Status: ONLY MY SECOND FIC SO DON'T JUDGE ME.

Fast Times At Clairemont High.

I've Been Saving Myself For You.

Jaime's POV

Tony and I walked to the table. I realize that I have to force him to be my boyfriend, but who gives a fuck? At least I have a hot piece of arm candy, one that no one can resist. As we walked over all the guys whistled and cheered at us, realizing that we were holding hands.

I looked at Kellin, nothing but hurt on his face. This filled me with so much power. That little faggot deserves it.

"So who asked who?" Vic spoke up.

"I asked him, and of course Tony couldn't say no," I winked at Tony, he had no expression on his face. I crashed my lips into his, hoping that nobody saw his face. If anybody found out what I was doing, they'd all hate me. I can't let that happen. I've done too much to get to the point that I'm at.

"Okay, okay guys, get a room!" Justin yelled at us. We all laughed excpet for Tony and Kellin. I shot Tony a glare, he began to let out a fake chuckle. I squeezed his hand under that table, digging my nails into his skin hard enough that the smallest amount of blood exposed itself. He instantly tensed up, trying not to make it obvious that he was being hurt.

This is going to be fun.

Mike's POV

I had no idea that Tony even liked Jaime. Huh, who knew? I noticed that Kellin was looking a little down, he was jealous. I could tell.

At the party, Kellin threw himself on me. I've always had a thing for Kellin, he's so small and just so adorable with his big blue eyes. I decided that I was going to try and make a move.

"Hey Kellin, walk with me?" I asked him across the table. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us.

"Yeah, uh okay," Ugh, he was so cute when he stuttered. We got up and started walking towards the student parking lot. I wanted to be alone.

"Where are we going?" He asked nervously.

"My car," I kept it short, I could tell he was starting to get really nervous once we reached my car.

"Come on, get in. I'm not going to rape you or anything," I laughed. His expression automatically lightened. We climbed in and sat ing silence for a moment.

"Why did you bring me here exactly, Mike?" I turned and looked to him.

"Well one, I need to smoke and two I wanted to ask you something," I paused, "Kellin, I like you. I always have. and I wanted to know if you'd be my boyfriend?" I spoke so fast I wasn't sure he understood me.

"Actually yeah, why not? But, I have to let you know. I actually like Tony, but I know that it's not going to happen. So, I'd like to take things really slow because I've never had a boyfriend or girlfriend before," I already knew that he liked Tony, he admitted it to me last night when he was drunk, I ddidn't bring it up though. I was just happy that he said yes!

"Really, like seriously?" I said pulling out a small joint. Everyone knew that I smoked so I wasn't shy about it.

He nodded and said, "Yeah, and um can I uh try that?" What?

"Yeah sure, you sure?" He nodded, I lit the end and inhale, holding it in for a short moment. I pulled Kellin's neck towards my face, our lips so close I could just kiss him. I slowly blew the smoke into his mouth, enjoying the moment of our closeness. But he quickly pulled back.

"Just hold it in okay, and let the rest out when you can't anymore," I instructed him. I waited a few second before he let out a cough. I chuckled, "I remember my first time, I choked so hard I threw up!"

Kellin and I both laughed, and we smoked the last of the joint together. When were done we went back to the table, we still had a little bit of time before the bell rang. We walked back hand in hand.

"Hey Kellin, don't freak out when it hits you okay. Because you'll start to trip really hard. Just try to get through the last hour as calmly as you can okay?" We both laughed. I really hope he'll be okay. I proably should have said no when he asked, considering that we're at school. When we approached the tableeveryone gave us a look.

"The fuck? You guys too?!" Vic yelled out, everyone laughed as I nodded. Everyone expressed how they were for us. When the bell rang, I gave Kellin a kiss on the cheek and walked to class.

Man, I really liked him.

Tony's POV

I was taken by surprise when Kellin left with Mike. I know it's only my second day, but I was under the impression that he wasn't that close with Mike. Maybe I was wrong.
I absolutely dispised Jaime at this point. He was cute and all, but how could he threaten Kellin? How could he call him a liar? I saw it for myself. I saw him run out of his house crying. There were bruises on his body that were way too big to match his petite hands. Plus, I'm not sure he's even strong enough to leave marks like that on his body himself.

"Shit, I need to get my book. I'll be back babe," I kissed Jaime on the lips, feeling disgusted. I walked to my car to grab my text book when something caught my eye.

It looked like The Fuentes' car. And it appeard to have two people making out in it. I walked a little closer trying to make out the faces. It was Kellin... And Mike... Oh.

I guess I was wrong when I thought that Kellin liked me. I felt a pang of hurt in my chest. I really like him, and I want to be with him. But jaime's black mailing me, and he's making out with Mike Fuentes right now.

I've only live here for 5 days and everything already felt horribly wrong to me. I didn't even bother grabbing my book. I walked back to the Commons Area, a small tear rolled down my cheek. I wawnted things to be normal here. I couldn't even get a boy to look twice at me, and now I have boys threatenin to hurt the on a care about so I'll be their boyfriend.

This is so wrong, everything is just wrong.

"Hey, where's your book babe?" Jaime raised an eyebrow at me.

"I forgot it at home, it's not in my car," I lied. It doesn't matter. This whole relationship is a lie. I finished my salad in silenceuntil we saw Kellin and Mike holding hands. I tuned everything out until it was time for class. Jaime stood up and pulledme into a romantic kiss that I didn't return. I really didn't give a shit about anything at this point.

English was bullshit. We read a stupid story and finished some comprehension questions. Kellin and I worked together since I didn't bother grabbing my book. He was acting really strange. He would laugh at everything, like things that weren't even funny. I was really confused.

"Tony, I'm freaking out," He whispered to me, "It feels like I'm a ghost outside of my body, I mean I dunno, fuck man," What the fuck is he talking about? I open my mouth to say something, when the bell rang. Thank god!

I stood up, and grabbed his arm. We walked to my car in silence, Niether of us said goodbye to our boyfriends. I just wanted to get the fuck out of here. It only took a few moment to get to my house.

"So you and Mike huh?" I asked Kellin.

"Yeah I guess, Now that you're with Jaime nothing matters," He giggled a little after he said this.

"What are you talking about? What does this have anything to do with Jaime and I?" I'm too confused.

"Well you know, since you are dating it's not like we can date. So why not date someone I don't have interest in?" He poked at my shoulder, laughing.

"Why are you laughing so much? And what are you saying? That you'd date me? That you like me?" He laughed again and nodded his head biting his lip.

"I saw you today, making out with Mike in his car," I looked down, feeling hurt thoughout my whole body.

"Whaaaat? I didn't make out with Mike, he was blowing smoke into my mouth, hehe. But shh, don't tell anyone!" He put his index finger over my lips.

"I thought that, when I saw you, I just," When suddenly I felt Kellin's lips on mine. At first I didn't kiss back, but I quickly began too. Our lips were soon moving in sync together. I slid my tongue aross his lip, begging for entrance. Kellin's tongue began to wrestle with mine. I pulled him out of his seat and into mine so that he was on top, straddling me. I let him explore my mouth with his tongue, as I did the same. My hands ran up and down his body, making my way into his shirt and up his back, pulling him into me, leaving no space in between our bodies.

Ohmygod he was such a good kisser for have never being kissed before. We kissed and kissed for what seemed like forever. I finally pulled back, completely out of breath. I let myself catch my breath to speak but Kellin spoke before I did.

"Tony, I've been saving myself for you. I wanted you to be my first kiss from the moment I ran into you at the beach," He let out another cute giggle. I didn't want to say what I was about to, but I had to. For Kellin's safety.

"Kellin, I'm really sorry. But, this has to stay between us, I'm serious. Or very bad things will happen and we'll both get hurt. I know it sounds weird, but you just have to trust me right now. This can't happen again - no matter how bad I want it to - until I get things figured out," I tried to be as vague as possible and make sure he understood considering how fucking high he was righ now. He agreed and I drove him home, so he wasn't late and he didn't upset his father.

Ugh, what am I going to do? How am I going to protect him without hurting him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Crazy shit!

Oh btw guys my name's Jasmine! (: