing.

"He raped me today, during free hour. That's why I didn't come back to school, that's why I broke down earlier," I stopped as I heard foot steps nearing us. I assumed it was the guys. I began wiping the tears from my face and my eyes and tried to calm down.

"Kells, Tony?" Vic spoke as they saw us, "Tony wh-what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Tony, you need to tell them, or else I will," Kellin demanded. I knew this needed to happen, just not so soon. I don't want Jaime to hurt Kellin, I was protecting him. I took in a deep breath and exhaled.

"Jaime raped me today against my will," They all gasped, "When Jaime asked me out, he threatened me and said he'd hurt Kellin, because he knew we were uh close friends, if I didn't pretend to be his boyfriend. So, I agreed. I was trying to protect him, I made myself a promise that I'd protect him from everything that could hurt him. And today I told him I wasn't ging to willingly be all lovey with him when we weren't around you guys, and then he raped me," I felt my voice quiver and my hands shake. My mouth went dry as I tried to speak more.

"Ohmygod Tony. Did you go to the hospital? You're supposed to do that right? Should we go now?" Vic started freaking out.

"Vic, I'm fine. Maybe my ass is sore but whatever. But, he said he'd do the same to Kellin and even worse if I told anyone," I talked down trying to hide my tears.

"I'm going to fucking kill him," Mike finally spoke up, "If he lays a finger on Kellin, or you, I'll make him wish he never threatened you."

"Thanks, but he has Jesse and Gabe under his wing too guys. They're in on it."

"When did shit get so fucked up? I leave for two months and everything is upside down!" Oli burst out with his English accent. We all half chuckled.

"Guys, I just don't know what to do. I don't want anyone to get hurt. I haven't even lived here for a whole week for god's sake!" I felt the tears come even stronger than before. I suddenly felt a pair of lanky arms around me. They felt skinny enough to be Kellin's, but I looked up, seeing a tattooed neck.

I have no fucking idea what I'm going to do now. Kellin and I didn't even talk about earlier really, and now everyone's out to get Jaime. Ugh.

At this rate, my bedroom walls are going to become my only friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mm, dat naughty Oli & Kellin's wet dreams.

What do you guys think?