Status: ONLY MY SECOND FIC SO DON'T JUDGE ME.

Fast Times At Clairemont High.

Hell Over Me.

Mike's POV

I hungrily bit Oli's lower lip, earning a moan from his sailor mouth. He ran his toungue ever so gently between my lips, begging for entrance. I slammed my lips shut, not allowing access. I felt him pull back quickly.

"You little cunt, stop teasing me!" He shouted.

I giggled a bit before responding, "It's fun, you're so desperate."

A cross look flashed over his beautiful face, "You know what bitch?" He spoke before violently crashing his lips into mine. I kissed him back as quickly as I could. I began run my hands through his beautiful wavy hair, pulling it slightly at the ends, and causing him to moan seductively into my mouth.

He adjusted his legs so one was in the middle of mine. The front seat of a car wasn't necessarily an ideal place to get down to nitty gritty, if you catch my drift? His lips were soon attatched to mine again. Our lips moved insync for quite some time, before I heard my phone ringing.

I sighed, reaching into my pocket.

"Come on luv, just leave it be," I considered doing this for a moment, but then I thought of Kellin. What if things went wrong and I wasn't there to answer his call? I looked at the caller ID, sure enough, it was Kellin. I reached thephoneto my ear as I pressed the answer key.

"Hello?" I heard a few sobs of some kind. Oh god, what if Tony told Kelllin to get lost?

"M-Mike, it's Tony," Tony? Why was he crying,and calling me on Kellin's phone? "Kellin's in the hospital, I didn't know who else to call. I don't have anyone's number and I have Kellin's phones and I just. It's all my fault, I ruined everything."

"Ohmygod Tony, what the fuck happened? Actually I'll be there in a minute, I'm just down the street," I said a goodbye and jammed the phonne in my pocket.

"Kellin's in the hospital. Tony just called me and we need to be there now," Oli nodded understandingly and climbed back into the passenger seat. We drove in silence to the hospital.

I hope Kellin's okay. He may not be the love of my life, but I did really love him and I care a shit ton about him. I wonder what the fuck happened. I need to know, and I need to know now.

We finally arrived at the ER and ran straight too the waiting room, searching for a fimiliar face. I finally met Tony's eyes. They had dark circles, it looked like he hadn't slept in the whole two weeks he went MIA. He looked significantly thinner; His pants looked much too large and he practically swam in his sweater. What the fuck happened to him?

I ran over, embracing him into a hug. I felt my shoulder become damp. He was crying. I ran my hands through his hair in my best attempt to comfort him and calm him down a bit. He finally pulled back and murmured a 'thanks.'

"Okay, tell me what happened. I'm dying over here."

"Well Kellin came over and I told him to leave so he did and then I realized what I had done and went to look for him. First I went to his house and he wasn't there, so I walked down the street and found him crying in an alley and I told him that I loved him. He kissed me but I didn't kiss back because I have this voice and it told me the Kellin hates me and that I should die and everyone is just messing with my feels. Kelllin thought I was lying when I toldd him everything and he ran into the street and I couldn't grab him fast enough and he got hit by a car," I stayed silent for a moment. I was pissed, Tony let Kellin get hurt. But he's obviously mentally unstable, so I can't really blame him. I could never imagine what he's going through right now.

"Okay. Well how is Kellin? Is he awake? Broken bones? Have you even seen him?" I asked. He shook his head, and I sighed. I need to know how he's doing.

"Um excuse me, are you friends of a Kellin Quinn?" A woman in a white coat of some kind appeared, she must be a doctor of some kind. I nodded and waited for a reponse.

"Will you please come with me?" The three of us followed her down a hall and into a very white room, revealing a very sad and broken Kellin. He was sleeping, I'm assuming he was knocked out cold.

"Is he going to be okay?" I quickly spoke, wanting to know so badly.

"We're not sure. He's in a come right now, he might wake up in a few hours and he might never wake up. We can't tell, he hit his head against the asphalt, causing his brain to swell slightly. So until the swelling goes down, we can't be sure of anything. His right leg is broken and he has a few craked ribs. They should heal quickly though," My head began to spin as she spoke. Kellin may never wake up. He could be in a coma forever.

I looked over to Tony, his eyes swelled with tears. He must be hurt the most. He blamed himself for everything. Which technically it was his faultt, but this wasn't even close to what his intentions were. Again, I can't imagine how he's feeling right now.

The doctor lady explained that she would leave his visiting hours open 24/7 considering his critical state. I felt relieved when she left. I need her out of my hair.

"I'm gonna go and call the guys," Oli said before planting a small kiss on my cheek and exiting the room. I sat next to Tony who was holding Kellin's hand in his.

"How're you doing?" I asked, stupid question.

"What if he never wakes up? Or what if he doesn and he never wants to see me again? I ruined his life Mike, I can't just take it back. His fucking ribs and leg are broken, I can't just kiss it better and hope that he'll still love me," I sighed, because this was true. We had no idea what to expect. Shit, he might even wake up and forget everything. Not knowing was prrobably the worst part.

"Tony, calm down. I know you're scared, we all are. And I can tell that he truly loves you, we just have to wait and see. Until then, all we can do is be here for him." He nodded in response.

Why does everything fucking suck?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh guys, I'm writing a sequel. c;