Status: ONLY MY SECOND FIC SO DON'T JUDGE ME.

Fast Times At Clairemont High.

I Don't Know The Awkward Stranger To My Right.

Tony's POV

The next week went by painfully slow. I never left the hospital, I've been here the entire week. The nurses were kind enough to let me use the showers for the patients while they would clean Kellin and whatnot. My mother brought my clothes everyday and she would bring me food when she could. I had pillows and blankets to sleep with on the floor. I actually even layed next to Kellin in the hospital bed a few times.

I'm not sure if that's creepy or not, but whatever I guess. There were a few times where he would hum in his sleep and it would give me false hope that he was waking up.

A week. An entire week. An entire fucking miserable week. I still can't believe it. I know I keep saying tht, but it's true. I should of never put him through the things that I did. I loved him. And knowing that he may never wake up, or that he might remember anything if he does, fucking breaks my heart.

I sighed as I walked back into the depressing room. The voice hadn't been back. I don't know why, but I'm fucking glad that it's gone. Maybe from the shock, and when I passed out after um, y'know, Kellin got hit by the car.

I blame myself every single day. I don't deserve him, and I never will.

I was slightly startled by a small mexican sitting in the room, "Vic?"

"Oh hey, um sorry. I wanted to visit him," He said, talking about Kellin. It's a shame that I never got to actually know Vic, or anyone for that matter. He was very good looking, really shy though.

"How are you? I haven't seen you guys in forever," I asked.

"Fine, worried of course. Have they told you anything new?" He questioned, staring down at his feet.

"The swelling in his brain is almost gone. They say he'll probably wake up and not remember anything, but they can't be sure just yet," I held back the tears as I spoke.

"I'm so so so sorry Tony. I could tell you guys had chemistry, you guys wouldn't been lifers, I just know it. I'm rooting for you and I hope things really do go in your favor," He offered a genuine smile. I tried to return it and failed.

"Thanks, me too."

Vic's POV

We sat in silence for a while. I wasn't really sure how to respond, I fellt so bad for Tony and Kellin. Tony's been here for what, a month? Been raped, fell into depression and self-harm, and the love of his life is now in a coma and may never wake up. That's fucking terrible.

"Do you want some coffee or something to eat? I'm gonna go drive down the road and get something?" I asked, standing up.

"Sure, surprise me."

"You don't want to come?" I asked, his eyes flashed to Kellin, "Right, sorry, stupid quesion."

I quickly drove to a small fast food place that happened to serve coffee and made my way back to the hospital. I didn't want to leave Tony waiting for me, he has it rough as it is anyways.

When I got back Tony looked as though he hadn't moved. Which, he probably didn't now that I think about it.

"Here you go," I said as I handed him the cup of coffee. A small emerged onto his lips. He was really fairly attractive. I wish I could find a guy even half as gorgeous as him.

I sat down next to him again, engulfed in the silence.

Tony's POV

"So, is this what you do all day?" Vic's voiced pulled me out of my thoughts.

"I-I uh, yeah I guess so," I felt kind of stupid. I should probably go to school or something but I just wanted to be here for Kellin. If and when he does awake, I want to be here.

"Wow, do you get bored?" He furrowed his brows.

"Not really, I just sit here and think. That's it really," I spoke, realizing how pathetic I was, hoping that things would get better be being here all the time. But, I couldn't find the strength to actually leave.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Everything fell into silence again. I'm not sure how I feel about Vic, but he's definitely an odd one. Maybe if the circumstances were different I could actually hold a conversation, but none of that really mattered anymore. I just wanted Kellin to be awake, I wanted to hold him, while he was actually concious for once.

After about another half hour, Vic decided that he was going to pick up Mike. I hadn't seen mike since probably three days ago. He's probably too busy with Oli. Which I guess is understandable.

I heard Kellin humming in his sleep again. I turned my head to him, moving? I watched him stretch the rest of his body as I held his hand as tight as I could.

Was he- No, he couldn't- But maybe?

I watched as his eyes fluttered open and focus to the light that must be blinding him.

"Ohmygod Kellin, you're awake! Kellin, I'm so so so sorry. Everythings my fault and I love you, and I know you'll never forgive me for ruining your life, but I just want you to know that I haven't left the hospital since you were admitted and I just really love you okay?" I quickly put my lips to his, not giving him time to respond. I pulled back when I noticed that his lips didn't even budge.

"I'm sorry but, who are you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
And THE END. Until, I begin the sequel.

I am so so so so so so so so sorry. I don't know what I was even thinking. Why am I so terrible?

Anyways, I want to thank you guys for being so amazing and commenting and subscribing and just being wonderful. <333333 (: