Status: ONLY MY SECOND FIC SO DON'T JUDGE ME.

Fast Times At Clairemont High.

Stay Away From My Friends.

Kellin's POV

I fluttered my eyes open, feeling a warm embrace around me. I brought my hand up to face, to rub my eyes, realizing that there was a pair of arms around me. I looked up, to see who had their arms around me. Tony. Suddenly last night's events flooded my mind. I wonder what Tony will think now that he's not drunk. He probably doesn't even really care that much, he probably just feels bad like everybody else.

A groan escaped from Tony's mouth as he stretched his body, keeping his arms around me.

"Good morning Kelly," We both laugh at the nickname that Tony gave me last night. I wonder if he even remembers what happened last night.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, he drank way more than I did yesterday so he must feel terrible.

"I feel like a pretty pink princess!" He sarcastically beemed and batted his eyelashes. I let out a small giggle at this.

Suddenly, a serious expression fell onto his face, "Actually, I think I'm gonna be sick," He climbed out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I got up and closely followed him. Well, who else is gonna hold his gorgeous locks of dark colored hair while he throws up? I grabbed the hair the fell into his face and held it back out of the way while he vomited. When he was done, I flushed the toilet for him.

"I'll go down stairs and make some coffee okay?" I locked eyes with him for a brief seccond before exiting the room. I went down stairs and quickly made us each a cup of coffee; I wasn't necessarily feeling the best either. I walked up the stairs, trying to make sure I didn't spill anything on myself considering the fact that I'm only in my boxers at the moment.

"Thanks Kellin, you're the best. I'm sorry you had to see me throw up, I honestly feel disgusting," He frowned a bit as he spoke.

"Don't be, you could never be disgusting to me," A small blush covered my cheeks.

"Also, I'm sorry for last night. I know that I was out of line and I shouldn't have made you feel uncomfortable. I should have just left it alone, and I just, I'm sorry Kellin. I don't really know what else to say, but I meant what I said. You need to tell me if your dad lays another hand on you, because that's not fucking okay," My mouth almost dropped, I didn't think he was going to remember, let alone keep his promise. Something he didn't do, at the party.

"I don't really know what to say. You didn't even keep your promise at the party Tony. The first thing you did was run off with Jaime," The words came out before I could stop them, I was never one to confront people. I've alwaysbeen too scared that they'd beat me like my father.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I'm even going to try and come up with an excuse. I fucked up, simple as that, and I really am sorry. I promise it won't happen again Kelly," I chuckled after he finished talking.

"Just don't keep making promises that you can't keep Perry!" I softly punched him in the arm. We both laughed at how ridiculous I am.

Well, atleast that's settled.

Tony's POV

The weekend wizzed by. I spent it with Kellin, we went downtown and showed me some really cool little shops and we just had the best time. I was really growing to like him more and more. Oh how I long to be that pretty little boy's first kiss.

It was Monday, and I really didn't want to go to school. When did I ever? But, I wanted to get up so I could see Kellin's beautiful face. Even just thinking about him puts the biggest smile on my face.

"Tony, I'm going to be home late again. I'm trying to get extra hours so I can get paid for some over time," My mom came in as I was fixing my hair.

"Yeah, whatever," My words cold and harsh. I was still angry at my mother, I know that if we didn't move I never would have met Kellin. But, she still hasn't even saked me how school os going or if I made any friends or anything. Not to mention she hasn't been home at all the days we've lived here. Things are just a mess.

She sighed and walked out of the bathroom. I didn't have time to put up with her this morning. I quickly grabbed a bagel and ran out the door. I only had 10 minutes before the bell rang.

I arrived at school just as the bell rang, giving me just enough time to walk to class. I'm not even sure why I chose art, but they wouldn't let me have 3 free hours so I had to chose something.

First hour went by pretty fast, I was waiting for Kellin to meet me. We decided that we would together to every class.

The other three classes before lunch went by actually really fast. It was now lunch and I was sitting with all the guys. I was dreading seeing Jaime. Sure, he's great but I was interested in someone else. Jaime showed up a few minutes after I did at the table.

"Hey Tony, can I talk to you for a sec?" I nodded and stood up. I turned over my shoulder and looked at Kellin, seeing a small hint of sadness in his crytal-like eyes.

"What's up?" I tried to sound as pleasant as I could. Jaime pressed himself against me, mashing his lips into mine. I instantly pushed him off.

"Look, your nice guy and all Jaime. But I'm interested in somebody else," I glanced overto the table, meeting Kellin's eyes. Jaimes stepped closer to me, leaving me pressed against the wall.

"I know, belive me, I know. But here's the thing. You're going to be my boyfriend, or your little boy toy over there," He motioned towards Kellin, "Jesse, Gabe, and myself are going to personally beat the living shit out of him. Got it? Oh honestly Tony, don't look so surprised. I've been friends with him long enough to know that he just wants everyone to feel sorry for him. The dad beating him thing, I'm sure he give himself those bruises and cuts. Think about it, who would hurt such a fraile, and tiny person?" The most disgusting smirk covered his face. I was speechless. I liked Kellin so much, and I wanted to be with him so bad. I wanted to protect him for everything.

"Why are you doing this? You just met me," I angrily spat out.

"Well you see Tony, you're fucking hot. Everyone knows it, and everyone wants you. But, I want you even more. And now that you'll be mine, no one else can have you," He began to trace around my collar bones.

"So that's it? It's a fucking contest? You want me so no one else can? Especially Kellin?" A million thoughts were running through my head right now.

"Exactly, plus it'll be fun, making you my slave," He laughed into my ear. I felt like I was going to be sick. He grabbed my hand and began to walk.

"And make it convincing, babe. Oh, and if you tell anyone I'll hurt him so bad you'll be sorry," I have no choice. I care about Kellin way too much, I need to protect him. Even if it means distancing myself from him.

What have I gotten myself into now?
♠ ♠ ♠
bloop.