Status: Writing :)

Collectively Unconsciously Composed

declarations of love

After our lovely hangout, Lou, Harry and I all walked back to the venue together. Harry was needed for the concert and Lou was needed in wardrobe. To curb my boredom I decided to venture out into the crowded arena and see if anything interesting was happening.

I placed my BACKSTAGE sticker on my leggings and smoothed it down. This sticker was probably the only way I was going to get back to grab my camera before the show. I grabbed my phone and sunglasses from my bag. I knew fans would recognize me, so I wanted to keep on the down low.

My outfit was nothing special; a denim shirt I had stolen from Harry and my favorite pair of Lulu Lemon leggings. It had begun to rain on our way back from Starbucks, leaving me soaked through. I changed my outfit after kissing Harry goodbye and hugging Lou. The last thing I needed was to get sick and my outfit helped to make sure I didn't stand out in the crowd.

I slid the glasses up my nose as I made my way through the hallways. I smiled at the security guard who let me pass without questions. I pushed the door open and began to walk up the long concrete ramp. There was one more set of security guards I had to pass through before officially getting into the venue.

They nodded as I walked by and into the venue. The first thing I noticed was how bright it was. The backstage area was dimly lit, a few lamps placed here or there. I hoped I didn't look out of place with my sunglasses on as I fiddled with the rings on my fingers.

I took a breath and began to walk. I passed by several merchandise stands at gaped at how long the lines were. I continued on my way, my eyes trailing over the never ending stream of fans that were coming in. I guess it was still raining as everyone was soaking. Girls desperately tried to fix their makeup and wring out their hair in an attempt to look presentable.

I kept walking, picking up my pace as I passed a group of older girls. The girls were dressed in skimpy dresses and incredibly short skirts. I gave a sound of disgust as the girls whispered:

"How did she get that backstage pass?"

"That stupid bitch!"

I clenched my fists and ground my teeth; if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I noticed a shorter blond girl as I groaned. May was in the middle of the circle, her eyes fixed on me.

"Hey you!" She called as I stopped. "I saw you earlier," she hissed. I turned to face her as she sneered. "You were eavesdropping on Harry and I!"

"I wasn't eavesdropping, you just ran into me," I said curtly as she narrowed her eyes.

"What were you doing anyways, stalking the boys?" She said as her minions laughed.

"No, I'm their photographer," I said as she and her friends continued to laugh. I rolled my eyes and began to walk away before May yelled out at me.

"You have no chance with Harry! He's mine!"

I kept on walking, not turning around. I feared that if I turned around I would tackle her and it was wrong to tackle a pregnant woman. I continued to clench and un-clench my fists as I felt my phone vibrate.

From: Lou

Show starts soon.. where r u?!

Quickly texted her back, telling her I was walking around and almost there. I hurried my pace as I passed more fans.

I eventually made it backstage again, thankful that my sticker had stayed on. I practically ran to the greenroom as I heard screaming. I heard the beginning of Up All Night begin as I yanked my camera strap over my neck. I tugged my hair over my shoulder as I jogged to the door which led to the sidestage. I walked past Lou, waving at her as I made my way to the front of the barrier. A security guard assisted me as I made my way over the catwalk.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" A familiar voice sneered.

I turned to find May and her friends front row by the catwalk. I internally groaned as I took my lense cap off. I pretended they weren't there and successfully ignored them. They continued to whisper to each other and yell hurtful things toward me as I snapped away.

Zayn began to sing the notes of Little Things as I grinned. I put my camera around my neck and placed the lense cap on. I sang the lyrics quietly as I smiled and swayed along to the music.

"I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on the tape..." Harry’s voice sang. I still got goosebumps whenever Harry sang, his husky voice mixed with true passion.

He locked eyes with me as I blushed and tugged at my hair. He grinned as he continued to sing. All of a sudden I was yanked back, a hand tangled in my hair. I gave out a cry as the hand continued to tug. I caught a glimpse of May, a look of determination and disgust on her face.

I bit my lip to keep myself from screaming, the pain of getting my hair ripped out was horrendous. I prayed security would do something, but they were too busy getting fainting girls out of the crowd. I desperately looked to the stage, hoping I would get someone's attention. I locked eyes with Harry as I bit back another scream. His eyes widened as he casually made his way over to me, trying not to draw attention or alert the fans to anything.

"Let go of me!" I gasped as her grasp tightened.

I heard her friends laugh as I let out a gasp of pain. I saw Harry whisper something to Zayn before jumping down in front of the barrier. May's hand instantly retracted, a look of pleasure spreading over her face.

"Oh hello Harry dear," she called as if nothing happened.

"Stay away from my girlfriend!" he shouted as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and led me away.

May stood there dumbfounded, her friends whispering around her. I noticed Niall was giving his speech a song early, probably trying to buy Harry some time. Harry pressed his hand to the small of my back and quickly led me up a small ramp to sidestage.

"Scout, babe are you okay?" He asked quickly, his fingers combing through my hair.

"Thank you Harry," I whispered as his hands moved to my face. He wiped away tears I didn't know had fallen, with the pads of his thumbs.

"I'm so sorry," he said as he crushed me to his chest. He continually pressed his lips to my forehead, his fingers rubbing circles on my back. I heard someone call his name, alerting him he was due back onstage.

I squeezed him tightly as he sighed. At that moment I didn't want to let Harry go; I just wanted him to hold me forever. He put two fingers under my chin so I was looking into his eyes.

"I will take care of this," he promised before pressing his lips to mine.

I decided I needed to put on a brave face for Harry's sake. I knew he would be worrying for the rest of the concert and I could at least ease his mind for awhile. I stood on my tiptoes and pressed my lips to his.

"Go sing," I said, offering him a small smile.

I could tell he saw right through it, but nodded and walked back onstage.

"Sorry bout that everyone! Fashion emergency!" Harry called into the microphone as the crowd roared. "As a matter of fact, our very good friend Lou dresses us."

"She makes us look sexy!" Louis said, fist pumping the air.

"Recently she has been having help from our photographer. Would you like to meet them?" Harry said as my eyes widened. The crowd screamed in approval as he waved us over.

I desperately looked to Lou who shrugged and walked onstage. I gulped and hastily wiped my cheeks before following her. I had never been onstage during a concert, and holy shit the view was amazing.

The entire arena was filled with twinkling lights of camera flashes and decorated with signs. The signs mostly consisted of declarations of love for the boys, but others were a bit strange.

I stood next to Lou as the five boys stood on either side of us, Harry standing dangerously close to me. He grabbed my hand as my eyes widened, my hand instantly retracted. Harry gave me a look as if to say "trust me, I know what I'm doing." I sighed in defeat as he grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"This is our photographer Scout! As a matter of fact, she is also my girlfriend!" Harry said into the microphone.

Myself and the entire audience gasped in unison. Some girls cheered while others actually burst out into tears. My eyes instantly found May and her friends in the front row. I bit my lip, hiding my smile at the look on her face. She stood there dumbfounded, her mouth hanging open. I grinned and wrapped an arm around Harry's waist, waiting for her reaction. I gave her a wave as she shrieked and stomped away, shoving through the crowd.
♠ ♠ ♠
Harry Potter marathonnnnnn. I am going to see dolphins and manatees tomorrow so that's cool. Enjoy this chapter!