Status: Writing :)

Collectively Unconsciously Composed

back together

I put my hand on my hip, waiting for an explanation from Harry. Harry paled and bit his lip; he almost looked frightened. I kept my stance firm, wanting to know the truth.

"Well- erm- she just showed up out of nowhere," he stammered. I narrowed my eyes at him as he gulped. "Her boyfriend broke up with her, she doesn't have anywhere to live," he said quietly.

"So that's it?" I questioned as he nodded. "So what about the screaming match?" I asked. Harry's cheeks turned slightly pink as he licked his lips.

"She wanted to get back together," he mumbled as my eyes widened.

"You said no right? Harry," I said firmly as a frown tugged at his lips. "You said yes?" I asked quietly.

"No. I told her no," he said, his voice close to a whisper. I wanted to believe him, but red flags were popping up.

"Harry," I said sternly as his eyes met mine. "Do you want to get back together with May?"

"What? No, of course not," he said, a hint of anger in his voice. "Why would you even think I'd consider it?"

"I don't know Harry, maybe it's because you're still in love with her," I snapped.

"Fuck, I am not in bloody love with her!" He said loudly as crew members turned to look at us.

"Then tell her to stay the fuck away!" I yelled back. I took a deep breath before continuing to talk. "She is tearing you apart Harry. I just want you to be happy, and you can't do that unless your feelings for May are completely gone," I said quietly.

I swallowed my doubt, despite the warnings my brain was screaming at me, and crashed my lips to his.

He let out a sound of surprise as he caught my waist. He quickly kissed back, his hands rubbing up and down my back. I twisted my fingers in his curls, tugging him closer to me.

"Scout- oh sorry," a flustered Lou said, a blush creeping onto her cheeks.

I quickly pulled away from Harry, blushing furiously. Harry smirked as if nothing were wrong.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked quickly, tugging on my now wild hair.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go get coffee with me," she laughed as my face flushed with color again.

"Um sure, I need my jacket," I said as I stepped away from Harry.

"Actually, do you ladies mind if I join you?" Harry asked as I internally groaned.

"Course not," Lou grinned, grabbing both of our hands.

We wove through the winding hallways of the O2 until we made it to a large security guard. Lou went to talk to him as he nodded and let us pass.

"Take this Harry," Lou said, grabbing a jacket from a hanger and handing it to him.

He let go of my hand as he shrugged the black trench coat on. Lou grabbed both of my hands and tugged me out the door, leaving Harry inside.

I breathed deeply, inhaling the sweet London air. It had just rained and the ground was still damp, soaking my Toms. I was glad I decided to wear jeans today as the it was around 45 degrees outside. Lou and I walked for a bit before she grabbed my hands again.

"What was that back there," she hissed as I bit my lip.

"What, I can't snog my boyfriend?" I defended as she groaned.

"No, I mean why was Harry yelling?"

"Oh. May was here. She wanted to get back together," I said solemnly as Lou gasped.

"That bitch!" She yelped as I winced. We heard a door slam and Harry walking down the steps to join us.

"I took care of it," I whispered quickly before Harry met us.

"What's going on?" He asked as Lou rolled her eyes.

"Girl talk," she said as Harry raised an eyebrow. I tugged my hands free of Lou's and walked into Harry's waiting arms.

"There are fans everywhere so secuirty has to make a path first," Harry said as Lou nodded. "They said five minutes."

Lou tucked her hands into her jacket pockets as I stood and shivered. I mentally cursed myself for forgetting my military jacket inside.

"Here love," Harry chuckled, opening his coat.

I tucked my arms inside of his coat as he wrapped his arms around me. I nestled into him, hoping his warm body would heat me up. I was standing between his legs as he rubbed his hands up and down my back.

"Well aren't you two just the cutest," Lou cooed as a flash went off. "Tom never lets me cuddle him in public," she whined as I giggled.

"But Lux let's you," I said with a smile as she grinned.

"Course," Lou replied, tucking her phone back in her pocket.

********

"God I want to live in Starbucks," I moaned as I took a sip of my Passion Tea.

Lou and Harry nodded in agreement as they sipped their beverages. I cradled my cup to my chest, hoping to absorb what heat I could from it.

"So she just showed up?" Lou asked Harry again as he nodded.

"God why won't she just leave me alone," Harry groaned as Lou patted his hand sympathetically.

"She'll get over it," Lou said reassuringly. "She's in it for the publicity now."

"Yeah and besides, we leave for Dublin in two days. It's not like she'll follow us there," I said as Harry sighed.

I noticed a group of girls come in and start to giggle. They pointed and snapped pictures of the small table Harry, Lou and I shared. I motioned for Lou to look over as she turned to face the girls.

"Duty calls," Lou chuckled as she poked Harry's cheek. Harry swatted her away and stood up. He leaned over to press a kiss to my forehead as I scooted out of the way.

"Not here," I whispered, my eyes moving to the girls.

Harry bit his lip and nodded, making his way over to the group. I put my head in my hands as Lou rubbed my back comfortingly.

"This is too complicated," I mumbled as Lou sighed.

"It will get better."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sunburned and salty. The beach is amazing. One more update today?