Status: Writing :)

Collectively Unconsciously Composed

excursions

I sighed in content as I applied the second coat of polish to my nails. I had stolen a peachy color from Kat earlier that morning while she slept. I had set my alarm for 9 so I could make myself look human for the boys. We were set to meet outside my apartment at 11, and it was currently 10.

I blew on my nails while I picked up my discarded mug of tea with my palms. I took a sip and shuddered; the tea had gotten cold while I painted my nails. I heard a groan and a set of footsteps. I giggled to see a tired-looking Kat slumping out of her room.

After I had gotten back last night, Kat had begged me to tell her about everything. My "dramatic story", as she put it, kept us up late into the night. She squealed when I told her about Harry and I. I was still in awe after our kiss last night; I frequently ran my fingers over my lips, trying to remeber the feel of Harry's lips on mine.

"Did you make tea?" Kat mumbled as I nodded. She slunk to the kitchen while I stealthily put the nail polish back in her drawer.

I walked back to my room and threw open my closet, sifting through my clothes. I had showered earlier that morning, my hair still damp and smelling of lavender.  I tugged it over my shoulder as I grabbed a cream colored knit jumper from a hanger. I held it up and smiled as I threw that onto my bed. I looked through my trousers and decided on a pair of extra-light wash skinny jeans. I pulled those out and tugged them on over my legs. I put my jumper on as well before grabbing my favorite pair of navy Toms.

I decided to grab two pieces of hair and secure them behind my head with a ribbon. I put on my usual makeup which consisted of mascara and lip gloss. I sprayed myself with my Marc Jacobs perfume before giving myself a once over in my full length mirror. I looked pretty good. I looked at the clock on my desk to see it was 10:47. I grabbed my phone and wallet and threw them in a small leather bag.

"Bye Kat!" I called to the redhead in the kitchen.

"Have fun! Use protection!" She yelled back ad I giggled and shut the door.

I tapped my foot on the way down to the lobby and practically ran out of the lift. I noticed outside the glass doors of the entrance girls were walking back and forth in huddles. I sighed, knowing we wouldn't really have a day to ourselves. I tugged on a piece of my hair before exiting the warm safety of my building. 

A blast of cold air hit me as I shivered and wrapped my arms around myself. I knew it was too much of a coincidence for packs of teenage girls in One Direction shirts to be in front of my buliding. Who knew this many girls were allowed to skip school on a Thursday. Some girls called out my name as I smiled and waved. I made my way to the hotel and gasped as I saw the crowd. There were around a hundred girls packed around the front of the building. Just as I was about to push my way through, my phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I asked, pressing my other free hand to my ear to block out the noise.

"Scout? We are currently walking around some place with a giant bean so..." Liam trailed off as I giggled. A few girls gave me curious looks as I turned my back to them and began to walk in the direction of Millennium Park.

"I'll meet you guys there," I said into the phone before throwing it into my bag.

Millennium Park was only a couple of blocks from my apartment. I took large strides, stuffing my hands in my pockets as I J-walked. I could see a group of guys near the Bean as I grinned and quickened my pace.

"Hi guys," I greeted as they all turned to face me at once.

"Scout!" I was engulfed in a five way hug as I gasped for breath.

"Can't breathe," I said as all five pairs of arms released me.

"We've been waiting here for 45 minutes!" Niall groaned as I blushed and apologized.

"It's our fault. Louis wanted to walk around and Paul said once we left we couldn't come back until later," Zayn said as I nodded.

"There are a ton of fans at the hotel," I said as the guys nodded.

"They've been there since 6 this morning. Very dedicated," Liam commented as I smiled.

"I mean maybe they think you're actually good people or something," I joked as Louis rolled his eyes.

"Yeah sure," he said, rolling his eyes and putting his hand on his hip. I giggled as an arm wrapped around my waist.

I blushed and turned to see Harry smiling down at me. His hair was tucked into a black beanie, hiding his curls. A few peeked out as I pressed my arm to my side, preventing me from brushing them off his face. Harry was wearing a light red jumper and a pair of black skinny jeans. His signature brown boots stood next to my small feet in my Toms.

"Hello," he grinned, his warm breath fanning my face. I inhaled deeply, breathing in his lovely scent. He gave me a weird look as I bit my lip and blushed.

"You smell nice," I said embarrassed as he chuckled.

"Thank you. You're not so bad yourself," he grinned. I sidestepped his grasp on my hip as I walked to stand in front of everyone.

"Okay," I began, clapping my hands together. "We are going to look around Millennium Park first. After, we will take a lovely stroll down Michigan Avenue and then get pizza at the most amazing restaurant ever."

"Wow, I'm impressed Miss Tour Guide," Louis commented as I blushed.

"Let's go," I mumbled as Harry laughed and grabbed my hand.

********

"I don't think I'm ever going to eat again," Niall groaned, clutching his stomach. I giggled as he shot me a look before groaning again.

"I told you this place was good," I said, gesturing to the two empty pizza platters.

After our fun tourist excursions, I had taken the guys to Giordano's. I claimed they had the best deep dish in all off Chicago, and I guess everyone else thought that too. We managed to take down two large deep dish pizzas, me only eating one piece and nibbling on Harry's crusts.

It was nice to just sit down and have a meal with the guys. We had fun catching up and chatting about our lives. I still wasn't comfortable to tell the other four my sketchy past, but they seemed unfazed when I avoided questions about myself. I was currently texting Kat under the table about our day. Harry peeked over my shoulder to see what I was doing as I quickly hid my phone.

"Who're you talking to?" Harry piqued as I slid my phone back into my bag.

"Kat," I said, reaching for my glass of water and taking a sip.

"I need to use the loo," Harry announced as he stood up and pushed his chair in. "Scout?" Harry asked, holding out his hand.

"Oh um me too," I said quickly, feeling a blush rise to my cheeks.

I ignored Harry's outstretched hand and followed him outside. The air was chilly as I wrapped my arms around myself. I didn't have to wait long before I was engulfed in Harry's arms. He pressed his lips hungrily to mine as I tangled my fingers in his hair. His hands slipped down to my bum as he hoisted me up onto his shoes.

"I hate- sneaking- around," Harry said in between kisses.

I mumbled into his mouth as he chuckled and removed his lips from mine. I groaned in protest as he studied my face. His cheeks were tinted pink from the cold and his lips slightly swollen from the kiss. I bit my lip nervously as I stepped down from Harry's feet. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me so I was crushed to his chest.

"Can just you and me hang out tomorrow?" He asked breathlessly as I nodded. I wove my fingers into the curls at the nape of his neck before talking.

"I have to go into work tomorrow morning but after I can," I said as he smiled.

He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine once again before intertwining our fingers and leading us back to the restaurant.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I am in Georgia and still have 8 hours left. Help me