Status: This is my first story on Mibba, and my first Hollywood Undead story, as well. So, hang in there with me, and helpful advice would be appreciated!

I Need You

Holy ***, Is That You?!

*Kara's POV*
When I woke up the next morning, I noticed that Derek hadn't come home last night. I chose to brush it off, and sighed. I didn't want to think of the worst, but the signs seemed pretty damn clear.
I got dressed in some ripped skinny jeans and an Asking Alexandria t-shirt. I put in all my piercings, including my newest one: my bellybutton piercing. I let my curly hair hang naturally, and put on some mascara and cherry chapstick before I deemed myself good enough. I walked into my kitchen and wrinkled my nose at the sight. The countertops were messy, the fridge had moldy food in it and expired milk, and the sink's faucet was rusty. I groaned and mumbled a few profanities under my breath before I cleaned the counter and threw away all the old food. After that, I kind of lost any appetite that I had had. So, I grabbed my guitar out of the closet and headed for the door. I grabbed a black beanie and some sunglasses on my way out, putting them on. I had a weird feeling about today, put I couldn't place a finger on it. Instead, I stepped out into the streets of Detroit during the morning hours. I looked down at my converse before I headed off down the streets towards the venue I had in mind for today. The House of Blues.

I had stopped at Starbuck's and gotten myself a muffin and a coffee, because after walking for a good half hour, my appetite had come back. I threw away the wrapper to my muffin and sat down on a concrete support in front of The House of Blues. People walked around the busy city, most not paying attention to a punk-looking girl on the sidewalk. I set my drink down next to me, and grabbed my acoustic out of its case. I layed the case down in front of me, and strummed a few cords. I tuned the guitar before I cleared my throat. A few people were watching me now, and I was glad that I had their attention. Their attention could mean a few extra bucks for me. I started to strum the cords for the song 'Breath' by Breaking Benjamin. I closed my eyes and kept playing, letting the music overwhelm me and take control. When I opened my eyes, a crowd had formed around me, and I smiled at them. They all started to clap and cheer when I finished, and my grin got wider, showing my dimples on my cheeks. I looked down at my guitar case, which held at least fifty dollars. I covered my mouth to hide my grin. Just one song, and that's how much money I made. Suddenly, a one hundred dollar bill was dropped in the case.

"Oh no. I'm sorry. I can't accept this." I spoke to whoever stood in front of me, grabbing the bill and standing up to hand it to them.

"You deserve it, K. That was one hell of a performance." My eyes widened and I looked up, gasping. I knew that voice. Tears brimmed in my eyes when I saw his face. It was my best friend from L.A., a Hollywood Undead member.

"Danny?! Holy fuck! Is that really you?!" I screamed, wrapping my arms around his neck in a tight hug. His arms immediately wrapped around my waist and squeezed me back.

"Yeah, it's me. How are you doing?" He whispered in my ear, and my smile dropped for a moment.

"Ummm....Great." I slowly responded. He huffed.

"I can still fucking tell when you're lying, K." He grumbled in my ear.

"It doesn't matter. Can we just cherish this moment? I'm finally with my best fucking friend, who I haven't seen in years! Jesus, Daniel!" He chuckled at my outburst and hugged me tighter. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, and he spun us around. A throat was cleared and I looked over to see another man, a taller guy with a three tattooed on his neck.

"Not to ruin this happy reunion.....But...I kind of feel a bit awkward." He spoke in a deep voice. I jumped down from Danny and walked over to him.

"Kara Thames." I introduced myself and held out my hand for him to shake. He shook it and grinned.

"George Ragan." I chuckled.

"I'm a fan, so I actually already knew who you were... But, whatever." He laughed loudly at me and grinned.

"I like this one, Danny. How do you guys know each other?" He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked at us. Danny motioned to The House of Blues.

"Let's talk about this inside, yeah?" And he and George started to walk in.

"Wait!" I screeched, and they looked back at me. I blushed and looked down, pointing to my guitar. "I need to get my shit." They laughed at me and Danny grinned.

"You still have that old piece of shit?" I grinned widely at him.

"Of course. My best friend gave it to me for my eighteenth birthday." This made Danny's grin get wider. I put my guitar in the case with the money, and put it on my back, following them inside. We went to the backstage area, and sat down on some couches.

"Alright." Danny started. " Kara's family and my family were actually pretty close, so we grew up together. We might have been eight years apart, but we were really close. We did everything together, including a few nights in jail. She was actually the one who introduced me to Reese." I grinned at that.

"And you're still happily married?" I questioned, eyebrow raised. Danny smiled and nodded. George nodded his head.

"Alright. This all makes sense now." I laughed at him, and he grinned at me.

"I'm actually Scarlett's godmother." George gasped.

"No fucking way." I nodded my head and mocked him.

"Yes fucking way." He glared at me for a moment, but ended up chuckling.

"Isn't J the godfather?" He questioned. Danny nodded.

"Yup. But, J and K have never met." He stated and I looked at him weirdly.

"I've never met my fellow godparent? What is this shit?!" Both guys laughed at me.

"We can introduce you to the rest of the guys now. You can tell then all about yourself so that you don't have it explain it twice."

"Thank you, Dr. Danny." He mock-glared at me and gave me the finger. I fake gasped and he chuckled.

"Man, did I miss you, K." I grinned at him and flipped some hair over my shoulder.

"I have that effect on people." I said in a snotty voice, and we all shared a laugh before standing up and heading to a room backstage. Time to meet the rest of the boys. I knew I had a good feeling about today.
♠ ♠ ♠
They were reunited! Such a sweet day! I feel the water works coming on! Sigh. That's all I have to say. ~Author