Status: Writing :)

Collectively Unconsciously Composed

LA air

The air was dry and hot and I suddenly wished I had brought my water bottle with me. I sighed and continued to walk, rocks crunching under my feet. We had stopped in a small town just outside of LA to stretch our legs, and to Niall's request, eat food.

We had just finished lunch and the boys were still chatting inside of the restaurant. I decided to enjoy the fresh, but stifling air while I could before getting on the bus. I smiled as I saw a pair of white converse appear next to mine.

"Hello, love," Harry whispered huskily. I shivered at his words and turned to look up at him, my eyes meeting his.

A feature I had always found fascinating on Harry were his eyes. They were the color of emeralds and let you know exactly how he was feeling. If you could see Harry's eyes, he was pretty much an open book.

Harry bent down, kissing me lazily before he stood back up. He grinned down at me, his dimples showing as I blushed. I still was not used to kissing Harry and it still left me breathless. I stood on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his neck. He did the same and wrapped his armd around the exposed skin on my waist. He rubbed small circles on my back and sides as I shivered.

I pressed my lips to his, encouraging him to add his own pressure. He didn't hesitate as his tongue slipped into my mouth, deepening the kiss. My hands played with the soft curls at the nape of his neck before reaching over and tugging the bandana out of his hair. Harry gripped me tighter, his hands moving up my back. I smiled into the kiss as I felt him play with the clasp on my bra.

"Harry stop," I mumbled into his lips as his hands instantly dropped.

I thought I heard a door slam as I jumped away from Harry who gave me a surprised look. I looked over his shoulder to see the boys leaving the restaurant. Harry sighed in annoyance and went to go retrieve the bandana that was now on the ground. A frown tugged on my lips as Harry struggled to re tie his bandana. I slowly walked over to him, carefully removing the bandana from his hands.

I stood on my tiptoes but still didn't seem to be able to reach his head. He chuckled as he finally sat down and motioned for me to come around and tie the bandana.

"Why am I so short?" I mumbled as Harry's body vibrated with laughter.

"Well you're quite average and I'm just tall," he teased as I rolled my eyes and went to tie the bandana around Harry's curly hair. My height of 5'5" was probably the most average one could be. Harry towered over me with his 5'11" stature.

I left my hand in his hair a little longer, fingering the curls as Harry sighed in content. He always liked when someone played with his hair. I leaned down to press my lips to the top of his head.

"Come on popstar, don't want to miss your show," I teased, offering Harry my hands. He stood up, towering over me once again. "You know what? I quite liked being taller than you," I said as Harry laughed.

I quickly looked around him again to make sure the boys didn't see anything. I hoped they didn't.

*******

"Thank god it's air conditioned in here!" I groaned in relief.

Lou chuckled and went back to arranging the boys' outfits. I sat down in a plastic chair and watched Lou as she sorted through a bin of clothing.

"The boys usually just wear whatever they're wearing before the concert onstage. Harry with his bizarre bandana-tie," she trailed off as I giggled.

"Do you want any help?" I offered, standing up from the plastic chair and making my way over to her side.

"I think I'm good but thanks," she said as I nodded and went back to my chair. "Actually, I could use some fresh air before the show," she said, offering me her elbow.

"Course. Let's walk!" I cheered, linking arms with her and leaving the dressing room. I checked the clock on the wall to see it read 4 PM; the boys went on in four hours.

One Direction was playing the Staples Center tonight. They actually had three more shows after tonight before the North American leg of their tour ended. Ever since Harry told me he liked me, I had felt a bit sick. Not from Harry, but I knew we would go our seperate ways soon. I was scheduled to be dropped back in Chicago before the boys went back to London. I tried to ignore the sinking feeling in my stomach as Lou told me a story.

"And then he was like 'Yeah me too!' Scout? Did you hear anything I just said?" Lou as I shook my head.

"Sorry," I apologized as Lou gave me a worried look. "I've just got a lot on my mind right now."

"You can tell me anything Scout, you know that right? Us girls stick together," she laughed as I smiled. She gave my hand a reassuring squeeze, letting me know it was okay.

"Well it's... it's Harry," I said quickly as Lou stopped walking to look at me.

"What about Harry?" She asked quietly as I sighed.

I told her what had happened back at the hotel and everything that followed suit. Lou kept her face blank the entire time, waiting for me to finish.

"...and that's why I didn't want anyone else to know because it would be over so soon," I said with a sigh.

I waited for Lou to say something, but instead she broke out in a grin. She squealed as she squeezed me in a hug.

"Finally! I thought you and Harry would never get together," she laughed as I blushed. "Whenever he would get ready for shows he would only talk about you and how it made his night to see you front row taking pictures."

I continued to blush as she told me how happy she was for me and how Harry would never shut up about me.

"But I leave in a week," I said sadly. "I need to go back to Chicago and the boys need to finish their tour."

"Come with us," she said simply as my eyes widened. "No actually I'm making you come with us, it's no fun without a girl here."

I hadn't actually thought about continuing the tour in Europe. I'm sure Shannon would be pleased that I would continue taking pictures for the studio. I was snapped out of my daydream by the sounds of screaming fans. Lou and I both looked to where the screaming was directed at; the boys of course.

They were currently having a football match on the concrete area outside of the venue. A fence surrounded the area, allowing the fans to look in and watch the match. I saw Lou smirk as my heart fluttered.

Harry was wearing a pair of jean shorts that hung low on his hips, revealing the top of his Tommy Hilfiger boxers. He wasn't wearing a shirt as his muscles glistened in the heat of the sun. I sucked in a breath when he stopped to wave at me. I weakly lifted my hand to wave back as I saw him laugh and grin.

"Stop ruining the game Scout!" Louis whined as I yelled an apology to him. He rolled his eyes and continued to play with the rest of the lads.

"You've got it bad," Lou whistled as I groaned.

"I'm in shit for sure."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I am a loser and watched the Up All Night DVD, ate ice cream, and cried with my friends. Also Bleu de Chanel smells lovely. Enjoy the short chapter!