Status: ONLY MY SECOND FIC SO DON'T JUDGE ME.

Fast Times At Clairemont High.

You Deserve Much More.

Kellin's POV

I can't believe this. I'm worthless, disgusting, ugly, vile, repulsive anything that falls in between. Why would Tony ever want me?

All I wanted to do was help, I just wanted to love him, and hellp him get better. I wanted to see him happy, and I wanted to be the reason that he smiled everyday. I want to tell him he's beautiful every second, I want to kiss every single scar covering his flawless skin, and most of all, I want to make him feel important. That's all I want. Not even for my own personal motives, I just want it for him. He deserves so much more, and he doesn't even know it.

I rested my head on the brick wall I had been leaning against, exposing my moist skin to the cold air of the night. I have no idea what I'm even doing right now. Sitting in a rather disgusting alley way on a Friday night, crying my eyes out. That's exactly how I wanted to speand my Friday night, I mean I dunno about you guys.

I decided it was about time to suck it up. Tony doesn't love me, and he never will. No one ever will.

Tony's POV

I have no idea where Kellin would go. I decided that maybe I should check his house, he lives just up the road. I walked as fast as my legs could carry me without having to run. I was desperate to find Kellin, but I had almost no strength from not eating. I could barely walk, I felt my legs getting weaker and weaker with each and every step I took.

I didn't take long before I was here, in front of his house. I cautiously walked to the front door, noticing that the lights were on. Maybe he is home. I stepped infront of the front door. I took in a deep breath and knocked. I waited a few seconds before hearing some kind of yelling.

The door flung open, "Yeah?" A man appeared.

"Um excuse me, I was wondering if Kellin is home? I need to speak with him, it's urgent," I tried not to let my voice quiver, giving away hat I was on the verge of tears. Come on Tony, stay strong.

"No, he's not. I can't remember the last time I even saw him," He angrily snarled at me before smirking. What a disgusting man, I decided he must be his father, seemed like an accurate fit.

"Okay, well if he does come home or if you talk to him could you tell him that Tony needs to speak or see him as soon as possible?" I tried to sound as polite as I could even though this was the man that I threatened to kill if he ever laid another finger on Kellin.

"Whatever, sure," What the fuck, why is he so fucking rude? I don't even, like he doesn't know who I fucking am and he just has to be a dick. No wonder why Kellin hates him, I would like to think that everyone does.

I thanked the disgusting character and was on my way. Maybe he ran into an alley or something, who knows? I began to walk back the way I came to check the nearst alley. I fucked up big time. I let the man of my dreams walk out of my life, and if I don't find him, it'll be forever. Stupid fucking voice, stupid fucking depression, stupid fucking Tony.

I sighed as I saw the opening, to a small dirt path between two rows of houses, come into focus. I really fucking hope that Kellins in there. I stopped, hearinng some kind of whimpering. A hurt kitten maybe? I sounded like it was coming form the alley. I took a few small steps trying to hear better, only to hear some steps.

"Kellin?" I called out as I saw small figure appear.

"Tony? What are you- Why are- Go away," I heard him mutter underneath his tears and heavy breathing. The tears. The swollen eyes. All because of me. I caused him this much pain. There's no way I'd ever be able to deserve him. I'm such an idiot.

And dont you forget it.

Oh god. Nononononononononono. NO. This can't be happening, not now. Gimme five minutes please ohmygod.

You're too late. Kellin doesn't want you, who wants someone that hurts them?

"Kellin, I need you to listen. Close your mouth, you're going to catch flies, erm please? Kells, I have a oice inside my head, it tells me these awful things. That's why I've been away, it controls me. To get it to go away, I have to self harm, it's the only thing that actaully works. Believe me, I've tried everything. I didn't mean what I said at my house. I'm so so so sorry. I love you Kelly, I really do. I want you to fix me, to help me. I want my life back, and I want it to be with you," I paused, only to be surprised and cut off by Kellin's lips against mine.

He thinks you digusting. He'll never love you. He's playing with you, he thinks it's hilarious. No one will ever love you. Everyone hates you and you should just die. Stop kissing him back, he doesn't even like it. You're repulsive.

I pulled back, breaking the kiss. Not because I wanted to, but because I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Am I really so vile that you can't even kiss me back Tony? What is this, some kind of a game? Are you fucking serious? WHy would you make up this whole story and lie to me just to toy with my emotions? You know what, fuck you!" He screamed in my face.

Told you.

I watched Kellin as he ran into the street. My legs tried to keep up.

"Kellin stop! Let me explain!" I schreeched. I looked to my left, seeing headlights in the distance. I finally caught Kellin in my arms. He squirmed, trying to break free.

"Get the fuck off of me!" He said before elbowing me in the chest, causing me to lose all the breath I had. Everything was happening so fast. The car was closer, Kellin right in front of it, running right before it.

I watched as the car colided with Kellin's small frame. Causing him to fly a few feet. I screamed to the top of my lungs.

I began to feel dizzy, I tried to run over to Kellin's limp body. And then I saw nothing, but darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY. WHAT AM I EVEN DOING. I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON.