Status: ONLY MY SECOND FIC SO DON'T JUDGE ME.

Fast Times At Clairemont High.

Here We Go.

Oli's POV

Jesus fucking Christ! Shit is so messed up. When did Jaime turn into a dominating, black mailing freak? And since when did he even date? Sure, Tony's a panty-dropper, no doubt, but why would some one go through all of that instead of actually trying to get to know him and earn it the right way?

I felt my shirt getting wet. I was still holding Tony, and he was still crying. I honestly really do feel so bad.

"Shh, it's okay. Everything's gonna be okay, I won't let anyone hurt you anymore," I whispered into his hair. He mumbled something that sounded a bit like 'thanks,' but I couldn't really tell. A few moments later we finally pulled back, realiing how awkward it must have been for the guys to just watch us hug.

"Can you guys just keep this between us for now? Until I figure out everything out, I'm really confused about everything right now and I-I just I dunno," Tony finally spoke up, breaking the silence. We all nodded in unison. Tony looked so scared and broken.

I looked over to Mike, seeing his expresionless face. I could tell Mike felt bad, but we all knew Tony wasn't his favorite. I even knew, and I just got back today. I wonder if something between Tony and Kellin went down or what. I'm actually pretty curious. I wonder why he's so into Kellin, and trying to kee a hold on his man, especially after that night. I wonder, if he really believes that I don't remember.

"I think we should all just headback, today's obviously been a long day," Vic spoke. We all agreed and walked towards the car. I sat in the back with Kellin and Tony. I felt something on my shoulder, and looked over to see that Tony had rested his head there. I few moments later I heard a small snore, indicating that he had fell asleep.

His presence was kind of nice.

Two weeks later~

Kellin's POV

It's been two weeks since Tony told us about Jaime. He hasn't been to school since then. I've seen him maybe twice. After school, I go and drop his school work off and pick up work he's finished, to turn into our teachers. Whenever I go over, his mom answers the door and insists that Tony's sleeping, or showering, or sick in bed or some bullshit excuse; then I don't see him. One of the first times I did this he opened the door. Honestly, he looked terrible. He had dark circles under his eyes, his hair looked as though it hadn't been brushed in well over a month, and quite frankly, I could tell he hadn't showered. I'm really starting to get worried about him.

We haven't seen Jaime either. He moved to Michigan or some shit, I don't know or care. If I ever see him again, I'll beat the shit out of him. Well, to the best of my abilities anyway. Mike and I are still together. I'm not really ssure of my feelings. I care for Tony, a lot, and I know that Mike really likes me. But who am I kidding, I only agreed to date him because I thought I didn't have a chance with Tony.

I sighed as I reached Mike's car. I quickly put on a fake smile before I climb into the passenger seat.

"Hey babe," Mike said as he pecked me on the lips.

"Hey, Can you drop me off at Tony's? I need to drop his work off,I'm gong to see if I can actually talk to him today," I said, trying not to seem to sad. We stayed silent for a few moments as we drove off before Mike spoke up.

"Kellin, he obviously doesn't care enough to answer your texts or calls, well any of ours for that matter. He doesn't want to see you or talk to you and maybe you shouldn't push it," His words hurt like daggers. I knew he wasn't trying to hurt me, he was trying to protect me from getting my hopes too high.I felt a wave of hurt fall onto my face.

"I know Mike, I fucking know. I text him all day everyday, I call him everynight and every morning just in case he might fucking answer! I go to his house everyday and ask to see him, and it never fucking happens! I know he doesn't want to see me or talk to me! And you know what? I'm not going to stop until I talk to him, because at least I'm trying to help!" I felt so much pain coursing through my veins.

"Kellin, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be mean or hurtful. I just don't want you to worry about somebody who doesn't want or deserve your attention."

"Who are you to decide that he doesn't need my attention? If anything he needs it more than you do, you get a hell of a lot of it from Oli," I covered my mouth, not meaning to go that far.

He quickly snapped his head towards my direction, "I don't know what you're talking about." Okay riiiiiiight.

"Don't play stupid. I see the way he looks at you and the way you look at him. I don't know what happened between you, but it's pretty obvious Mike. I'm not mad, honestly. I just want the truth from you," This was true, I already knew that Mike and I wouldn't have lasted.

I listened as Mike told me the story about Oli approaching and confronting him. I didn't know Oli could be like that.

"Mike, I love you, I really do. But I can tell how strong your feelings are for Oliver, and I think you need to man up and go for it."

"Really? Are you sure? I don't even think he reme-" He began to go off before I interrupted.

"Stop being a pussy! Just do it already, I can tell he likes you. You can tell ny the way he looks at you, and how he beems when you're in the same room. So put on your big boy pants, and talk to him already," I almost laughed at that last part as I finished.

"Thanks Kellin, for being so understanding. Good luck withTony and all, call me later if anything happens okay?" He offered a smile as we pulled up to Tony's place. I climbed out of the car and watched as Mike drove off.

Well, here we go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Some sort of goodness for once!