Status: ONLY MY SECOND FIC SO DON'T JUDGE ME.

Fast Times At Clairemont High.

Darling, Close Your Eyes.

Tony's POV

"K-Kel-Kellin," I slurred, unable to even speak correctly. I wasn't exactly aware of what was going on. But, I didn't know that Kellin was half carrying, half dragging. I felt his small arm around my waist. I couldn't feel much else.

"Tony come on dude, you gotta help me out here. You're not the only drunk one," I giggled at this. Finally we reached what I though was my car.

"But Kells, I can't drive. I'm waaay too drunk," I giggled even more, he was so silly. There was no way I was driving.

"I know Tone, that's why I need you to give me your keys. I'm going to drive us home."

"But Kelly, I don't want to leave!" He laughed at the new name I gave him.

"Tony, give me your keys. It's freezing and I didn't bring a jacket, and I'm fucking tired," I took a step towards him, closing the space between us.

"I can keep you warm, Kelly," I whispered as seductively as I could into his ear. I felt him shiver, as the words rolled off my tongue. I threw my head and laughed as I fished the keys out of my pocket abd handed them to Kellin.

I closed my eyes for a moment, and when I opened them we were at my house. That was fast. Kellin got me out of the car, I noticed that my mother's car wasn't in the drive way. I tripped and stumbled my way up the stairs with Kellin's help. When we reached my room, I collapsed on my bed. Kellin began to take my shoes and socks off.

"Stand up," I tried to stand myself up but I couldn't, so I just pouted and batted my eyelashes towards him.

"Come on, I need to take your pants off before you go to bed."

"Not aw! You have to take me to dinner first, heh," I giggled like a teenage girl, and attempted to wink at him. He continued to pull my pants down, and started to tug at the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head. I fell back on my bed, so my legs were still dangling off the edge. I felt Kellin pull me up the bed so my was resting on my pillows.

"Do have any spare blankets I can use put on the floor?" Dafuq? Why would he want to sleep on the floor?

"Nooo Kelly. You're sleeping with meeee, y'know, in my bed? Come on take your clothes off, and lay down!" I patted the empty space next to me on my bed.

"Ar-Are you sure? That you want me to?" He looked down at his feet.

"Of course Kells!" I watched him hesitate for a moment. He took of his shoes and sock but nothing else.

"Kellin, what are you doing? Take your shirt and pants off?" He just looked at me, like a deer caught in the headlights. I sighed before getting up and walked over to him. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and began to pull it up.

"Tony, please stop," He tried to yank his shirt from me.

"Come on Kells! There's nothing to be embarrased of!" I encouraged him before he let go and let me take off his shirt. I stared at his bare chest, and my jaw almost dropped. His pale chest was covered, in bruises and scars. He looked away, with a look of shame on his face.

"Kelly, wh-what happened? Who did this to you?" I put my hand on his chest, careful not to put any pressure and cause him any pain.

"It's my dad. He does this to me, every single day Tony. He tells me that I'm ugly, and that I'm a faggot. He abuses me, not just physically but emotionally," A few stray tears fell down his face as he spoke.

"Kellin, you need to tell me if he lays a single hand on you again. I'll fucking kill him, and that's a fucking promise. How could he do this to you?" I small tear rolled down my cheek. I can't believe it. That's why he fliched when I nudged him today. How could someone hurt such a beautiful human being? Kellin fell into my arms, his body molded perfectly to mine. I backed up to the bed, and unbuttoned his pants and gently revealed more scars, cuts and bruises. An instant wave of sadness washed over my entire body. I layed back onto the bed, pulling Kellin into my chest.

"Kellin, I promise that I'll never let any body hurt you, ever," I planted a small kiss on his forehead before falling into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drunk Tony was very fun to write. c: