Status: ONLY MY SECOND FIC SO DON'T JUDGE ME.

Fast Times At Clairemont High.

Tonight We'll Be Throwin' A Party.

Tony's POV

Well today is definitely going better than expected. One, Kellin is awesome, I may have developed a little crush on him but he doesn't seem to be gay so I'm keeping it cool for now. Two, all of his friends, and well my new friends are amazing, and waaaaaay flirty. And three, I'm not the only gay guy here! Maybe I can actually find a real boyfriend here.

When we got to lunch Kellin's bestfriend, Justin, called me 'Mr. Sexy Pants.' Saying that I blushed would be an understatement, I was practically the shade of a fucking tomato. I wasn't used to being flattered.

~

"You're so beautiful," He whispered into my ear. Austin and I weren't dating, we were more of friends with benefits. We'd have hot make out sessions, and we even had sex a few times. I hated all of this sneaking around. Today was the day I was going to give him an ultimatum.

"Austin," I called to him.

"Yeah Tony?" He responded in his up beat tone.

"I want to talk about something," He sat up and looked into my eyes, "Well, you have two choices. You can either stay with me, and come out and tell everybody, or you can choose not to tell everyone but we're over," I spoke with such confidence, hoping that things would go in my favor.

"Get the fuck out, now," His words were like daggers. They tore me apart.

"But Austin, you-"

"I said get the fuck out, you don't make the decisions!" He violently shoved me against the wall, "If you ever tell anyone about this, I'll call you a fucking liar and kick your ass so hard you'll be fucking sorry that you even ever looked at me."

Tears were rolling down my face as he grabbed my arm and led me to the front door. He threw me out into the pouring rain, causing me to slip and almost fall into the light brown mud.

"Austin! Can you at least give me a ride! It's pouring!" He slammed the door in my face. I cried the whole way home.

At least no one can tell that I'm crying.

~


I pulled myself out of my thoughts, and pushed them out of my mind. That was all behind me now. It was time start fresh. Everyone seemed to be talking about some kind of party or something.

"You coming?" Everyone turned waiting for my answer to the question that Mike had just asked me.

"Ah, I dunno. It's barely my second day in the United States, I have stuff at home to do. But, I'll think about it," I just wasn't in the mood to party tonight. Don't get me wrong, today was going great, but I just wanted to chill y'know?

"Cool. So dude, did you get held back or something? You look like your twenty!" I laughed at this, why did everyone think that I was older? The rest of the guys laughed and agreed.
"What's with everyone? Everybody thinks that I look older," I always thought I looked my age.
"Look at you! You have tons of sick tattoos and piercings, and you're totally ripped! Look at your fucking arms, they're huge," Jaime explained to me. I just laughed and continued eating my salad. The bell rang a few minutes later and we all parted ways.

"Tony!" I heard some one call out my name. I tunred to see Jaime waving me over to him. When I walked over to him he handed me a small piece of folded paper. Was this what I think it is?

I looked at him with a confused expression before he spoke, "It's my number, so you can call me. And if you change your mind about tonight, you can come to the party with me," He winked and began walking to class. I walked back towards Kellin.

"Hey what's that?" He questioned, pointing at the paper.

"Um, I don't know, Jaime gave me his number and asked me to go to the party with him," I mumbled down at my feet. I didn't really know Kellin, but I already really liked him. He was so shy and conservative, I liked that. He had an unreadable expression on his face.

"Are you going to the party?" I asked, curiously.

"I thought about it, I'm not sure though," He fidgeted with a stray piece of thread on the sleeve of his hoodie.

"You should go! I'll go if you do?" I challenged him, hoping that he'd say yes.

"Hm, fine. But you're picking me up and driving me home!" I smiled and agreed. It was fifth hour which meant it was the last class of the day since we had 6th hour free period. I was so ready to get out of class. It was Friday, which is ridiculous becuse my mother made me go to the first day on a fucking Friday. But I wouldn't be going to this party with great people. So there's a plus.

I nearly jumped out of seat when the bell rang, I'm ready to get the fuck out of here.

Kellin's POV

Tony grabbed my arm and ran out of class when the bell rang, he must seriously hate school.

"Hey dude what are you doing right now?" He asked me as we walked down the hall.

"Waiting until school is over so I can ride the bus home," I did this eveyday, I hated it. All of my friends lived close enough to walk or they had rides.

"What! You don't have car??" I nearly burst out in laughter at Tony's words.

"No dude, none of my friends have their own car," Which was true. Vic and Mike shared with their parents but that was it.

"Come on, I have a car, I'll drive you," I pulled my arm once again, not even waiting for me to respond. I insisted that it was fine, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. I hate the bus anyways. His car was fairly clean, it looked relatively new too. Tony said we we're going to his house first to hang out, which I didn't mind. I hated being home, school was my only escape from my father.

We finally arrived at his place. It was nice, it was a light shade of brown and two stories. Way better than my house.

"Dude, you have a nice ass house," I said as we entered the house.

"Yeah it's pretty nice, I like it," Tony said going towards the stairs. I just kind of awkwardly stood there, I wasn't used to being over at people's houses.

"You coming or what?" Tony wore that amazing smile on his beautiful face. Maybe I did like him. He'd never be interested in a guy like me, I'm ugly, pale, and not to mention what I have hiding under my jacket. I followed Tony up the stairs to his bedroom.

"So do you like San Diego so far?" I tried to make small talk, so things weren't too awkward.

"Yeah, well I mean I'm not the only gay guy so I already love it here. And there's tons of hot guys here!" We both laughed, Iwondered how it was back in Mexico for Tony. I wonder if he was bullied. We chilled for about an hour just talking and listening to music.

"Hey can you drive me home real quick?" I realized that if I was late I wouldn't be able togo to the party. He grabbed his keys and we were out the door. I gave him directions to my house, I lived just up the street. Maybe we'd hang out often?

When we arrived, I grabbed my bag and ran up to the house. I walked in and walked to my room. I threw my back pack down and pulled a v-neck out of my closet. The bruises we're nearly gone, so it was safe to go with out a hoodie. I quickly changed and ran out to the living room.

"Dad, can I go to a party tonight? You don't need to take me or pick me up I have a ride and everything," I tried to sound as calm as I could. He hated when I was happy.

"Yeah whatever faggot, but come here," He looked at me with disgust in his beady little eyes. I knew what was coming next. I braced myself and I felt his fist connect with my chest. He then yelled at me to get out and not to come home tonight. I was used to this.

I tried my hardest to choke back the tears but a few rolled down my face as I walked back out to Tony's car. I wiped the tears off of my cheeks before I got into the car. I looked down towawrds my lap, knowing that he was going to ask me.

"Kellin?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if I suck.