Status: ONLY MY SECOND FIC SO DON'T JUDGE ME.

Fast Times At Clairemont High.

What A Waste Of A Perfectly Good Clean Wrist.

Tony's Mother's POV (Idk her name so just go with it)

I jumped when I heard a knock at the door. I've been so jumpy lately, maybe I'm going through menopause or something. I looked through the peep-hole, seeing Kellin. He's such a sweet boy, I don't know why Tony's torturing him like this. I sighed before I opened the door.

"Hello Kellin, here to drop off Tony's school work?" I asked, even though I knew the answer.

"I-I um, yes. But I was wondering if I could talk to Tony? I haven't talked to him in two weeks, and it's sort of killing me," I watched as tears built up in his eyes. He looked so hurt.

"I'll be right back, okay?" I smiled before closing the door. I walked towards the stairs and up to Tony's room. I knocked before opening it a little.

"Mijo, Kellin's here. You need to talk to him, he's on the front porch about to cry," I spoke as I sat down next to him on the bed, and pulled the covers from his face.

"Tell him to leave."

"Cesar Antonio Perry Soto! You need to talk to him, you've been avoiding everyone for two weeks. You're destroying yourself and everyone around you, I don't know why you're doing this. You haven't been eating, you starting cutting yourself, and you ignore everyone and anything. You don't even pick up your guitar!" I was genuienly upset. I don't what's gotten into him. He's changed so much, I thought things for going so well for the first week we were here.

"Please, ma. I don't want to see him," Tears had also filled my son's eyes. It physically hurt me to him this way.

"You're going to have to face him sooner or later Tony," I got up and walked back to where I had left Kellin.

"I'm sorry but he's not feeling well," A lie. This was a daily occurance. I felt so bad lying to this poor boy everyday.

Kellin's POV

I waited until Tony's mom came back. It seemed like an eternity before she returned.

"I'm sorry but he's not feeling well."

"Bullshit," I paused for a moment, wondering if I really was about to do this, "I'm really sorry but I need to see him and I'm not taking no for an answer," I took a step in the door way and ran up the stairs before she could stop me. I felt a rush of adrenaline spark inside of me. I continued to Tony's door, and stopped. I stood there for a moment contemplating, well, everything.

I put my hand on the door knob and slowly twisted it clockwise, until the door opened. I gently pushed the door open, causing it to slightly creak. I stepped in, turned around and closed the door. I rested my head on the door before turning around. A milliong thoughts were rushing through my head at once. What if he hates me? What if he really doesn't want to see or talk to me? What if this is a mistake?

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by a voice, his voice, "Kellin?" I turned, his eyes meeting mine. I instantly felt numb, my mouth dry, my hands shaking.

"T-Tony, I-I uh I really wanted to-" I stuttured before he cut me off.

"What are you doing here? I told my mom to make you leave," His voice was cold and scary. He really didn't want me here. I was worthless and useless.

"I'm sorry, I need to see you."

"Well, you can leave. Now," Every word felt like a knife in the heart.

"Please, just let me talk please Tony, I'm begging you," I pleaded hoping he'd say yes.

"Fine, you have two minutes," He sat up facing me.

"Okay. I erm, uh I don't know where to start. Tony, I text and call you everyday. I know you're going through something rough, even though I'm not really sure if what you're going through is what I think it's about. Okay that doesn't make sense. But, I'm here for you, I want you to talk to me, I want you to open up. Jaime's gone, and he's not coming back. He can't hurt you anymore. We're all here to help. We just want you to get better, and I want to fix you. You're so beautiful and you don't deserve this. You deserve so much more out of life, and I want to be the one to give it to you. I want to love you Tony, I want to call you mine, I want to kiss you and hug you and wipe all your tears away. I want to do all of that for you. I want to help, and most of all, I just want you to talk to me," I was nearly out of breath. I spoke so fast, unsure ifhe was serious about the whole two minutes thing. He was really scary so I assumed he wasn't kidding.

"I listened, now leave," He was emotionless. What hapened to him? Something is very wrong with Tony.

"That's it? Just like that? Are you fucking kidding me Tony? I just poured my heart out to you and you're telling me to leave? I ran in your house even though your mom said that I couldn't see you. Who took care of you when you were drunk and hungover and puking your brains out? Who stood by you even though you would kiss me and tell me we couldn't tell anybody? Who's standing in front of you right now, offering his help, and his love? No one, but me. I'm here right now, nobody else. I've been here from the start, and I'll be damned if I give up. I'm not leaving until you accept my help you little shit," I was practically screaming the whole time. I watched as Tony stood up, he was in nothing but boxers. Scars and cuts covered his entire body. I gasped as I serveyed his skin.

"Tony, what- why- when-" I wasn't really sure where to start asking questions. He inched closer to me, our chests nearly touching. He towared over me.

"I. Said. Get. The. Fuck. Out," He growled at me. I was genuinely scared. I tightened my grip on my backpack and ran. I didn't know where I was going, but I was going there. I ran into the closest alley. I threw my bag down into the dirt. I hit my back against the wall and slid down, pulling my knees to my chest. I began to cry. I'm no sure if cry describes it.

Why doesn't he want me help? He hates me. All I want to do is fix and love him. That's all I've wanted from the begining. What did I ever do to him? I'm so stupid, I shouldn't have ever asked him to sit with us that day, maybe things would be different now.

Maybe things would be better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Back to sadness and feels and just yeah.