Status: ONLY MY SECOND FIC SO DON'T JUDGE ME.

Fast Times At Clairemont High.

What's So Good About Picking Up The Pieces?

Tony's POV

Who does Kellin think he is? Just coming in my houseand expecting me to be like 'Oh hey Kellin yeah sure you're going to fix the fact that I was raped and the fact that I'm a dirty disgusting whore?' What the fuck.

He just wants to mess with you, he doesn't really care, he's just toying with your emotions.

"I fucking know, leave me alone," I whispered.

I'm here for good, there's no getting rid of me.

"Leave me alone, I already know how disgusting and ugly I am. I don't need you to remind me."

Oh, but you do. I saw that glint of hope you had when you saw him. I know everything. He was just here to fuck with you. He doesn't want you and he never will.

I began to cry. This was a daily routine. The voice would insult me and open my eyes to how ugly and repulsive I am, and I'd cry when I realized how true it is.

I slinked down to the floor, laying on the cold carpet. I pulled my knees into my chest a formed myself into a ball. I layed there for a while, just crying about how hideous I am and how no one will ever love me.

Don't you forget it, you vile piece of shit.

What if Kellin really does care, he was always nice and put others before himself. I mean, why else would he come everyday and bring me my homework and turn in the stuff that I finished the next day?

So you're not busy at school, so you can kill yourself already.

I winced at the thought of Kellin wanting me dead. Maybe it's true, and I'm just too oblivious to see it. Maybe everyone wants me dead, Mike, Vic, Oliver, even my own mother.

Of course she does, why else do you think she divorced your dad and ruined your life? You're worthless.

I stood up and walked over to my dresser. I pulled out the top drawer and felt for the small razor, taped to the top of the dresser. I ripped the tape off, causing the blade to fall into my palm. It was so thin, and small. And yet, caused so much damage.

Do it, everyone wants you too. Maybe you'll really kill yourself this time.

I began dragging the corner of the blade across my wrist multiple times. Over and over, until it drowned the voice out. It wasn't always like this. Sometimes the voice wasn't very active, and then there were days like this when I had to turn to the razor blade to drown it out. Sometimes it worked and seomtimes it didn't. Last week, it was so bad I cut so many times I passed out. When I felt myself getting sleepy, I thought for sure I was going to die. I was so scared, and yet I wasn't. Maybe if I did die, everyone would be happy if I just died and I wasn't causing them pain.

Somehow I found myself thinking of Kellin. Did he mean what he said? I'm so mixed up, the voice ruined everything for me. I need to find Kellin, I need to talk to him, and explain myself. Before the voice comes back.

I quickly got up and ran to my closet, grabbing some skinnies and a crew neck. I yanked my pants on, one leg at a time. I walked over to the mirror and looked in it. My jeans looked like the were nearly 3 sizes too big for me. Had I really lost that much weight? My eyes traveled up and down my body. My ribs and hips sticking out, threatening to stab through my skin, and my collar bones, so defined. I look like a skeleton. I can't even remember the last time I ate.

I pulled my crew neck over my head, not wanting to waste time. I grabbed one of my shoes from the closet and pulled the lace from it as fast as I could. I jammed the lace through my belt loops, and tied it as tight as I could, hoping that my jeans would stay up. I shoved my feet into a pair of Vans and grabbed a hat as I exited out of my room.

"Momma! I'm going to find Kellin, I'll be back later!" These were probably the only decent words I had spoken to my mother in the past two weeks.

"What, really? Good for you mijo, take your phone and call me if anything okay? Te amo!" She yelled out to me as I slammed the door shut.

Now, where would Kellin go?

Mike's POV

I'm kind of scared to talk to Oli. I decided to go right away after I dropped of Kellin. I do really hope things go in his favor, but I'm worried that he's going to get hurt.

I quickly pulled over and Dialed Oil's number. I impatiently bobbed my knee up and down as I the phone rang.

"Oi!" Oli greeted in his beautiful accent.

"Hey Oliver, I'm going to come and get you? Is that okay?" Okay, nervously biting my lower lip.

"Sure, luv! See you in a few," I shivered at his usage of 'luv.' Oh god, what am I getting myself into this time?

I blasted the stereo, hoping that it could drown out my thoughts of calling him back and saying nevermind. I knew this was a really bad idea, I never should have let Kellin go, everything was fine. Now I'm about to confess my love for Oliver, to Oliver.

I finally pulled in front of Oli's house, seeing that he was already waiting outside for me. I waved, motioning for him to get in. He waved and smiled back as he walked to the car.

"Aye mate, what bring you to my aboad on this wonderful evening if I may ask?" He spoke as he flashed his million dollar smile.

"I wanted to talk to you, well um I actually more llike I wanted to tell you something," I watched as his expression turned serious.

"So, what do you want to tell me, Mikey dear?"

"Okay, Um well here goes nothing. Oliver, I'm in love with you. I have been ever since I met you all those years ago. I don't know if you remember, that night, when you confronted me and I lied about it. I was such a fool for lying, I should have just told you. I don't even know if your into guys, but I love you," I spoke slowly, trying not to rush everything, and hoping that he'd maybe understand at least.

"Bloody hell! Took you fucking long enough! Of course I remember that night at the party, I'm not a complete moron!" He shouted, but not angrily. Almost like he was relieved. Was he?

"Aaaaaaannndd?" I questioned, wondering what happens from here.

"And maybe I fancy you too," I smiled at his response. I pulled my hand up to his face, and caressed his amazingly soft cheek. I began to lean in closer to his face, feeling his hot breath against mine. I closed my eyes and softly placed my lips on his. He didn't really kiss back, but he didn't not, if that makes sense? I pulled back, hoping that I didn't cross the line.

"Is that all you got Fuentes?" He chuckled and threw his head back.

"I dunno Sykes, is that all you got you fucking freak?" I laughed back, half serious and half jokingly.

"Oh dear, you're going to regret that."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aaaaaand back to some sort of goodness.

I really appreciate comments, idk. It keeps me motivated to write better, so leave some shit, tell me about what you ate for lunch, or some person you like, idk.